Zone1 What happened to the post about Anne Boleyn being played by a black actress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

longly

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2013
What happened to the post about Anne Boleyn being played by a black actress? I usually mark the posts or make a note, but this time I was in such a hurry I failed to do either. I am usually interested in the bazaar, the extreme, and the stupid. Now I wished I had taken a few seconds had written myself a note.

What happened to the post about Anne Boleyn being played by a black actress? I usually mark the posts or make a note, but this time I was in such a hurry I failed to do either. I am usually interested in the bazaar, the extreme, and the stupid. Now I wished I had taken a few seconds had written myself a note.

That doesn't show in your thread content on you profile. And the term Anne Bolelyn doesn't come up in search. Contact me with more info in PM and I'll help you close this.

When did you post it? Go to your profile and use "find". Check "all threads". I did not see it.

You should have done this as a PM request to moderation in the first place. Closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back