[WATCH] California Docs Say Lockdown vs. Non-Lockdown 'Did Not Produce a Statistically Different Number of Deaths'

For those of you ignorant TDS morons who didn't get the message: The lockdown will not stop a single person from getting corona virus. All it does is slowdown the rate at which people become infected. It was implemented only to prevent hospitals from becoming overwhelmed, and that outcome is clearly no longer a possibility.

On Wednesday Dr. Dan Erickson and Dr. Artin Massihi, who own seven Accelerated Urgent Care facilities in Kern County, Calif., gave a press conference to local media. They extrapolated from their own COVID-19 data, along with data sets nationwide and globally. Using this data, their own medical knowledge and information gathered from conversations with their colleagues around the country, they presented a compelling case, which included unreported health risks related to sheltering in place, for ending the severe shutdowns.
Both doctors understand and support the initial reactions to the COVID-19 outbreak by the federal, state and local governments. It was a novel virus and there was very limited information. However, now they assert that the data is telling them that the disease pattern of COVID-19 is more like the flu. Dr. Erickson phrased it this way, “Millions of cases, a small number of deaths.” He specifically noted that the difference in the number of deaths between Sweden, with limited restrictions, and Norway, which locked down, is not statistically significant.
"Lockdown versus non-lockdown did not produce a statistically different number of deaths. That is the bottom line," said Erickson.
Throughout the briefing he emphasized that decision making going forward needs to be based on data, not predictive models. This echoes comments made by Dr. Anthony Fauci during press briefings. And we have all watched the predictive models be radically adjusted as actual data has been loaded into them.
Their data extrapolations, using a method similar to the one the CDC uses for influenza, suggest that death rates for COVID-19 are similar to those for the flu. According to their analysis, both Kern County and the state of California have likely experienced a widespread viral infection.
They were in it for the money.
Prove they are wrong.

Doesn't that mean, according to Trump hating morons like you, that it should have fewer deaths?

Odd ... I've been very open about my support for The Donald, I'm just pointing out this guy in the OP is a business owner, and the business of owning a clinic is in dire straits ...

He's wearing scrubs to fool you into thinking he's speaking as a doctor, and that we should all give him deep reverence ... I'm sorry, we haven't gather all the data yet, it's far too early to speak of what the statistic tell us ... the lock-down has been hateful on business, we knew that when we started ... but we did it anyway because SARS is scary ...

We knew The Donald was a Republican when we elected him ... so I'm not upset at all that he's acting like a Republican ... I'm voting for him this fall, even though I'm a liberal ... four more years of Republican leadership is fine with me ... I just wish he'd tone things down some (a lot) ... but meh ... so it goes ...

Says who?
Scientists and doctors, of course. If you step outside your right wing bubble and look for them, several ethical, responsible scientists have published thorough debunks of these jerks. But you wont.
Quote some.
No, you can find them. I dont care if you believe me or not. Nor do i have any delusions that you would change your mind, no matter what any experts say.
Just as I thought, scientists and doctors said no such thing. That's what always happens when turds like you get called on your preposterous lies: Glug, glug, glug!

Hearing about this news kinda jolted me and those in No Cal --

Some interesting comments.

Just as I thought, scientists and doctors said no such thing
Wrong, of course. You're an ignorant, gullible fool, and you like it that way. Which is, of course, why you seized on this debunked horseshit and refuse even to try to find the debunks of it.

Wrong, of course. You're an ignorant, gullible fool, and you like it that way. Which is, of course, why you seized on this debunked horseshit and refuse even to try to find the debunks of it.

People think you're an a-hole and idiot because most people would think the statistics would show those who took precautions would have the lower number of infections and less chance of exposure. While those who took no precaution would probably get it because the ease of infection. @bipat9643 is saying the former just slows down the number of infections. This thing will infect the majority whether sooner or later because there is no vaccine. However, there could be herd immunity and that would help grind infections to a halt. The death rate may be worse with the latter as the testing and drugs like remesdevir may not be in place. There's more, but I'm going to stop here because you're a fucking idiot and a-hole who didn't get past my first sentence.

If you had some facts to post, then you would have posted them. You obviously don't have jack shit.

Prove they are wrong.
Just as I thought, scientists and doctors said no such thing. That's what always happens when turds like you get called on your preposterous lies: Glug, glug, glug!
If you had some facts to post, then you would have posted them. You obviously don't have jack shit.

These idiot money grabbing whores have been exposed. Glug, glug, glug on that MF.

This thread is aging like fresh caught salmon left on the "Streets of Bakersfield"

bumping this for bripat9643 to wake up to and respond to his failed post.

Did you check out the wacko Bakersfield Doctors and their Fake Claims that got debunked?

The hidden secret to better handling this virus has been on my avatar all this time, but hey I'm just some typo king on a silly message board, what do I know? And what good is a Temple (central source platform from which to be heard) so you know what I know?
liapic.gif

Prove they are wrong.

These idiot money grabbing whores have been exposed. Glug, glug, glug on that MF.

This thread is aging like fresh caught salmon left on the "Streets of Bakersfield"

Which "money grabbing whores" have been exposed?

bumping this for bripat9643 to wake up to and respond to his failed post.

Did you check out the wacko Bakersfield Doctors and their Fake Claims that got debunked?
When did they get debunked? I saw some shutdown shills attacking them, but they didn't attack the facts they presented.

Then post a quote of them saying that.

I don't think Fort Fun Indiana knows any hoes, nor scientists, nor doctors unless they're a poor neighborhood proctologist who treats freakishly large hemorrhoid cases..

Forum List

Back