Washington DC rally in support of 6 January rioters falls short of expectations

Up until recently trump supported and promoted this rally.

Then within the last week he started telling his followers to not go that the whole thing was a "set up" by the government.

So of course the paranoid conspiracy theorists trump supporters didn't go.

The whole thing is pathetic.
Poor whiner. Your bullshit set up didn’t work.

I don’t see any outrage out of conservatives about repeated school shooters. They even mock the victims

But ask a child to wear a mask to protect themselves and others……and they are outraged

Right. You expect children to wear masks, some as young as 5, because you think this will protect you. Correct?

Show me some….
Why do you think even Obama's justice department disbanded ACORN? Do some research fool. They used to bus "voters" around all day with a list from the county coroner and they would vote all day from 7:00am to 7:00pm for $25 and a coupon for a turkey. My aunt used to pick up the lists of the newly departed from the coroner weekly. Yeah I saw it all. Just read up on Kennedy's election. That night Chicago's votes came in last and he just beat Nixon, thank the MOB and the Machine. After the election Kennedy unleashed Bobby, as the head of the DOJ, on the MOB breaking the deal they made before the election. Strange they were both assassinated.

It will protect them, fellow students, teachers, bus drivers, parents, siblings, grandparents

I would go on with you to explain why not, but frankly, you're not smart enough to do anything but parrot talking points.

You cannot think your way out of the talking points. I am sorry to inform you.

I would go on with you to explain why not, but frankly, you're not smart enough to do anything but parrot talking points.

You cannot think your way out of the talking points. I am sorry to inform you.
Sorry Sue

But I have already seen enough of your misinformation campaign to try to kill your fellow Americans

You are disgusting

Of course he does. You seem to know literally nothing about Donnie. I think they are just regular Joes who have fallen into a mental rabbit hole, because people are gullible and tend to double down on horseshit.
Much of it is good old fashioned blind partisanism – Republicans angry that a Republican president was voted out of office and that Republicans were ‘cheated’ out of another four years controlling the WH.

Any Republican president must be defended without question, no matter how reckless, irresponsible, incompetent, and unfit for office that Republican president might be.

Perhaps.

But that this event was planned at all demonstrates conservatives’ contempt for facts and the truth and the right’s advocacy for lawlessness, violence, and terrorism.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorists were lawfully charged and detained; the notion of ‘supporting’ them is wrong and reprehensible – they are not ‘political prisoners,’ their rights have not been ‘violated,’ and they are not being ‘denied’ due process.
How funny. You're assuming that the event was planned by conservatives.

Right. You expect children to wear masks, some as young as 5, because you think this will protect you. Correct?
It's not about health and they know it. It's pathetic that they will stoop to muzzling tiny innocent children to satisfy their sick compulsion to control someone. They can't control us because we are stronger than they are, so they turn and torture little children who can't fight back.

The only thing more reprehensible than the 1/6 rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy is conservatives attempting to defend, justify, or mitigate that rightwing terrorist attack on America’s democracy.
You think that this was planned by conservatives.

And then get laughed out of the room necause you of your silly anti vaxxer lies. You are an anti vaxxer moron. Anyone who defers to anything you say regarding any scientific medical topic would be a friggin moron.

Let's talk moronic.

1631997256007.jpeg

oh look, a meme. Well, if you are going to be too childish and incapable to have a discussion, that's your fallback.

Hey jackass...took your kids to get their tetanus and MMR boosters, i hope.
Too smart to have kids in a world that's fucked up enough to produce something like you.

Forum List

Back