Proud Boy on house arrest in Jan. 6 case disappears ahead of sentencing

Organized mobs stole 100k worth of store goods in broad daylight and democrats treat it as a normal occurrence these days. Meanwhile lefties worry about the fate of a Jan 6 demonstrator. Go figure.

Imagine being an American and holding such reverence for the building our shoddy, corrupt politicians do their dirty work.

Lord have mercy, could never be me.
Wow. And you call yourself an American and consider yourself a patriot.

Violence is now “disagreement” and the only thing sacred remaining is Trump. Your Orwellian dystopia is truly against every principle this country was founded on.

Organized mobs stole 100k worth of store goods in broad daylight and democrats treat it as a normal occurrence these days. Meanwhile lefties worry about the fate of a Jan 6 demonstrator. Go figure.
But but but…

You get to vote for your Representatives. I don’t get to decide if they should or should not be Congressmen. I don’t get that say. The people who elected Marjorie Tyler Green as one example. I’d never cast a ballot for her. Just as I wouldn’t vote for AOC, or Pelosi, or any other of the extremist representatives.

But that disagreement doesn’t give me the right to attack your Representative physically or even plan to make such an attack. Your Rep is your representative.
Well said…these shouldn’t be determined by mob violence.

I do not condone attacking anyone. That's first.

Second, over-exaggerating a mob situation for your own political ends is not without price. And that's exactly what's happening here. A LOT of exaggeration, almost to the point of being comical.

And we should never, ever, and I mean EVER revere our government institutions. We should keep an eye on them. That's where tyranny lies.

PS It just struck me that I now have to tell LIBERALS this...not to be govt bootlickers. Honest to Pete

This fellow is on video spraying pepper spray at cops. I’m surprised that I have to explain to the law and order party that this is illegal no matter who does it.

Well since he is with the Proud Boys, we know he isn’t headed to Mexico.

civilwar.jpg

Run Rabbit run!
I guess he'll have him some fun..before he spends the rest of his life in prison.
This is particularly stupid in that the jail in DC had been sanctioned by the judge for delaying treatment for his broken hand. His release on his OR was in recognition of this. He may well have gotten some play at sentencing....but now, it just won't matter.

Authorities are searching for a member of the Proud Boys extremist group who disappeared days before his sentencing in a U.S. Capitol riot case, where prosecutors are seeking more than a decade in prison, according to a warrant made public Friday.
Christopher Worrell, 52, of Naples, Florida, was supposed to be sentenced Friday after being found guilty of spraying pepper spray gel on police officers, as part of the mob storming the Capitol as Congress was certifying Joe Biden’s presidential victory on Jan. 6, 2021. Prosecutors had asked a judge to sentence him to 14 years.
The sentencing was canceled and a bench warrant for his arrest issued under seal on Tuesday, according to court records. The U.S. attorney’s office for Washington, D.C., encouraged the public to share any information about his whereabouts.

Worrell had been on house arrest in Florida since his release from jail in Washington in November 2021, less than a month after a judge substantiated his civil-rights complaints about his treatment in the jail.

14 years?

I just documented in the other thread, how Molotov throwing leftards who torched a police vehicle in the middle of a residential neighborhood, got a year and a day.

No one's going to tell me the asswipe leftards aren't CORRUPT TO THE BONE.

Wow. And you call yourself an American and consider yourself a patriot.

Violence is now “disagreement” and the only thing sacred remaining is Trump. Your Orwellian dystopia is truly against every principle this country was founded on.

You be so funny. Keep pretending you give a shit about violence. It's cute.

What did you call this "disagreement?"

1692458348828.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F200723171520-13-week-in-photos-0724.jpg

FL576W5KI5GTNOBSVOFYIYWFBU.JPG

14 years?

I just documented in the other thread, how Molotov throwing leftards who torched a police vehicle in the middle of a residential neighborhood, got a year and a day.

Well..that was the prosecutor's recommendation. Given that he had a legit case against the DC jail for maltreatment--which was why he was home on his OR in the first place--he probably would have gotten considerably less..with credit for the time he spent incarcerated.

Now...all that is moot. He gets the new charges for running..and he'll get hammered on the original charges. One must wonder..did the Judge just give him enough rope to hang himself?
Because that is surely what is going to happen now~

Well..that was the prosecutor's recommendation. Given that he had a legit case against the DC jail for maltreatment--which was why he was home on his OR in the first place--he probably would have gotten considerably less..with credit for the time he spent incarcerated.

Absconding before incarceration doesn't effect good conduct time earned while in prison. It just might effect HOW LONG he's in prison.

You be so funny. Keep pretending you give a shit about violence. It's cute.

What did you call this "disagreement?"

**snip**
Whatabout..blah, blah, blah.

It's all you got..and it just isn't enough. Since when did US justice strive for equity in sentencing anyway?
I mean, folks talk a good game..but everyone knows that for most of the US history...white folk did less time for the same crime, as a rule, than POC~

Has Jack-shit to do with the fool who ran after being trusted with his own release.

14 years?

He hasn’t been sentenced yet. That was the recommendation from the Prosecutor. The Judge can give more, or less. Some cases have gotten more, others have gotten much less. Some of the Jan 6 cases the defendant was recommended by the Prosecution to get Jail and got Home Confinement.

This is a list of sentences handed down.

A short glance shows a lot of home confinement followed by Probation.

Absconding before incarceration doesn't effect good conduct time earned while in prison. It just might effect HOW LONG he's in prison.
Well sure, and I wasn't addressing good time, which accrues once the sentence begins. Not really an issue with the Feds anyway--as they don't do parole and convicts serve 85% of their sentence before release.

Well sure, and I wasn't addressing good time, which accrues once the sentence begins. Not really an issue with the Feds anyway--as they don't do parole and convicts serve 85% of their sentence before release.

That's EXACTLY what you addressed. You said:

he probably would have gotten considerably less..with credit for the time he spent incarcerated.

That is known as GOOD CONDUCT TIME. And GCT in the feds goes back to 85%. With no GCT you will do 100% of your time.

So you admit the US justice system isn't fair.

Thanks for playing. That was a far easier victory than I was expecting.
If that is what you are seeking...yes, unquestionably the US justice system isn't far..who the hell said it was? Historically it has been racist..and way too responsive to those with money vs harshly punitive to those without.

***chuckles***

Now explain to me just what that has to do with the fool who fled? You know, the one the judge released on his OR...because he had been mistreated in confinement?

That's EXACTLY what you addressed. You said:

That is known as GOOD CONDUCT TIME. Being on home confinement is not considered incarcerated so that doesn't count toward GCT.
***sigh***

You do know that he was confined in the DC jail for months, right? He gets credit for the time he served, in the DC jail.
Again, nothing to do with Good Time.

Do try to keep up?

If that is what you are seeking...yes, unquestionably the US justice system isn't far..who the hell said it was? Historically it has been racist..and way too responsive to those with money vs harshly punitive to those without.

***chuckles***

Now explain to me just what that has to do with the fool who fled? You know, the one the judge released on his OR...because he had been mistreated in confinement?

It has to do with the rioters getting off scott free while Jan 6th Trump supporters are getting nailed to the wall.

You conveniently removed the photos that I posted showing that and then tried to argue why my post no sense.

Quit editing my shit, motherfucker.

***sigh***

You do know that he was confined in the DC jail for months, right? He gets credit for the time he served, in the DC jail.
Again, nothing to do with Good Time.

Do try to keep up?

He wouldn't get credit for that. They calculate GCT based on YEARS in jail, not a few weeks. Do try to keep up. You seemed to know how the feds operate, but then, no you don't.

If you wanted to do the man, not sure how many months he spent in, but he MIGHT have lost like a day or two.

Last edited:
It has to do with the rioters getting off scott free while Jan 6th Trump supporters are getting nailed to the wall.

You conveniently removed the photos that I posted showing that and then tried to argue why my post no sense.

Quit editing my shit, motherfucker.
Your post made no sense with or without photos.
I snipped them because they were too large and intrusive. So what?
Rioters did not get off 'scot free'.

I'll edit your shit any time I feel like it..so what? As long as I acknowledge that I've removed portions for brevity and don't materially change the meaning, I'm well within the rules.
Your original post is intact and easily accessible...so STFU with the whining

Forum List

Back