Washington DC rally in support of 6 January rioters falls short of expectations

actually ..President Trump said it was a set up. We knew it. And really the capitol gestapo looked pretty stupid out there outnumbering those OH SO dangerous right wing silent protestors.

And you think America is post trump when actually it's Post America. Dimwits.

When God wants to punish a nation he sends a spirit of foolishness on them. 2020 proved that. Our military looks weak, our military leaders are fools and cowards. Our leaders are helpless and childish. God has seen fit to put silly leaders and women in authority over us and they can't lead to save their lives.

Last edited:
Only a few hundred turn up for this.
They expected maybe 700. I estimate from photos between 500-600. The idiots in DC had more police there. They put up all that stupid fencing for nothing. The whole point was to bring awareness to the gulag atrocity of Biddum's FBI holding Americans illegally for months on end with no charges who didn't do anything on 1/6 but happened to BE THERE. And they accomplished their purpose. Even most of those charged are only getting charged with simple misdemeanors. Your leftwing crap media has snowballed you yet one more time.

it looks like America is post trump
Don't bet your life on it. Still a long way to 2024.

It took a Democrat to start a thread about today's limp dick rally because Republicans are just too embarrassed.
4i6Ckte.gif

Trump scared them off, because Trump was worried the gathering of apparently low class people would reflect on himself, even if no violence, just by virtue of being a bit embarrassing on TV. If you ever want to know Trump's motivations, look for the most childish, shallow, narcissistic , simple possibility. You can then also explain his cult's behavior by looking at what he says.

Right..."low class people".

You make a great liberal. I don't mean that as a compliment. I just mean it.

Right..."low class people".
Keep in mind, I am speaking from the perspective of the mentally ill orange slob. Yes, that is what he thinks of his cult. But hey, you found a reason to twist it and whine. Which is all you really wanted anyway.

Keep in mind, I am speaking from the perspective of the mentally ill orange slob. Yes, that is what he thinks of his cult. But hey, you found a reason to twist it and whine. Which is all you really wanted anyway.

He doesn't think that. YOUR people do. SEE: AOC with the white dress and train-carriers while the servant class wears the masks.

Heinous. Sickening.

"Liberals". Right.

Damn, they sure are! Fun to watch.

There's been a lot fun to watch if we are being honest.

The absolute implosion of their Joe Biden/Harris presidency, minus the US deaths and left behinds in Afghanistan which is atrocious.

Nicki Minaj. hahahahahahahhaha aaaaaa hahahahahahahah

THEY!

ARE!

TERRIFIED!

This in spades. But to be honest it's not like he's our ONLY candidate. We have a lot, and they look like neurotic mentally ill fools over Covid. Who wants that in a leader? I mean....really? How long does abject fear win the day?

Um, not long in the history of ever.

Weenies

Forum List

Back