The New Testament's Demons Are as real As It Gets.

Us? Exactly. There is no life in y'all. Y'all think that y'all are eating God but the truth, the very truth, is that y'all have been eaten by a self negating multiplicity that is slowly disintegrating into nothingness.

Y'all defy the law of God, desecrate the flesh of Jesus, The Actual Body of Christ, and instead eat a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, that can neither see, hear, speak or walk, for spiritual life.

How insane is that?

Now go and enjoy weaving some baskets in hell while you cackle at your own pathetic aberrations.

:777:
The early Christians devoured the body and blood of Christ and so do I. It's how I experience his suffering. If you deny everything which is supernatural you deny God.

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"He who lives by the sword :wine: shall die by the sword."

Praise Jesus! Hallelujah!

Amen.
Like I said before...

When Jesus said that He didn’t come to bring peace, but a sword, we understand that it is not a worldly sword that He is referring to. The Scripture makes reference over and over again to the sword being the Word of God (Eph 6:17), which in Hebrews 4:12 reiterates that it divides (“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”) This reinforces what Jesus said about coming for judgment that the blind should see (John 9:39), coming as a light (John 12:46), came to preach (Mark 1:38), came to give us understanding so that we would know him who is true (1 John 5:20), and so on. Now, so there be no misunderstanding. This does not, in any way, diminish the great, grand and glorious purpose of Jesus to give His life as a ransom (Matt 20:28), that he appeared to take away our sins (1 John 3:5), that He came to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins (1 John 4:10). That is another of those astounding things that are beyond comprehension—that God would, Himself, take the penalty and wrath that was due us. Absolutely breathtaking. So, our focus upon the words of Jesus to Pilate that He was born and came into the world to testify to the truth, should not be seen as diminishing the work of Christ upon the cross nor the power of the resurrection. But, it is evident that the life of Jesus was dedicated to this task of testifying to the truth. And, in a world that is dead set against truth, it is time for us to elevate it to its proper place.

Amen Amen

Muslims have folklore about Adam and Eve being separated for 130 years after the Fall. Adam shacked up with Lilith and she gave birth to demons... After 130 years God forgave Adam and Eve and they were reunited.
It also says Adam was 70 ft. tall.

The early Christians devoured the body and blood of Christ and so do I. It's how I experience his suffering. If you deny everything which is supernatural you deny God.

LIAR! They did not dick around with bread and wine nor worship and eat a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, for spiritual life like you do.

‘He that heareth my words, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but shall pass from death unto life.’ Constituting, therefore, His word as the life-giving principle, because that word is spirit and life, He likewise called His flesh by the same appellation; because, too, the Word had become flesh, we ought therefore to desire Him in order that we may have life, and to devour Him with the ear, and to ruminate on Him with the understanding, and to digest Him by faith,” Tertullian (On the Resurrection of the Flesh, Chapter 37).

Thanks for proving that demons are real..lol....just not in the way the OP 'believes'.

Now go and enjoy weaving some baskets in hell while you cackle at your own pathetic aberrations.

Last edited:
God has given us clear testimony in His Word concerning the reasons why He humbled Himself and “made himself nothing, taking
the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.” (Philippians 2:7)

Here are a few of them:
  • Matt 5:17 “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
  • Matt 10:34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn "'a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law- -a man's enemies will be the members of his own household.'
  • Luke 12:51 Do you think I came to bring peace on earth? No, I tell you, but division.
  • Luke 12:49 “I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!
  • Matt 20:28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
  • Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."
  • Luke 19:10 For the Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost."
  • John 12:47 “As for the person who hears my words but does not keep them, I do not judge him. For I did not come to judge the world, but to save it.
  • 1 Tim 1:15 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners--of whom I am the worst.
  • 1 John 3:5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins. And in him is no sin.
  • Mark 1:38 Jesus replied, "Let us go somewhere else--to the nearby villages--so I can preach there also. That is why I have come."
  • John 9:39 Jesus said, "For judgment I have come into this world, so that the blind will see and those who see will become blind."
  • John 12:46 I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness.
  • Luke 5:32 I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance."
  • Matt 9:13 But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
  • Mark 2:17 On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."
  • John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.
  • John 638 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me.
  • Heb 10:7 Then I said, 'Here I am--it is written about me in the scroll-- I have come to do your will, O God.'"
  • John 12:27 “Now my heart is troubled, and what shall I say? 'Father, save me from this hour'? No, it was for this very reason I came to this hour.
  • John 15:22 If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not be guilty of sin. Now, however, they have no excuse for their sin.
  • 1 John 3:5 But you know that he appeared so that he might take away our sins.
  • 1 John 3:8 He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.
  • 1 John 4:10 This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
  • 1 John 5:20 We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true - even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life.

But the final reason is that Jesus was giving the “good confession” before Pilate (1 Timothy 6:13):
John 18:37 “You are a king, then!" said Pilate. Jesus answered, "You are right in saying I am a king. In fact, for this reason I was born, and for this I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

Here is one of the clearest and most objective statements that Jesus made about the reason He came into the world. This statement doesn’t override the others, in fact, I think it helps to clarify many of them. For example, in 1 John 3:8, we are told that Jesus came to destroy the works of the devil. What is the devil? A liar. When Jesus said that He didn’t come to bring peace, but a sword, we understand that it is not a worldly sword that He is referring to. The Scripture makes reference over and over again to the sword being the Word of God (Eph 6:17), which in Hebrews 4:12 reiterates that it divides (“For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”) This reinforces what Jesus said about coming for judgment that the blind should see (John 9:39), coming as a light (John 12:46), came to preach (Mark 1:38), came to give us understanding so that we would know him who is true (1 John 5:20), and so on. Now, so there be no misunderstanding. This does not, in any way, diminish the great, grand and glorious purpose of Jesus to give His life as a ransom (Matt 20:28), that he appeared to take away our sins (1 John 3:5), that He came to be the atoning sacrifice for our sins (1 John 4:10). That is another of those astounding things that are beyond comprehension—that God would, Himself, take the penalty and wrath that was due us. Absolutely breathtaking. So, our focus upon the words of Jesus to Pilate that He was born and came into the world to testify to the truth, should not be seen as diminishing the work of Christ upon the cross nor the power of the resurrection. But, it is evident that the life of Jesus was dedicated to this task of testifying to the truth. And, in a world that is dead set against truth, it is time for us to elevate it to its proper place.
Jesus is the sword. Nothing would have happened had Jesus agree with how people were, not being like Jesus. Malachi 4:6 And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse. Matthew 22: 36Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. 40On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Romans 13:10“Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.” Jesus fulfilled that law. We need to fulfill that law getting rid of laws that terrify nude people, and pedo's, and people who sexually interact with another species. They sexually interact with us. Sinning is not being nude of fucking what you want to fuck. The church made it to be the case. That is how things are. Change it dear Henry. Jesus is concerned about what kind of treasures you have in your heart.​

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"He who lives by the sword :wine: shall die by the sword."

Praise Jesus! Hallelujah!

Amen.

It also says Adam was 70 ft. tall.
Adam was not 70 feet tall. There were giants, but that is ridiculous. His dick would make houses look like toys, in the same way that sequoia trees make cars, look to like match box cars.

LIAR! They did not dick around with bread and wine nor worship and eat a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, for spiritual life like you do.

‘He that heareth my words, and believeth on Him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation, but shall pass from death unto life.’ Constituting, therefore, His word as the life-giving principle, because that word is spirit and life, He likewise called His flesh by the same appellation; because, too, the Word had become flesh, we ought therefore to desire Him in order that we may have life, and to devour Him with the ear, and to ruminate on Him with the understanding, and to digest Him by faith,” Tertullian (On the Resurrection of the Flesh, Chapter 37).

Thanks for proving that demons are real..lol....just not in the way the OP 'believes'.

They that have life in them will not call for death to peacful zoosexuals. They will not call for the death of gays, furries of the furry fandom or pedophilia people. People who are born of fornication will do that. Christs enemies did that.

St. Paul said otherwise.

Paul's first letter to the Corinthians, in the context of correcting the habits of the Corinthians serves to reestablish "the Pre-Pauline tradition, ritual of bread/body + meal + ritual of cup/blood."

Crossan, John Dominic "The Birth of Christianity, Harper/Collins, 2002, p. 436

St. Paul said otherwise.

Paul's first letter to the Corinthians, in the context of correcting the habits of the Corinthians serves to reestablish "the Pre-Pauline tradition, ritual of bread/body + meal + ritual of cup/blood."

There is nothing about communion in the first letter of Paul. The catholic church is obsessed with blood as much as Dracula is obsessed with blood. The church made businesses to be like the den of theives. They drain money from people, as if it was blood. They that don't have money are treated as if they were a bloodless corps. That is why Jesus hates money.

St. Paul said otherwise.

lol.. Paul also said in in 1 Corinthians 11;29;

"Anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment on himself."

You profess to believe that the Body of Christ, the very Word of God, manna from heaven, the flesh of Jesus, is a lifeless matzo made by human hands that can neither see, hear, speak,or walk and doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food when in fact the Body of Christ consists of words that form the body of his teaching.

You have failed to discern the body.

You lie in the name of God, openly defy his divine commands, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, celebrate his torture and death and then worship and eat him in the form of a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, for spiritual life.

You still can't see the absurdity of what you profess to believe, what you have lost your soul for to become a part of? A herd of swine stampeding off a cliff. A religion dedicated to perpetuating lies, ritually desecrating the teachings of Jesus, demonstrating pure hatred for he who truly is God, and persecuting all those who keep God's commands.

Damn.....

Is it any wonder why the authors of scripture called people like you the dead? Under a curse? Demons? Insane?

Last edited:
lol.. Paul also said in in 1 Corinthians 11;29;

"Anyone who eats and drinks without discerning the body eats and drinks judgment on himself."

You profess to believe that the Body of Christ, the very Word of God, manna from heaven, the flesh of Jesus, is a lifeless matzo made by human hands that can neither see, hear, speak,or walk and doesn't even qualify as a cheap snack food when in fact the Body of Christ consists of words that form the body of his teaching.

You have failed to discern the body.

You lie in the name of God, openly defy his divine commands, desecrate the teachings of Jesus, celebrate his torture and death and then worship and eat him in the form of a lifeless matzo, made by human hands, for spiritual life.

You still can't see the absurdity of what you profess to believe, what you have lost your soul for to become a part of? A herd of swine stampeding off a cliff. A religion dedicated to perpetuating lies, ritually desecrating the teachings of Jesus, demonstrating pure hatred for he who truly is God, and persecuting all those who keep God's commands.

Damn.....

Is it any wonder why the authors of scripture called people like you the dead? Under a curse? Demons? Insane?
Paul was admonishing them that they were not eating just bread and drinking wine, dummy. Learn to read.

There is nothing about communion in the first letter of Paul. The catholic church is obsessed with blood as much as Dracula is obsessed with blood. The church made businesses to be like the den of theives. They drain money from people, as if it was blood. They that don't have money are treated as if they were a bloodless corps. That is why Jesus hates money.
You have never experienced it so you have never tested it for yourself. I have.

Paul was admonishing them that they were not eating just bread and drinking wine, dummy. Learn to read.

Dummy yourself.

When many couldn't stomach Jesus saying that "unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood you can have no life in you", he explained his metaphor to his disciples....

"The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life.", (Flesh and blood). Life is in the blood, in the doing.

Here scripture could not make it any more clear that the flesh of Jesus is a metaphor for the words that he spoke. The teaching, words, that Jesus received from God like manna from Heaven which became his flesh which he gave for the life of the world.

When Jesus asked his disciples if they were going to leave him too, simon peter answered, "Lord to whom shall we go. Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy one of God." showing that the earliest christians understood that the substance of the Body of Christ is comprised of words, words that you hear and act on and not a lifeless matzo that you eat one day and shit out your ass into the toilet the next morning.

Last edited:
Dummy yourself.

When many couldn't stomach Jesus saying that "unless you eat my flesh you can have no life in you", he explained his metaphor to his disciples....

"The spirit alone gives life; the flesh is of no avail. The words that I have spoken to you are both spirit and life."

Here scripture could not make it any more clear that the flesh of Jesus is the words that he spoke. The teaching, words, that Jesus received from God like manna from Heaven which became his flesh and gave for the life of the world.

When Jesus asked his disciples if they were going to leave him too, simon peter answered, "Lord to whom shall we go. Your words are words of eternal life. We have faith and know that you are the Holy one of God." showing that the earliest christians understood that the substance of the Body of Christ is comprised of words, words that you hear and act on and not a lifeless matzo that you eat one day and shit out your ass into the toilet the next morning.
Maybe you need to read what Jesus actually said, dummy.

Maybe you need to read what Jesus actually said, dummy.

LOL....I have gone a few steps further.

I am doing what Jesus did. Partying with sinners and prostitutes, sticking it to the man, keeping company with all sorts of bad characters, casting out demons, revealing things kept secret ever since the foundation of the world, healing the sick, giving sight to the blind, hearing to the deaf, a voice to the dumb, raising the dead, healing the paralyzed, freeing the prisoners in hells keeping, and judging the living and the dead..

You, an actor and lying fraud, have been exposed naked and ashamed for all the world to see and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Consider yourself defrocked.

Last edited:
LOL....I have gone a few steps further.

I am doing what Jesus did. Partying with sinners and prostitutes, sticking it to the man, casting out demons, revealing things kept secret ever since the foundation of the world, healing the sick, curing the blind deaf and dumb, raising the dead, healing the paralyzed, freeing those in hells keeping, and judging the living and the dead..
Unfortunately for you there are too many accounts, verses, miracles and testimony from Jesus' that allow you to dismiss his supernatural powers.

Unfortunately for you there are too many accounts, verses, miracles and testimony from Jesus' that allow you to dismiss his supernatural powers.

Unfortunately for you, reality, like a fire that will never go out, is a constant.

Unfortunately for you, reality, like a fire that will never go out, is a constant.
Yes, God is eternal and unchanging. God is reality.

God so loved man that he chose to be born into this world to testify to the truth and suffer death to reconcile justice with mercy.

Forum List

Back