Japan preparing for War

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I think its good that Japan is picking up more of the defense burden.

Japan remilitarizing will drive the Chinese nuts.

Do you know in Chinese high school class rooms, the students stand up and cheer when the teacher gets to the part where America nukes Japan during WWII?
Actually that is very understandable as in Japan inflicted much pain and suffering on China before they became Communist.

We should be helping Japan build up its defense capabilities as much as possible....we should look at Japan like a giant and unsinkable aircraft carrier positioned very close to China.

We also need to develop immedediately a very tight military alliance with India.

Russia could be of great help also...but the democrats have really messed up there.

Which lead? Their imperialist aggression and invasion of China, or their surprise attack on Pearl Harbor? :salute:
How stupid can one person be? You are only about 80 yrs behind times.

Not only do times change but enemies as well as friends change....do not get stuck in ancient history when attempting to understand current realities.

How stupid can one person be? You are only about 80 yrs behind times.

“How stupid can one person be?” — Pretty damn stupid, especially if one reads Murdoch’s Sun (or Murdoch’s British tabloid) to learn about international military matters.

Note the typical sensationalist line from this “link”:

“China has also been … threatening to launch nukes in response to a deal with the UK to build submarines.

And you imply it is me … that is stupid?

:th_believecrap:

“How stupid can one person be?” — Pretty damn stupid, especially if one reads Murdoch’s Sun (or Murdoch’s British tabloid) to learn about international military matters.

“China has also been … threatening to launch nukes in response to a deal with the UK to build submarines.

War always brings out the best in us doesn't it ?
People never cease to amaze me with their jaded perceptions.

They should have rearmed decades ago......
They didn’t need to with this guy on their side…

1631994182137.jpeg

Actually that is very understandable as in Japan inflicted much pain and suffering on China before they became Communist.

We should be helping Japan build up its defense capabilities as much as possible....we should look at Japan like a giant and unsinkable aircraft carrier positioned very close to China.

We also need to develop immedediately a very tight military alliance with India.

Russia could be of great help also...but the democrats have really messed up there.
This time, just sell them the gas to accomplish what they would have by 1944 in the first place.

They are spreading this disinformation to get them to go to war. That they have tried it on N. Korea. But Xi Jinping didn't let it happen.

As it says that there will be wars and rumors of wars which disinformation means rumors.

Forum List

Back