Washington DC rally in support of 6 January rioters falls short of expectations

All children under 12 are not vaccinated

Why subject them to COVID to satisfy your misinformation campaign ?
Kids 12 and under aren’t threatened by WuFlu you dope. Less kids have died “with” WuFlu than have been shot dead in Chicago since 2020.

Kids 12 and under aren’t threatened by WuFlu you dope. Less kids have died “with” WuFlu than have been shot dead in Chicago since 2020.

Covid-19 is a Fascist Hoax. SARS CoV-2 is just a seasonal respiratory disease which mostly affects the old and seriously infirm. The Tyrrany to "eradicate" Covid-19 is worse than the real disease.

Covid fatalities by age.png

YOUR TERROR MAKES US PRETTY HAPPY TOO!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:
I got it!

When it became obvious that the trump repub party was going to lose the California recall they shouted, "VOTER FRAUD!" until they lost so big they couldn't lie even with a straight face.

Now, when the defend the criminals on Jan 6th rally fails, even before it starts, the trump repub party says....it is a setup...don't go.

In both cases, the outcome was obvious. In order to save face, you needed to talk it down early. You people are really smart at spinning failure, aren't you?

Let me ask you a question, Is trump going to lie about a stolen election for 3 1/2 more years. It is getting a little old and hard to believe. He needs a new lie to promote. Send a couple dollars and he will come up with one.

I got it!

When it became obvious that the trump repub party was going to lose the California recall they shouted, "VOTER FRAUD!" until they lost so big they couldn't lie even with a straight face.

Now, when the defend the criminals on Jan 6th rally fails, even before it starts, the trump repub party says....it is a setup...don't go.

In both cases, the outcome was obvious. In order to save face, you needed to talk it down early. You people are really smart at spinning failure, aren't you?

Let me ask you a question, Is trump going to lie about a stolen election for 3 1/2 more years. It is getting a little old and hard to believe. He needs a new lie to promote. Send a couple dollars and he will come up with one.
blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah-blah.

But, get this genius: Kids under 12 do not only interact with kids under 12. At this point, it seems to be up to other adults to walk you through a simple thought process.
Yea what adults are “at risk”?
Anyone who is at risk has had ample time to get the Vax. Those that haven’t obviously aren’t afraid of the WuFlu.

So what’s the problem?

Covid-19 is a Fascist Hoax. SARS CoV-2 is just a seasonal respiratory disease which affects mostly affects the old and seriously infirm. The Tyrrany to "eradicate" Covid-19 is worse than the real disease.

View attachment 541043
Ah, changing lanes, after embarrassing yourself with your last chart. So the game now is to pretend nobody that dies does not get seriously ill. OPkay, let's pretend to be fucking morons to play your game.

Do you think those death rates are affected by intensive medical care? Do you t5ink even a small rate can translate to large, absolute numbers of people, in a country with 340 million people? I know that seems to be a stupid question one would only have to ask a child, but you evoked it.

Do you think those rates will be affected, if our health infrastructure is overwhelmed? Again, another question one should not have to ask a functioning adult.

Yea what adults are “at risk”?
Anyone who is at risk has had ample time to get the Vax. Those that haven’t obviously aren’t afraid of the WuFlu.

So what’s the problem?

The people most at risk are OBESE. Why aren't the Prog-Commies publicly shaming fat-fat-fatties and calling for them to be denied health care?

oh...wait

Feminist_Make_Me_A_Sandwich.jpg

Usually i go to those things in support of President Trump. But we knew....don't do this...it was not grassroots organized. If it walked like FIB set up and talked like FIB. set up. it's an FIB set up. They're stupid.

Only a few hundred turn up for this. Maybe the authorities have most of the bad boys already in jail. Following the debacle in California it looks like America is post trump.
A rally that was hosted by the CIA and FBI falls short on expectations? What were they expecting after that honey trap on the 6th?

How many idiots and morons were left to catch that didn't already have a clue?

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back