Washington DC rally in support of 6 January rioters falls short of expectations

We hate when illegals and the dead vote multiple times...sorry chump I'm from Chicago and when I was young I was a demoncrap. I saw how it worked. Yes I once worked for the famed Chicago Machine.

Show me some….

We hate when illegals and the dead vote multiple times...sorry chump I'm from Chicago and when I was young I was a demoncrap. I saw how it worked. Yes I once worked for the famed Chicago Machine.

Many, many, many of us are redeemed, reformed liberals. We saw, we know. We understand them.

They DO NOT understand us.

It's our superpower.

Your signature is beyond stupid. Did you make this up? I work in schools. I have for decades. We just had Safety Week. Can you outline even ONE thing the modern school has in place to "stop school shooters"?

Yeesh

I don’t see any outrage out of conservatives about repeated school shooters. They even mock the victims

But ask a child to wear a mask to protect themselves and others……and they are outraged

They expected maybe 700. I estimate from photos between 500-600. The idiots in DC had more police there. They put up all that stupid fencing for nothing. The whole point was to bring awareness to the gulag atrocity of Biddum's FBI holding Americans illegally for months on end with no charges who didn't do anything on 1/6 but happened to BE THERE. And they accomplished their purpose. Even most of those charged are only getting charged with simple misdemeanors. Your leftwing crap media has snowballed you yet one more time.

Don't bet your life on it. Still a long way to 2024.
I listen to patriots all day long and every single one of them, for the last month, has warned us to stay home. I doubt if 1% of whatever crowd was there was actually patriots.

Nice try, marxist losers!

Only a few hundred turn up for this. Maybe the authorities have most of the bad boys already in jail. Following the debacle in California it looks like America is post trump.
Yea imagine that, another FBI false flag op goes bust.

7695991F-2C3E-43D0-BF65-A312ED9C9E40.jpeg

I listen to patriots all day long and every single one of them, for the last month, has warned us to stay home. I doubt if 1% of whatever crowd was there was actually patriots.

Nice try, marxist losers!
:laughing0301:
You funny

You called insurrectionists Patriots

Yea imagine that, another FBI false flag op goes bust.

Obviously, the same Intel that sized up the Afghan Army as good as gold, now out of work, is back in DC now charged with sizing up "far right" political rallies, because after all, who but the "far right" would care that Americans with no crimes charged against them are being held for months totally illegally and unconstitutionally in a Washington gulag with no charges, no bail, no bond, no phone, no attorneys, no company, no visitors and no representation.

You can't get away with that with a GITMO detainee.

All the government has accomplished here was to prove these people's worst fears were indeed true.

The Jig is up on the FBI instigating "fracii" to gin up fake charges agains the Democratic-Communist Party's enemies.

Perhaps a few gullible souls will get entrapped, but most people know what Plugs, Nance, Charlie and their Deep State henchthugs are doing - and will stay away.

Shows the waning influence of Trump
Perhaps.

But that this event was planned at all demonstrates conservatives’ contempt for facts and the truth and the right’s advocacy for lawlessness, violence, and terrorism.

The 1/6 rightwing terrorists were lawfully charged and detained; the notion of ‘supporting’ them is wrong and reprehensible – they are not ‘political prisoners,’ their rights have not been ‘violated,’ and they are not being ‘denied’ due process.

Forum List

Back