Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Christ_on_a_croissant

Platinum Member
Apr 3, 2020
So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Also, here’s a picture of one of the attackers with Georgia governor Kemp. Notice his shirt.

AB174CC2-4CEA-49DC-B6FB-E08F470240D7.jpeg

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

Something tells me that jogger pissed these guys off sometime before the attack. I think there's more to this case than we know at this time.

On the other hand, people are morons, and morons do incredibly stupid things. I may be overthinking this.

Something tells me that jogger pissed these guys off sometime before the attack. I think there's more to this case than we know at this time.

On the other hand, people are morons, and morons do incredibly stupid things. I may be overthinking this.
Maybe. But clearly they were not in fear of their lives.

Thanks for some more information on this.

The video you posted was a black man running towards a white truck and then attacking somebody with a gun. Do you have this video of what you’re saying?

These guys were in a truck and obviously cut off this jogger, who was on foot. If they "thought" that he "might" be a burglar, they always had the option to call the police, so I want to hear the recording of their 911 call and what the dispatcher instructed them to do. Certainly they have no claim to self defense.

The picture of one of the alleged murderers with the governor and wearing a shirt that insults religion gives the impression that he is not credible and trustworthy.

The video you posted was a black man running towards a white truck and then attacking somebody with a gun. Do you have this video of what you’re saying?
I think your white hood is obscuring your view

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.

Who is running toward somebody the black or the white guy?
well that video clearly shows the jogger attacked the man in the front of the truck. The dude in the truck bed wasn't even watching until the jogger jumped the man in the front. that's as clear as glass. Nor does that video show the truck went around the jogger to cut him off. Nope, that never happened. Again, the dude in the truck bed's hands are empty and he's still in the truck. If their intentions was to attack the jogger, that dudes position isn't logical at all.

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..

I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..
well it's obvious the jogger kid went at the man. he lunged at him. Nor did the man in the truck bed even make an attempt to get down from the truck. the kid again, had his hand on the man's gun. If the man's intentions were to shoot the black kid, why would he allow the kid to grab his weapon? It is indeed sad. I know absolutely nothing more than that video and I as a juror would say self defense.

I support the death penalty for murder........is there any information on why they murdered this guy?

I support the death penalty for murder........is there any information on why they murdered this guy?
Looks like self defense did you see the video?

I support self defense, and the video in the OP shows the jogger kid attacked the truck driver. didn't you watch? We know nothing more. And, why was the jogger being followed with a video camera? that's odd.

Now the mom is like “ he went jogging every day” lol I live in a black community my entire life I have never seen a black guy go jogging in his 20s..
well that may be. Doesn't change what I watched. And again, the truck was not shown driving around the jogger and screetching to a halt in front of him and the driver going toward the jogger. The driver was in the front of the truck, his door was open, he had no access to the jogger. The jogger cleared the passenger side bumper and darted at the man in the middle of the street. It's what it shows. A jogger would have continued jogging after passing the truck. that didn't happen.

Forum List

Back