Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Oh, actually, I had a multi quote, so I guess I did respond to you. Looks like I chopped the first part of the multi quote out tho.

Ah well. I'm not gonna go back and redo it.

That "dude" the jogger ran at was holding a shotgun. They had blocked his way. There were two of them, one in the bed of the truck to get a better view--or better shot? So yeah the jogger "attacked" the armed dude trying to stop him in the street for no apparent reason.

When you're just minding your own business and some random dolt points a gun at you, you either wait to take a chance on being killed or you try to defend yourself or kill the motherfucker first.

Pardon my French, ma'am, but that's life in the real world.

The poor sap was outnumbered here, however. He didn't stand a chance.
well fk, one can't determine that from that video, right?

That "dude" the jogger ran at was holding a shotgun. They had blocked his way. There were two of them, one in the bed of the truck to get a better view--or better shot? So yeah the jogger "attacked" the armed dude trying to stop him in the street for no apparent reason.

When you're just minding your own business and some random dolt points a gun at you, you either wait to take a chance on being killed or you try to defend yourself or kill the motherfucker first.

Pardon my French, ma'am, but that's life in the real world.

The poor sap was outnumbered here, however. He didn't stand a chance.
One more good reason why women and minorities need to carry.

One of the guys clearly tells him to freeze.
Indicating he wasnt intent on shooting him,just hold him until the cops arrived.
The guy then bum rushed him and got shot.
Of course it didnt help that CNN decided it was a good idea to cover part of the vid with their banner.
I'll wait to see more evidence on this one.
I want to know whose video it is. And why he/ she was trailing the jogger.
The man was driving behind the truck when it pulled sideways and blocked the jogger from going by them. The guy could obviously see that something interesting was going down so he recorded it like everyone with a cell phone does these days. How much footage is there from every single protest and street fight? People get it on video. I don't know why you consider THAT the suspicious part of this whole scenario.
Because they've got to find SOME left wing conspiracy over this.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..

It was an ambush and the 2 men father and son should be locked up immed while they wait for their hearing.

The video clearly does not show what the OP and others are saying.
What I see is a man "jogging"... (which I know of no one that jogs in jean shorts and tshirt)
The truck was parked ahead of him, stopped in the middle of the road. The jogger ran around the truck and had a confrontation there...then the video is very shaky and unclear what happens after that.
The men in the truck are highly unlikely to be completely innocent, but then it doesn't appear the black guy was either.
But obviously didn't deserve to be shot

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
I see the same thing,, listen it sucks at this kid got shot and killed but he tried to wrestle a gun away from another man..

It was an ambush and the 2 men father and son should be locked up immed while they wait for their hearing.
Public hanging works for me.

Good to hear but even with video Black people still get no justice. Here is to hoping the cave chimps go to prison and get injected in the eye with bleach.

you know that huh? how?

Good to hear but even with video Black people still get no justice. Here is to hoping the cave chimps go to prison and get injected in the eye with bleach.
Don't get any justice? As I said public hanging. Make a statement.

What was it you failed to understand? I didnt ask what you said and I already made a statement. Its the one you replied to.

A lot of times these videos are edited to draw a different picture that what actually happened. The audio tape of Zimmerman's 911 call were edited by the Lame Stream Media to put the Hispanic hombre in as bad a light as possible.

I'll wait until there is a hearing and 12 angry men have a chance to review the evidence.

I support the death penalty for murder........is there any information on why they murdered this guy?
I support self defense, and the video in the OP shows the jogger kid attacked the truck driver. didn't you watch? We know nothing more. And, why was the jogger being followed with a video camera? that's odd.

No...didn't see the video.....

you know that huh? how?
They obviously did not see a crime and they shot an unarmed jogger. They suspected, and they didn't call the police.

What was it you failed to understand? I didnt ask what you said and I already made a statement. Its the one you replied to.
What you fail to understand is that if you don't get those like myself on your side, these murders will keep happening and people will keep shrugging at it. You are a very stupid person.

you know that huh? how?
They obviously did not see a crime and they shot an unarmed jogger. They suspected, and they didn't call the police.
they obviously did not see what crime? The jogger grabbed the gun and held it in his mid section when it went off, his hands were on the gun. You have nothing of evidence to say why that encounter took place. especially not to make any statement like you made. you're fked up.

What you fail to understand is that if you don't get those like myself on your side, these murders will keep happening and people will keep shrugging at it. You are a very stupid person.
it is quite obvious from the video, the jogger lunged at the man with the gun. Held the gun while smacking the living shit out of the guy he was wrestling with. It seems he encouraged the shooting wrestling the man for the rifle, holding the rifle in his one hand, held the end of the gun at his own gut. Please, show me something different than that from that video.

Now, had the guy with the gun shot the jogger when he cleared the truck and never touched him, then you got your hanging. But that isn't what that video shows. right?

Forum List

Back