Gateway Pundit Declares Bankruptcy

YAAAAY......!!!!!
01shoes.jpg

How in the hell does MSNBC avoid lawsuits? Or The View?

In fact, every media outlet that declares that Trump was a Russian agent should be belly up, no? Every one of them should be paying Trumps grandkids for years the way they besmirched and decided he was an enemy of the state. The guy elected to the WH.

No wonder China is winning. Only an idiot with a pea-sized brain doesn't see the clear hypocrisy and double standard. Clearly only wealthy alt-left donors spend the money to hire lawyers to pursue these businesses. You know, the last people on earth who would pick up a gun and fight for freedom are the first to sue regarding Free Speech? Those brave men...

Literally on Chinese news outlets CCTV, the ONLY network they show clips from is MSNBC. Consider that for a moment. They are so lock-step with the CCP that they are quoted as a great source of propaganda for their state run media. Repeatedly. Every time.

From this to the Red Star Trials in New York, no wonder the youth yell "death to America" and wearing a star of David is a life risking decision in some corners.
It figures. All one has to do is buy a Judge. Dems are good at that.

The founder of the conspiracy theory website Gateway Pundit said Wednesday that the company was declaring bankruptcy while it fights ongoing defamation lawsuits.

Gateway Pundit, despite its often-untethered coverage, has played an outsize role in the conservative mediasphere ― though its traffic peaked in 2020. Multiple Republican-led states pulled out of a popular anti-voter-fraud organization after the site falsely reported that it was “founded” by George Soros and was a “essentially a left wing voter registration drive disguised as voter roll clean up.”

A Popular Conspiracy Theory Website Just Declared Bankruptcy

Well, it's about time! It amazes me how such websites ever get started - let alone sustained. What do you think?
Hell yes! About time these disinformation factories got their wings clipped. There is a line...in law...that if you cross it, sooner or later, lawsuits will take you out of the game.

Long overdue.

Huff-n-Puff....I should have known.

Pure Bunker....Smells like it too.

View attachment 937315
Perhaps this will make it more palatable?

US far-right conspiracy website Gateway Pundit is filing for bankruptcy, its founder said Wednesday, as it battles a string of lawsuits alleging it promoted misinformation related to the 2020 election.

Parent company TGP Communications is seeking Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in Florida, founder Jim Hoft said in a note to readers, blaming "progressive liberal" lawsuits.

The founder of the conspiracy theory website Gateway Pundit said Wednesday that the company was declaring bankruptcy while it fights ongoing defamation lawsuits.

Gateway Pundit, despite its often-untethered coverage, has played an outsize role in the conservative mediasphere ― though its traffic peaked in 2020. Multiple Republican-led states pulled out of a popular anti-voter-fraud organization after the site falsely reported that it was “founded” by George Soros and was a “essentially a left wing voter registration drive disguised as voter roll clean up.”

A Popular Conspiracy Theory Website Just Declared Bankruptcy

Well, it's about time! It amazes me how such websites ever get started - let alone sustained. What do you think?
blood in the water...people want to get paid..and they're going to.

Everyone has seemed to have forgotten the Dominion lawsuits....the Pundit is party to those as well.

I started to post a fact emoji reply, as your post was factual, but I did not want post a fact emoji with anything associated with Gateway Pundit. They have rarely been associated with a fact.
I've been surfing the international media. They're not being kind to the Pundit at all!

Last edited:
Perhaps this will make it more palatable?

US far-right conspiracy website Gateway Pundit is filing for bankruptcy, its founder said Wednesday, as it battles a string of lawsuits alleging it promoted misinformation related to the 2020 election.

Parent company TGP Communications is seeking Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection in Florida, founder Jim Hoft said in a note to readers, blaming "progressive liberal" lawsuits.

From the Horse's mouth....

Forum List

Back