Ahmaud Arbery's killers were convicted of murder. Now the feds want to prove they did it because he was Black

How do they carryout the Death Penalty?
Depending on the State and the Judge but I am asking you how you would like to see them done away with?

Now seeing you ain’t got the balls to write it then I will tell you how I like to see them done in!

Three choices:

1. Hang’em upside down for thirty days from a tall tree and let the wither away that way while screaming for mercy.

2. Send them to Antarctica with no clothing and one match..

3. Put them in a all Black area of the Prison and they can not have any protective custody…

Now you will say “ But yew a wacist Honky Kracker “ and that is true but I say if you are going to do what they did then let have some fun with the stupid fools and kill’em in a way it send a damn message to the next idiot they should think twice…

Now tell me are you more of a softy than me?

Depending on the State and the Judge but I am asking you how you would like to see them done away with?

Now seeing you ain’t got the balls to write it then I will tell you how I like to see them done in!

Three choices:

1. Hang’em upside down for thirty days from a tall tree and let the wither away that way while screaming for mercy.

2. Send them to Antarctica with no clothing and one match..

3. Put them in a all Black area of the Prison and they can not have any protective custody…

Now you will say “ But yew a wacist Honky Kracker “ and that is true but I say if you are going to do what they did then let have some fun with the stupid fools and kill’em in a way it send a damn message to the next idiot they should think twice…

Now tell me are you more of a softy than me?
Electric chair.

Georgia prosecutors proved Ahmaud Arbery's killers guilty of murder. Now, lawyers for the federal government will try to prove they chased down the 25-year-old jogger because he was Black.

That case may be tougher to make.

Jury selection in the federal hate crimes trial for the three White men begins Monday in Brunswick, Georgia, with prosecutors aiming to prove they pursued and tried to kidnap Arbery because of his race, resulting in his death.

On the line for the defendants -- already serving life sentences on state murder convictions -- are steep fines and more decades behind bars. But for some observers, the stakes reach far beyond the men on trial.

"It sends a message to every Black person everywhere that you can't hunt people down who are legitimately in a place just because you're afraid. Doing that is racist, and we will punish it," said hate crimes expert and Indiana University law professor Jeannine Bell. "It's not just that it is racist; the government cares about that."

I want to see these 3 racist clowns get everything that is coming to them.

I am glad they were convicted of murder since they went overboard over Arberys presence toting guns and trying to run him off the road what a bunch of whackos!

Forum List

Back