Georgia DA to empanel grand jury to investigate Trump!

New York is after him and now Georgia. The walls are closing in on the Lord of the Lies! Bigly!!!
We got him this time! Part 35,765

See how much Republicans have to learn from Fascist Progressives? If they put 1% of the effort the TDS crowd used against Trump, the entire dem leadership and their Globalist owners would be serving 2 billion year prison terms

The OP article was written in Jan, what they been doing for five months?
There were at least 3 articles posted today that are recent. They had to get permission from the Attorney General and select the jurors

From one of those articles:

Willis has said she expects to decide on whether to bring charges against Trump in the first half of 2022. She wrote last week that her office has "received information indicating a reasonable probability that the State of Georgia's administration of elections in 2020, including the State's election of President of the United States, was subject to possible criminal disruptions," according to a letter sent to Christopher Brasher, chief judge of Fulton County's Superior Court, and provided by the court.
Feel free to continue to clutch your pearls and pray for the Orange Ogre. Every dog has his day.

There were at least 3 articles posted today that are recent. They had to get permission from the Attorney General and select the jurors

From one of those articles:

Feel free to continue to clutch your pearls and pray for the Orange Ogre. Every dog has his day.
The first one, in Jan, says they were given permission. So what's taking some long?

The first one, in Jan, says they were given permission. So what's taking some long?
OK My bad. I don't know. But I do know that the wheels of criminal justice grind slowly. Tis conversation is pointless. The fact is that it is happening and I am sure that T-Rump is not resting easily. Apparently you are not either.

Update:

Update:
do you think the fact the transcript of the call was released slowed the process?

GrandFail.jpg

Forum List

Back