Video emerges of Georgia jogger attack; case headed to grand jury

Looks like they're claiming it was a ''citizen arrest'' type of deal.

Unfortunately, citizens aren't always that bright. They were certainly reckless in this instance. So much for the man's due process, huh?

I'll say this much and I'll leave it at that. If the crap ever does hit the fan, these cowboy wannabe types are the ones you have to watch out for. No doubt about it.

One of the guys clearly tells him to freeze.
Indicating he wasnt intent on shooting him,just hold him until the cops arrived.
The guy then bum rushed him and got shot.
Of course it didnt help that CNN decided it was a good idea to cover part of the vid with their banner.
I'll wait to see more evidence on this one.
I want to know whose video it is. And why he/ she was trailing the jogger.

Looks like they're claiming it was a ''citizen arrest'' type of deal.

Unfortunately, citizens aren't always that bright. They were certainly reckless in this instance. So much for the man's due process, huh?

I'll say this much and I'll leave it at that. If the crap ever does hit the fan, these cowboy wannabe types are the ones you have to watch out for. No doubt about it.
doesn't change the fact the jogger charged the man. That's very clear, right?

Blacks do stupid shit to whites 1,000 times a day, they were in bike lanes attacking and stealing bikes last week, if some one had a gun there would have been 6 of them gone
happens in Chicago all the time. used to be everyday before they closed the paths downtown.

Blacks do stupid shit to whites 1,000 times a day, they were in bike lanes attacking and stealing bikes last week, if some one had a gun there would have been 6 of them gone
happens in Chicago all the time. used to be everyday before they closed the paths downtown.
If I’m walking down the street in Boston and a black guys coming my way he thinks I’m going to move for him. So if I don’t spit yards before he comes I’ll show them a little fucking crazy he’s gonna bump into me and then we’re going to be Fighting

Indicating he wasnt intent on shooting him,just hold him until the cops arrived.
Of course it didnt help that CNN decided it was a good idea to cover part of the vid with their banner.

If I had to guess I would say it was a victim of the jogger and they were following him to keep him in sight.

These guys didnt randomly pick some black jogger to shoot and there's obviously more to the story than the vid shows.

From the article...

The 911 calls show the call taker was asking the men what Arbery is doing that was of criminal concern, Merritt said.

"They didn't give any answer for that, they said, 'He's a black man running down our road,'" Merritt said.

There's already a long thread on this with all viewpoints in detail. IMO the shooters should be in jail, for sure. The new prosecutor (the 3rd one) will take this to the grand jury. But, now unfortunately the race baiting and politicizing by the Left who could care less about this young man and his family is about to happen.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

i don't see where a truck pulled in front of the jogger. From what I watched, the man jogging went around the truck and attacked the man in the front of the truck. He was holding the man with the gun. Are you sure you posted the correct video? That truck was parked the entire time of the video. The man running was quite a ways back. The dude in the bed wasn't even looking at the jogger and had nothing in his hands. the jogger ran right at the dude in the front. it's as obvious as anything I've ever seen. the jogger engaged with the dude in the front. And question, why was a dude filming the jogger in another car? Hmmmm, that seems odd as hell. I don't think anything will happen to that dude in the truck. The jogger tried to take his gun.
That "dude" the jogger ran at was holding a shotgun. They had blocked his way. There were two of them, one in the bed of the truck to get a better view--or better shot? So yeah the jogger "attacked" the armed dude trying to stop him in the street for no apparent reason.

From the article...

The 911 calls show the call taker was asking the men what Arbery is doing that was of criminal concern, Merritt said.

"They didn't give any answer for that, they said, 'He's a black man running down our road,'" Merritt said.

If thats the case those dudes are fucked.

That "dude" the jogger ran at was holding a shotgun. They had blocked his way. There were two of them, one in the bed of the truck to get a better view--or better shot? So yeah the jogger "attacked" the armed dude trying to stop him in the street for no apparent reason.

When you're just minding your own business and some random dolt points a gun at you, you either wait to take a chance on being killed or you try to defend yourself or kill the motherfucker first.

Pardon my French, ma'am, but that's life in the real world.

The poor sap was outnumbered here, however. He didn't stand a chance.

The man was driving behind the truck when it pulled sideways and blocked the jogger from going by them. The guy could obviously see that something interesting was going down so he recorded it like everyone with a cell phone does these days. How much footage is there from every single protest and street fight? People get it on video. I don't know why you consider THAT the suspicious part of this whole scenario.

When you're just minding your own business and some random dolt points a gun at you, you either wait to take a chance on being killed or you try to defend yourself or kill the motherfucker first.

Pretty sure that's what I said.

So, it turns out somebody caught it on video. It is clear from the video that the jogger was ambushed. The truck stopped in the road ahead of him, waiting on him to run by, and when he went around the truck, the driver jumped him while the other man, standing in the back of the truck, either shot the jogger, or was aiming and ready to shoot.

These men were not in fear of their lives. They ambushed the jogger plain and simple. Try them, and if convicted, give them the maximum sentence possible.

"jogging"

That's what people usually do when they run out of house they just broke in to.

A 25-year-old black man was shot dead in Georgia while jogging

"However, according to the Times, someone called the police station and said a black man with a white t-shirt had run inside a house under construction that was only "partially closed in." Arbery had some run-ins with police in the past, included being "sentenced to five years' probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer," the AJC reported. Arbery was also charged for shoplifting and violating his probation in 2018, according to the AJC. "

Last edited:

CNN = FAKE NEWS

I don't click on their links

If I had to guess I would say it was a victim of the jogger and they were following him to keep him in sight.

These guys didnt randomly pick some black jogger to shoot and there's obviously more to the story than the vid shows.
I agree. Again, if all one has is the video, then that jogger attacked the man from the truck. It's clear as glass.
The man was driving behind the truck when it pulled sideways and blocked the jogger from going by them. The guy could obviously see that something interesting was going down so he recorded it like everyone with a cell phone does these days. How much footage is there from every single protest and street fight? People get it on video. I don't know why you consider THAT the suspicious part of this whole scenario.
where do you see that footage? please what time in the video shows us that? go ahead,

Pretty sure that's what I said.
oh shit, you have video that shows the truck cutting the jogger off. I want to see that. where is it?

Forum List

Back