Trump says coronavirus worse 'attack' than Pearl Harbor or 911

I don't think this was a deliberate attack on the US by China. If it was, it was a damn sloppy one.

On the other hand, this kind of rhetoric is really good at getting out the electorate.

There are increasing numbers who suspect this was an intentional test run.
Trump has balls of brass. Too bad the rest of the world cowers in fear needing China too much to do anything but piss down their leg.
It doesn't matter if this was intentional or not. China was more concerned about covering this up than they were stopping it from leaving their country.

YES. Why else would China have hid it for as long as they did?

China is a Communist country. Keeping state secrets is second nature to them. They couldn't achieve full disclosure if you waterboarded the entire Politburo.

It's not a coincidence that in Soviet Russia, the first people on the scene at the Chernobyl Meltdown weren't nuclear physicists or experts in containment. The first people the government sent to deal with the catastrophe were KGB Agents to contain state secrets.

Last edited:
I don't think this was a deliberate attack on the US by China. If it was, it was a damn sloppy one.

On the other hand, this kind of rhetoric is really good at getting out the electorate.
Remember the chinese have zero respect for life including their own people. They stopped flights within china but kept them moving to the rest of the world

Why

There are increasing numbers who suspect this was an intentional test run.
Trump has balls of brass. Too bad the rest of the world cowers in fear needing China too much to do anything but piss down their leg.
It doesn't matter if this was intentional or not. China was more concerned about covering this up than they were stopping it from leaving their country.
Thank you..........................

Should have just stopped with "I don't think" because you have no basis in fact for your claim. We will NEVER know what happened or why.

Just as an attack on the USA - no. On the world - YES. Why else would China have hid it for as long as they did?

They didn’t hide it. Trump ignored it while the rest of the world prepared. They weren’t very forthcoming but everyone in the world knew about this in early December.

Trump received the warnings and ignored them. Now he blames the Chinese for his arrogance and stupidity in trying to wish this away.

Just as an attack on the USA - no. On the world - YES. Why else would China have hid it for as long as they did?

They didn’t hide it. Trump ignored it while the rest of the world prepared. They weren’t very forthcoming but everyone in the world knew about this in early December.

Trump received the warnings and ignored them. Now he blames the Chinese for his arrogance and stupidity in trying to wish this away.

Seek mental health assistance.

Should have just stopped with "I don't think" because you have no basis in fact for your claim. We will NEVER know what happened or why.

I'm guessing that a deliberate outbreak targeting the US, and the rest of the world, would have consisted of infected agents traveling via commercial airlines to world capitols BEFORE spreading to the general local population.

The only reason to infect a huge portion of your own population first would be to establish plausible deniability.

Also, you don't release a biological infection in the general population unless you have a treatment for your own population. The Chinese don't have a vaccine or a viable late stage treatment. Of course, the mortality rate is so low, they may not have given a damn.

Also, because the virus isn't particularly deadly, the Chinese government would have had to be sure our economic overreaction would have been as over-the-top as it was. There is no historical reason to believe that. The world didn't panic like this for Bird Flu, Swine Flu, or SARS.

I still have a really gut feeling that this is just a huge frak up ... exacerbated by Chinese Communist state secrecy.

Explain why China locked down traffic in Wuhan?. No one could come in but they allowed flights out to all over the world. Why did they lie to the world about the numbers until it was too late? Yes, it was purposeful.

I'm guessing that a deliberate outbreak targeting the US, and the rest of the world, would have consisted of infected agents traveling via commercial airlines to world capitols BEFORE spreading to the general local population.

The only reason to infect a huge portion of your own population first would be to establish plausible deniability.

Also, you don't release a biological infection in the general population unless you have a treatment for your own population. The Chinese don't have a vaccine or a viable late stage treatment. Of course, the mortality rate is so low, they may not have given a damn.

Also, because the virus isn't particularly deadly, the Chinese government would have had to be sure our economic overreaction would have been as over-the-top as it was. There is no historical reason to believe that. The world didn't panic like this for Bird Flu, Swine Flu, or SARS.

I still have a really gut feeling that this is just a huge frak up ... exacerbated by Chinese Communist state secrecy.
Guess all you like, unfortunately I have given up, don't care, we will NEVER know what really happened, but the only thing really apparent, and again no proof other than watching them, is that fascist scum in postitions of power are showing just what true tyrants they are.

Why did they lie to the world about the numbers until it was too late?

Communist governments lie. The lies don't even have to have a purpose, they just do it to stay in practice.

You may as well claim the dog is up to something sinister every time he licks his genitals.

Forum List

Back