USMB Coffee Shop IV

☣️
1655775384183.png
☣️

Soooooo good to know. I've thought about you all yesterday and today. Hope you're on the down hill side by now.
Thank you ma'am... Appreciate the thoughts...
Talked to the Doc this AM and he wants me to go on a 5 day Drug regimen... Not the first time I have been on a 5 day bender, but these pharmaceuticals are legal...
Life is good...

Semi update. Still mourning. Still hunting for a permanent home to see if those supposed golden years still exist, still battling the bullshit going on here (new manager resigned last week and is now gone so we are without a manager), still rolling my eyes whenever an old wanker so miserable they make a point to make everyone else miserable (its like high school...with mean 80 year old girls gossiping and rumor mongering about of other cliques and who is icky and who should be recruited to join their Mean Girls club..of which I have not been invited again because the first time I told the old hags to go fuck themselves with their canes). Same shit, different day, and playing the waiting game.

But on the plus side, I have not been all sobby for awhile. Dennis has visited me 3 times in dreams. Once where I woke myself up belly laughing at something he was doing, twice with him telling me what he thinks I should do about this shit hole and what moves to make...which in essence amounts to "remember what I said before I went....STAY PUT for awhile. Some thing will come along but you must be patient"....and the last one was for me to smudge the hell out of my apartment to keep the apt negativity OUT. Which I did. Twice. And outside my door.

Rest of the time, I am watching tv, sleeping, or playing with the cat. My life is very boring, but The Waiting Game is boring in itself.

Thats about it. I don't post much any where any more. I lost the desire. But I check in semi often even though I rarely post anything.

Hugs

Oh, and a friend in Texas wants me to come visit. I said I would check airline flights because its too far to drive and its summer. I'd rather wait til fall. And it depends on flights...do I have to be vaxxed? Wear a fucking worthless mask? Cost? And if all that works out..I would only go for 4 days. One day to get there. One day to get back. Two days to visit. But again...it depends on the questions above...and finding someone to feed the cat while I am away. I don't really want to board her.

Oh, and a friend in Texas wants me to come visit. I said I would check airline flights because its too far to drive and its summer. I'd rather wait til fall. And it depends on flights...do I have to be vaxxed? Wear a fucking worthless mask? Cost? And if all that works out..I would only go for 4 days. One day to get there. One day to get back. Two days to visit. But again...it depends on the questions above...and finding someone to feed the cat while I am away. I don't really want to board her.
Always good when you check in Gracie. I was wondering how things are going for you. I think you should try to go for that visit in Texas though flying is ungodly expensive these days. But then again it is a far piece from your place to anywhere in Texas and motel rooms, gas, food on the road etc. is also ungodly expensive these days. But in many many places in Texas there is subsidized housing available and the cost of living there is almost always going to be a lot cheaper than anywhere in California. Couldn't hurt to go look.

Always good when you check in Gracie. I was wondering how things are going for you. I think you should try to go for that visit in Texas though flying is ungodly expensive these days. But then again it is a far piece from your place to anywhere in Texas and motel rooms, gas, food on the road etc. is also ungodly expensive these days. But in many many places in Texas there is subsidized housing available and the cost of living there is almost always going to be a lot cheaper than anywhere in California. Couldn't hurt to go look.
I'm just going to visit a friend. Cali has its issues, but ya can't beat the healthcare here. I pay nothing. Not one cent. Plus, I would lose some of my SS funds in texas. Plus having to get a new drivers license, new car plates, find new docs, get on their assistance programs and in general...too much work. I will stay in Cali and just find a different place to live permanently. Hard to do nowadays, but there must be a small grandma apt behind someones house they are willing to rent to me until I join Dennis. I just gotta find it.

I'm just going to visit a friend. Cali has its issues, but ya can't beat the healthcare here. I pay nothing. Not one cent. Plus, I would lose some of my SS funds in texas. Plus having to get a new drivers license, new car plates, find new docs, get on their assistance programs and in general...too much work. I will stay in Cali and just find a different place to live permanently. Hard to do nowadays, but there must be a small grandma apt behind someones house they are willing to rent to me until I join Dennis. I just gotta find it.
Actually....Anne said I could live on her lot in Paradise rent free....already has water line, septic tank, gas line, electric. Only reason I have not done it is due not having the funds to buy a small manufactured home (used), to haul it up there plus the fees to haul it (probably around 5K), to pave where it will sit. So....land, yes. Getting a roof....hooking up all the utilities, the roof itself, etc...$$$$ I don't have. Therefore..it sits as it is, minus her house which burned down. I'm guessing probably around 40K total or thereabouts, depending on the cost of the used single wide home.

I don't think I will ever see Dennis' check from PG&E. The fire lawyers don't really have control of when or how much his check will be....or even if I ever will see it since he is deceased now.

Good evening all, I had some health problems recently, but my doctor gave me good medicine and is looking at the right tests given last week. May God bless all of you every day for the rest of your lives. :huddle:
Well like Ridgerunner I hope you're on the downhill side of that. I worry when you don't check in for several days. :)

Actually....Anne said I could live on her lot in Paradise rent free....already has water line, septic tank, gas line, electric. Only reason I have not done it is due not having the funds to buy a small manufactured home (used), to haul it up there plus the fees to haul it (probably around 5K), to pave where it will sit. So....land, yes. Getting a roof....hooking up all the utilities, the roof itself, etc...$$$$ I don't have. Therefore..it sits as it is, minus her house which burned down. I'm guessing probably around 40K total or thereabouts, depending on the cost of the used single wide home.

I don't think I will ever see Dennis' check from PG&E. The fire lawyers don't really have control of when or how much his check will be....or even if I ever will see it since he is deceased now.
So as always the prayer, hope, positive vibes are for the best possible outcome for you Gracie.

Been doing some traveling. Branson, Mo then north to the SD Badlands Rushmore and Crazyhorse done. Another full day before I turn towards home. Added a few states to my list.
Sounds like a great trip and I envy you. I had a lot of travel on my bucket list but we just can't leave Aunt Betty for any length of time at her age and at the rate she is still going at Age 95, we may have that responsibility for most of the rest of our lives. It's worth it.

Forum List

Back