USA Today: Trump in new Peril

Eventually, DJT will take a plea bargain, once the thumb-screws are a little too snug. He'll plead guilty for 10 years probation, and a reasonable fine. No community service, because no one wants him to be around them.

I predict; therefore I am.

Eventually, DJT will take a plea bargain, once the thumb-screws are a little too snug. He'll plead guilty for 10 years probation, and a reasonable fine. No community service, because no one wants him to be around them.

I predict; therefore I am.
Sounds about right
I could see some home confinement there

Trumps Defense s falling apart as all of his coconspirators are turning on him
Because Trump is ahead in the polls it is absolutely essential that he be convicted as quickly as possible, and sent to prison for the rest of his life. I do not care what they get him on. I want them to get him really good and hard. I want him to be humiliated, and treated with the contempt he deserves.

TrumpinPrison.jpg

Sure you do, Craptastic. Whenever we've had Republican leadership, you never say anything worthwhile about them, and the Lamestream press are the same. You fucking pond scum are the enemy.
You are blind as a bat. The "main stream media" is bending over backwards to give you guys equal time. They all have a horrible case of "bothsiderism".

You are blind as a bat. The "main stream media" is bending over backwards to give you guys equal time. They all have a horrible case of "bothsiderism".
That is such a crock of shit I don't know where to begin! Ever since Nixon the Lamestream Press has pilloried each and every Republcan candidate and President. Ford, Reagan, both Bushes, and Trump. And what do they do with ALL Democrats? Softball them, tout them as the next great thing since sliced bread, and such bullshit. Sorry, but your assertion equals the brown turd I pushed out this morning.

That is such a crock of shit I don't know where to begin! Ever since Nixon the Lamestream Press has pilloried each and every Republcan candidate and President. Ford, Reagan, both Bushes, and Trump. And what do they do with ALL Democrats? Softball them, tout them as the next great thing since sliced bread, and such bullshit. Sorry, but your assertion equals the brown turd I pushed out this morning.
Bullshit. They spend all day looking for bad things to say about Biden to "balance out" the crap trump is up to his eyeballs in.

Forum List

Back