Tucker Carlson raises $15M for new media company

Crap on a crutch, all those people are gonna lose their money so fast...

America loves Tucker and President Trump.....(well, Liberals don't love either of them but that's beside the point)

Liberals love Hillary, Maxine Waters, Budlight Gay guy who thinks he is a girl...that Rapahoe pink haired chick, Adam Schiff Pencil neck geek weirdo, Gavin Newsome who is ruining California, Nancy Pelosi who's husband is gay with that guy who came over and met the hammer.....garbage people like this. :p

Just because someone thinks Tucker is a fag, that doesn't necessarily mean that they are a Biden supporter.

Do you agree or disagree?
Yes, I certainly agree with that. Thank you for answering the question. You know I think you’re a cool guy. We might just have some disagreements

Tucker Carlson’s reporting is pro American. He’s out there talking about real issues that the main stream media rarely talks about

Yes, I certainly agree with that. Thank you for answering the question. You know I think you’re a cool guy. We might just have some disagreements

Tucker Carlson’s reporting is pro American. He’s out there talking about real issues that the main stream media rarely talks about
Yes, he talks about how he hates Trump.

Forum List

Back