USA Today: Trump in new Peril

Bullshit. They spend all day looking for bad things to say about Biden to "balance out" the crap trump is up to his eyeballs in.
GAHAHAHAH!!!!!! You are so full of shit it would take two hours on the John for you to empty out. Let me make this simple for you. Before the Great Ronald Reagan rightly killed the "Fairness" Doctrine in 1987, the Left had total monopoly on print and broadcast media. Regardless, each and every Republican POTUS AND candidate for the same were skewered by the :Lamestream media night and day. On the other hand, Johnson, Carter, Clintoon, BiDumbfuck, and especially the Mulatto Menace were always treated with kid gloves and softballed by the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

But she reported that under duress. She reported exactly what the Democrats wanted her to say, no more no less.

You know she told a story that is impossible - the story of wrestlying the Secret Service agent from the back seat of The Beast - and yet you accept it as truth.

Why would that be?
She repeated the story she was told by Tony Ornato....

GAHAHAHAH!!!!!! You are so full of shit it would take two hours on the John for you to empty out. Let me make this simple for you. Before the Great Ronald Reagan rightly killed the "Fairness" Doctrine in 1987, the Left had total monopoly on print and broadcast media. Regardless, each and every Republican POTUS AND candidate for the same were skewered by the :Lamestream media night and day. On the other hand, Johnson, Carter, Clintoon, BiDumbfuck, and especially the Mulatto Menace were always treated with kid gloves and softballed by the propaganda arm of the Democrat party.
I realize that's what your controllers tell you, but reality is different. I don't know what else I can say. I cannot open your eyes for you.

Forum List

Back