USA Today: Trump in new Peril

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
The reason why "ominous" is in quotation marks is because there is nothing ominous about it. It will have zero effect on him in any way.

I will be curious to see exactly what Powell confesses to. By no rational measure did she try to change the election results. What she - and the entire Trump nation - wanted was to have a REAL investigation into WTF happened to get Biden his bloated, obviously false vote totals...an investigation that has not occurred yet.

Hahaha! Do those guys have any self-awareness at all? Then again I guess the headline Clickers that make up their audience would still fall for this kind of nonsense.
Trumps Defense s falling apart as all of his coconspirators are turning on him

The reason why "ominous" is in quotation marks is because there is nothing ominous about it. It will have zero effect on him in any way.

I will be curious to see exactly what Powell confesses to. By no rational measure did she try to change the election results. What she - and the entire Trump nation - wanted was to have a REAL investigation into WTF happened to get Biden his bloated, obviously false vote totals...an investigation that has not occurred yet.
Exactly, there is nothing any of the people close to Trump could say about him that would equal to a crime. Especially Trump's lawyers. What are they going to say? That Trump wanted to have his day in court? That's not a crime.

The prosecutors are barking up the wrong tree with that tactic. What they need, and I wouldn't be surprised if they came up with, is a witness to make something completely up out of whole cloth like Trump gave him a bag of money to try and change the election somehow.

Exactly, there is nothing any of the people close to Trump could say about him that would equal to a crime. Especially Trump's lawyers. What are they going to say? That Trump wanted to have his day in court? That's not a crime.

The prosecutors are barking up the wrong tree with that tactic. What they need, and I wouldn't be surprised if they came up with, is a witness to make something completely up out of whole cloth like Trump gave him a bag of money to try and change the election somehow.
Ignorance is bliss! :rolleyes:

You play Willful Ignorance so well!

:lol::lol:

You are in for a big shock.

I can't even imagine how big a shock.

Your post informs me of just how in the dark your propagandists are keeping you.

You tell me then. What do you imagine that Sydney Powell could say about Donald Trump that would equate to a crime? Please be very specific.

What was discussed with President Trump

This is a RICO case where everyone is part of a conspiracy. Trump pretending he had no idea what was being done is falling apart

Hahaha! 8 years and nothing. Nothing at all. Yeah that's pretty slow all right..
When was trump previously indicted?
Did we all miss the previous indictments during those 8 years?

He's being tried now. For the 1st Time.
Mean words, threats, truth social posts......NONE of that will help trump.
More Eye Witness First Hand testimony will soon be presented, call it ALL lies, which you certainly will.

When was trump previously indicted?
Did we all miss the previous indictments during those 8 years?

He's being tried now. For the 1st Time.
Mean words, threats, truth social posts......NONE of that will help trump.
More Eye Witness First Hand testimony will soon be presented, call it ALL lies, which you certainly will.

Trump had no reservation over hiding behind Executive Privlege were he can’t be prosecuted while President

Now he has to pay the Piper

Forum List

Back