Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

The president and ex-president are the ultimate authority.

nyet yet again.

once you are outa office - you have no more access to national security intel unless granted by the CURRENT prez .... ie.... dark brandon.

but hey - what do YOU know, right? i mean after all YOU tried to peddle some pretty rank bullshit by saying that TS/SCI is the 'lowest' classified material we got.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
And Trump has total and complete access in perpetuity to all past classified docs.
The only clearance he would not have, is to new docs created AFTER his term.

The word "restricted" is an adjective, not an official classification.
The only official classifications in the US are Confidential, Secret, and Top Secret.
And yes, that means Trump could have all the nuclear docs he wanted, legally.
And no, there are no laws prohibiting Trump from taking any docs anywhere.
What does exist are laws like FOIA, that ensure the public representatives still retains copies, for historical purposes, like NARA.

trump has ZERO access to keep any such documents IN HIS POSSESSION.

mar a lago was stripped of its SCIF rank the day he left office ... not that his desk or between old copies of TIME magazine count as one either.

Last edited:
Wrong.
Not only is a president the only ultimate authority who can do whatever they want, but that extends to after then term to all docs created before the end of their term, because they are the one with the ultimate authorization, being elected, and they have the highest possible "need to know".

wrong. tell you what - you go find a credible UNBIASED verifiable link to prove that .... i have posted TWO TIMES credible unbiased verifiable links proving the opposite.

my opinion is the only one that matters.
iu

since some of the docs he stole had most likely contained nuclear intel - then BY LAW he cannot declassify them. no way no how ne'eh.

Wrong.
Not only is a president the only ultimate authority who can do whatever they want, but that extends to after then term to all docs created before the end of their term, because they are the one with the ultimate authorization, being elected, and they have the highest possible "need to know".

Not Even the President Can Declassify Nuclear Secrets​

Fan letters and snapshots are one matter, and launch codes are another—and here the details of classification might decide just how much trouble Trump is in.
By Graeme Wood
AUGUST 12, 2022

[...]

The Atomic Energy Acts of 1946 and 1954 produced an even stranger category of classified knowledge. Anything related to the production or use of nuclear weapons and nuclear power is inherently classified, and Trump could utter whatever words he pleased yet still be in possession of classified material. Where are our nuclear warheads? What tricks have we developed to make sure they work? This information is “born secret” no matter who produces it. The restrictions on documents of this type are incredibly tight...
Not Even the President Can Declassify Nuclear Secrets

Presidents and ex-presidents can NEVER be stripped of clearance because they get it from an election that has the highest authority.
No one can ever be above that or have a greater "need to know".
So they not only routinely get and retain access to all docs, but that never can end, because they are the only experts on docs created while they are pres.

There is no one who has the authority to tell a pres or ex-pres anything at all about classified docs.
The president and ex-president are the ultimate authority.
They can't get stripped of clearance because they are never given clearance. They can see everything while President because they aer President. But they are never vetted for clearance. Once they leave office, they have no longer access or need to know.

Hillary has nothing to do with what I just said about Trump.

You can’t scream Hillary and make this all go away.

You thought I was saying Hillary was involved in this? OMG you're a stupid fuck.

No, dumb ass, I didn't mean Hillary was involved in Trump's documents, I meant that Hillary took secret documents and put them on her own personal home server. You don't give a shit because you're a Marxist Partynick. Hillary dumps countless secret and top secret information on her personal server at home, and you having no dick and even less morality don't see any conflict with that and your attacking Trump over the same thing.

You're a nasty little man, a liar and a racist, just like your dickhead President who hates half his own country more than every terrorist in the world

Trump's presidency ended in Jan 2021. Obviously.

Classified Presidential Records were seized at his residence in Aug 2022. Obviously.

If I'm the retard, how come you are the one having a problem understanding the obvious?

Way to go, Captain. You figured out Trump had the documents in his home after he took them! Um ... yeah .... that's how it works, BottomFeeder. And ???

Way to go, Captain. You figured out Trump had the documents in his home after he took them! Um ... yeah .... that's how it works, BottomFeeder. And ???

And he is not allowed by law to keep them. DUH?

He doesn't own them, NA demands it returned and he doesn't have clearance to handle or personally store them.

NOT irrelevant - given the FACT that

whilst he was prez - he stole & was still in possession of classified gov'ment docs AFTER he was stripped of his clearance.

so there's that....

btw - he sure couldn't use the excuse that he didn't know he had them NOR that they were classified - because the FACTS are in the post that i showed you as to why they would be clearly marked as such ...

( btw, you can thank me at anytime for them thar facts )

... takes care of that defense.

Saying the President "stole" government documents WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT is like saying the quarterback of a football team stole the playbook.

You're a useless, angry little girl. Take a pill

And he is not allowed by law to keep them. DUH?

He doesn't own them, NA demands it returned and he doesn't have clearance to handle or personally store them.

Mother fucker

L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K

Irrelevant since this happened during Trump's presidency, not Creepy Joe's

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. playtime loses her shit and starts crying her eyes out!

And because she didn't know Trump took the documents during his own administration.

Bam, bam, bam! Thanks for letting me know you lost it sweetheart, made my day, LOL. Not really, but it was fantastic, LOL

Forum List

Back