Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

2p9peo.jpg

That's the dream for every Democrat. And Hillary being equally accountable isn't even part of your world. A Democrat being responsible for her own actions like she was a Republican???? Not if you have a say, Pelosi Girl

Saying the President "stole" government documents WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT
He stole them while not being a president. DUH.

NA required all documents returned, Trump didn't and in fact his lawyers officially swore he is not keeping any other classified documents. FBI was tipped off that it's bullshit and their search in fact turned up many classified documents.

Which part do you still not get?

You are so full of shit. I can destroy your bull shit with one word that shows how disingenuous you are. Hillary. You're a fucking liar

Bam! And playtime goes apeshit again!!!! LOL, funny stuff, crying girl. Wha, wha, wha. LOL, what a useless twat

He stole them while not being a president. DUH.

NA required all documents returned, Trump didn't and in fact his lawyers officially swore he is not keeping any other classified documents. FBI was tipped off that it's bullshit and their search in fact turned up many classified documents.

Which part do you still not get?

OMG you're stupid.

My problem is NOT that I don't understand it's words, it's that there is no

L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K

I don't believe you without evidence, you are long known as a liar who makes up any and all answers, like this one.

Sit.

Again

L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K

You thought I was saying Hillary was involved in this? OMG you're a stupid fuck.

No, dumb ass, I didn't mean Hillary was involved in Trump's documents, I meant that Hillary took secret documents and put them on her own personal home server. You don't give a shit because you're a Marxist Partynick. Hillary dumps countless secret and top secret information on her personal server at home, and you having no dick and even less morality don't see any conflict with that and your attacking Trump over the same thing.

You're a nasty little man, a liar and a racist, just like your dickhead President who hates half his own country more than every terrorist in the world
Bringing up Hillary isnt going to save Trump. It has no bearing on his legal troubles.

“But her emails” isn’t a legal defense.

There is no legal defense, as far as I can tell.

OMG you're stupid.

My problem is NOT that I don't understand it's words, it's that there is no

L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K

I don't believe you without evidence, you are long known as a liar who makes up any and all answers, like this one.

Sit.

Again

L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K

Yep, off the charts triggered.

See, I don't give a shit about you being triggered, it's more funny than anything else. I just don't feel like making a serious argument to someone behaving so crazy. It's a waste of time.

That's the dream for every Democrat. And Hillary being equally accountable isn't even part of your world. A Democrat being responsible for her own actions like she was a Republican???? Not if you have a say, Pelosi Girl

Hillary didn't steal classified documents, nor did she refuse to give them back, lie to the FBI, or refuse them access.

He stole them while not being a president. DUH

So now Trump snuck in after Biden was President and took the documents. I'm so sad for your parents after you were still born. Fucking schmuck. Your lies just get wilder and wilder

See, I don't give a shit about you being triggered, it's more funny than anything else. I just don't feel like making a serious argument to someone behaving so crazy. It's a waste of time.

Still no link, fag boi. Anyone who believes your lying ass without proof is a fucking moron

I don't give a shit how you feel. Though it does look pretty triggered.

What you are saying is nonsense and I'm just explaining why.

Most people tell people they don't care about how they feel by not talking about how they feel. It's completely different than your fag ass, boi

Hillary didn't steal classified documents, nor did she refuse to give them back, lie to the FBI, or refuse them access.

Other than the stuff you made up and the stuff you don't have a link, also, Hillary was never President. I realize you don't grasp the significance of that, you never do

Bringing up Hillary isnt going to save Trump. It has no bearing on his legal troubles.

“But her emails” isn’t a legal defense.

There is no legal defense, as far as I can tell.

WTF are you talking about? No one said anything about her "defense." It's about your HYPOCRISY. Shit, try to keep up

WTF are you talking about? No one said anything about her "defense." It's about your HYPOCRISY. Shit, try to keep up
You can scream “hypocrisy” all you want. It doesn’t change the facts that Trump screwed up. Badly.

Hey there, how's it going there, guy? You doing OK? How you feeling today? Pretty good?

Fucking faggot, LMAO ...

Saying the President "stole" government documents WHILE HE WAS PRESIDENT is like saying the quarterback of a football team stole the playbook.

You're a useless, angry little girl. Take a pill

he STOLE them because they NEVER BELONGED TO HIM.

me ... angry? lol ... i am having fun by watching you melt into a pool of denial & projection.

:spinner:

Forum List

Back