Unsealed Trump Search Warrant - Trump had classified Documents

Mother fucker

L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K
L - I - N - K

omg - this is just too easy.

§ 2202. Ownership of Presidential records

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

§ 2203. Management and custody of Presidential records

(a) Through the implementation of records management controls and other necessary actions, the President shall take all such steps as may be necessary to assure that the activities, deliberations, decisions, and policies that reflect the performance of the President’s constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties are adequately documented and that such records are preserved and maintained as Presidential records pursuant to the requirements of this section and other provisions of law.

(b) Documentary materials produced or received by the President, the President’s staff, or units or individuals in the Executive Office of the President the function of which is to advise or assist the President, shall, to the extent practicable, be categorized as Presidential records or personal records upon their creation or receipt and be filed separately.

(c) During the President’s term of office, the President may dispose of those Presidential records of such President that no longer have administrative, historical, informational, or evidentiary value if--

(1) the President obtains the views, in writing, of the Archivist concerning the proposed disposal of such Presidential records; and

(2) the Archivist states that the Archivist does not intend to take any action under subsection (e) of this section.

(d) In the event the Archivist notifies the President under subsection (c) that the Archivist does intend to take action under subsection (e), the President may dispose of such Presidential records if copies of the disposal schedule are submitted to the appropriate Congressional Committees at least 60 calendar days of continuous session of Congress in advance of the proposed disposal date. For the purpose of this section, continuity of session is broken only by an adjournment of Congress sine die, and the days on which either House is not in session because of an adjournment of more than three days to a day certain are excluded in the computation of the days in which Congress is in continuous session.
Basic Laws and Authorities

Presidential Library Explorer

Welcome to NARA's Presidential Library Explorer.

Permanent records from presidential administrations are held by NARA at their respective Presidential Libraries.

you are SO outa gas, kazoo. but you can still thank me for all the education you have gotten in this here thread from me!

That's the dream for every Democrat. And Hillary being equally accountable isn't even part of your world.

[ donny's ] State Dept. finds no ‘systemic’ classified violation in Hillary Clinton private-server emails​

By JOSH GERSTEIN
10/18/2019 07:37 PM EDT
State Dept. finds no ‘systemic’ classified violation in Hillary Clinton private-server emails

A Democrat being responsible for her own actions like she was a Republican????

667wae.jpg

Not if you have a say, Pelosi Girl

nancy-pelosi-state-of-the-union-clap.gif

:spinner: SO triggered!:spinner:

By accusing me of hypocrisy, aren’t you also doing the same for yourself?

Yes, good point. The Jews brought it on themselves every time they fought back. Great point, makes intelligent minds wonder.

Get help, Vladimir

Bam! Now that's what I'm talking about. playtime loses her shit and starts crying her eyes out!

And because she didn't know Trump took the documents during his own administration.

Bam, bam, bam! Thanks for letting me know you lost it sweetheart, made my day, LOL. Not really, but it was fantastic, LOL

Whoa, bam, now that's wat I'm talking about!!!! Playtime loses her shit again!!!! Wow, you're really angry, LOL. Funny stuff

omg - this is just too easy.

§ 2202. Ownership of Presidential records

The United States shall reserve and retain complete ownership, possession, and control of Presidential records; and such records shall be administered in accordance with the provisions of this chapter.

§ 2203. Management and custody of Presidential records

(a) Through the implementation of records management controls and other necessary actions, the President shall take all such steps as may be necessary to assure that the activities, deliberations, decisions, and policies that reflect the performance of the President’s constitutional, statutory, or other official or ceremonial duties are adequately documented and that such records are preserved and maintained as Presidential records pursuant to the requirements of this section and other provisions of law.

(b) Documentary materials produced or received by the President, the President’s staff, or units or individuals in the Executive Office of the President the function of which is to advise or assist the President, shall, to the extent practicable, be categorized as Presidential records or personal records upon their creation or receipt and be filed separately.

(c) During the President’s term of office, the President may dispose of those Presidential records of such President that no longer have administrative, historical, informational, or evidentiary value if--

(1) the President obtains the views, in writing, of the Archivist concerning the proposed disposal of such Presidential records; and

(2) the Archivist states that the Archivist does not intend to take any action under subsection (e) of this section.

(d) In the event the Archivist notifies the President under subsection (c) that the Archivist does intend to take action under subsection (e), the President may dispose of such Presidential records if copies of the disposal schedule are submitted to the appropriate Congressional Committees at least 60 calendar days of continuous session of Congress in advance of the proposed disposal date. For the purpose of this section, continuity of session is broken only by an adjournment of Congress sine die, and the days on which either House is not in session because of an adjournment of more than three days to a day certain are excluded in the computation of the days in which Congress is in continuous session.
Basic Laws and Authorities

Welcome to NARA's Presidential Library Explorer.

Permanent records from presidential administrations are held by NARA at their respective Presidential Libraries.

you are SO outa gas, kazoo. but you can still thank me for all the education you have gotten in this here thread from me!

Yes, completely misses the issue that Trump was the man who could instantly declassify them and take them. Your usual post, a complete air ball

[ donny's ] State Dept. finds no ‘systemic’ classified violation in Hillary Clinton private-server emails​

By JOSH GERSTEIN
10/18/2019 07:37 PM EDT
State Dept. finds no ‘systemic’ classified violation in Hillary Clinton private-server emails

View attachment 691925

View attachment 691930

:spinner: SO triggered!:spinner:

Whoa, and Playtime dumps a load again!!! You go girl!!!! Democrats rule, that's so you ....

I'm putting you on ignore now to calm down. I don't want to talk about emotions, you don't want to talk about anything else being a Democrat and a girl. Later, babe

Whoa, and Playtime dumps a load again!!! You go girl!!!! Democrats rule, that's so you ....

I'm putting you on ignore now to calm down. I don't want to talk about emotions, you don't want to talk about anything else being a Democrat and a girl. Later, babe
😂

Hahaha. You need a safe space do you? How embarrassing. Why wouldn't you keep that soft shit to yourself?

😂

Hahaha. You need a safe space do you? How embarrassing. Why wouldn't you keep that soft shit to yourself?

LOL, you're the genius who is selling out black America to the Democrat party, and getting nothing in return. Democrats destroy black jobs and lower salaries by importing millions of illegal aliens to take their jobs. Democrats block even black mothers willing to drive their kids to a better school and a better neighborhood from doing that, and you applaud. Democrats keep blacks in poor, crime infested ghettos, and you approve.

Democrats don't do shit for blacks, they keep you their voting engine with some minimum handouts and you're happy. You're the negro Democrats send to track down and bring back runaway slaves. You're a racist in a racist party. Nice job

LOL, you're the genius who is selling out black America to the Democrat party, and getting nothing in return. Democrats destroy black jobs and lower salaries by importing millions of illegal aliens to take their jobs. Democrats block even black mothers willing to drive their kids to a better school and a better neighborhood from doing that, and you applaud. Democrats keep blacks in poor, crime infested ghettos, and you approve.
Do you not have the self-awareness to realize lecturing black people on what you think is best for them, based on your ignorant musings, is transparently racist?
Democrats don't do shit for blacks, they keep you their voting engine with some minimum handouts and you're happy. You're the negro Democrats send to track down and bring back runaway slaves. You're a racist in a racist party. Nice job
Hand outs? Who said I needed hand outs? Do assume that because I'm black and you're a transparent racist?

Most of the lefties whining on this matter will be the first to die in the civil war they unleash.

there will be no 'civil war ' ... only isolated rw nutters.

<pssssst> you think lefties don't own guns & won't use them to protect their families?

<double pssssst> you think you can actually take on the gov'ment?

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.................

you go boooooyyyyyyeeeeeeEEEEEeeeee!

Last edited:
Yes, completely misses the issue that Trump was the man who could instantly declassify them and take them. Your usual post, a complete air ball
Just because he could declassify them (which he’s not actually saying he did in court) doesn’t mean he could take them. They’re government property. Not Trump’s.

Whoa, bam, now that's wat I'm talking about!!!! Playtime loses her shit again!!!! Wow, you're really angry, LOL. Funny stuff

lol ... donny does the same thing. if you say it then it must be fact.

it's a self prescribed butt powdering.

Yes, good point. The Jews brought it on themselves every time they fought back. Great point, makes intelligent minds wonder.

Get help, Vladimir
Youre losing it. I think you need a little vacation.

Yes, completely misses the issue that Trump was the man who could instantly declassify them

false. & i gave you the links proving you are dead wrong .... dead in the water. outa gas.

and take them.

out - of - gas.

Your usual post, a complete air ball

you're not even riding on fumes. the only fume in yer orbit is the methane that fills the bubble you live in.

Do you not have the self-awareness to realize lecturing black people on what you think is best for them, based on your ignorant musings, is transparently racist?

It's not like white people for you, huh, blacks are off limits. As you know, my wife is a woman of color and I'm not kidding around with defending my girls. One has a PhD, the other is in a PhD program and will get hers in a few years.

Meanwhile you're in a race to drag blacks to the bottom and be subservient to your racist party. Blacks like everyone need education first. Real education, not the government indoctrination your racist ass and racist party are peddling. The United States has the most expensive schools in the world, and the worst schools in the west. And you just cheer them on and on

Hand outs? Who said I needed hand outs? Do assume that because I'm black and you're a transparent racist?

I assume that since you spend all day begging for handouts that you want handouts. Yes, I do

Forum List

Back