Roger Stone (paraphrasing): Trump who? I barely know him

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
not a single Republican is defending Trump on twitter and i've been on there for like an hour, and now Roger Stone is distancing himself. THE FALL OF TRUMP!

not a single Republican is defending Trump on twitter and i've been on there for like an hour, and now Roger Stone is distancing himself. THE FALL OF TRUMP!

Roger Stone was behind the 2000 riot (Brooks Brother Riots) that stole Florida and he was involved in the 2020 insurrection

This is just one tiny bit of evidence that Republicans stole 2000 and tried to again in 2020 but the margin of victory was so big the right wing Supreme' couldn't justify it. It would be their names that would be ruined not Trump's.

2000 the right leaning court could steal it for Bush. It was close enough. Just one state and very close. All the shady shit paid off.

And before you say lies, consider this. The woman who was in charge of Florida's elections in 2000 was a Democrat. But 2 or 4 years prior she was a Republican? I think they called her madam butterfly?

Diebold voting machines were rigged. And the owner was a big Bush supporter in Ohio. Yes, they stole 2004 Ohio too.

So Trump was only doing what Republicans do. Rigging elections.

The only Republicans who didn't try stealing their elections and took their loses like men were John McCain and Romney. Romney 2024?

This is just one tiny bit of evidence that Republicans stole 2000 and tried to again in 2020 but the margin of victory was so big the right wing Supreme' couldn't justify it. It would be their names that would be ruined not Trump's.

2000 the right leaning court could steal it for Bush. It was close enough. Just one state and very close. All the shady shit paid off.

And before you say lies, consider this. The woman who was in charge of Florida's elections in 2000 was a Democrat. But 2 or 4 years prior she was a Republican? I think they called her madam butterfly?

Diebold voting machines were rigged. And the owner was a big Bush supporter in Ohio. Yes, they stole 2004 Ohio too.

So Trump was only doing what Republicans do. Rigging elections.
Lies.

Roger Stone is a traitor to this country and I've known it for over 20 years. He was involved in the riots that stopped the Florida recount in 2000 and he was also in communication with the Proud Boys in 2020. That way Trump could keep his hands clean.

President Trump issued dozens more pardons on Wednesday evening to many wealthy and well-connected convicts with ties to his innermost circles, including former campaign chairman Paul Manafort, Republican operative Roger Stone and Charles Kushner, the father-in-law of Ivanka Trump.

How the hell does Roger Stone paraphrasing Trump rise to the level of current political discussion? Aren't there any topics less than two years old that are suitable to discuss?

How the hell does Roger Stone paraphrasing Trump rise to the level of current political discussion? Aren't there any topics less than two years old that are suitable to discuss?
I think he's lying when he says he barely knows him. And you're going to find out what Roger Stone did in January during the Proud Boy trials.

Roger was like Michael Coen. Trump's fixer. He does Trump's dirty work. Well Roger was Trump's closest ally who was coordinating with the Proud Boys who started the insurrection.

With the evidence we have on Proud Boys and Roger Stone, and what Trump said on January 6th, we should be able to criminally prosecute Trump. If there is one Trumpy on the jury he won't get found guilty but he will be exposed in the court of public opinion and that will damage his chances of being the nominee in 2024. That's all we want. For him to go away

Forum List

Back