Univ. of Michigan Stopped Tweeting their Vax/Unvax Nos. Wanna Know Why?

The vax doesn't work, and they don't want that made public

how's that CC?

~S~
Yep, that's the conspiracy theory. Russia Today couldn't do any better. Kudos.

1642941627955.png

HALF of hospitalized patients vaccinated. That percentage goes up all the time. Almost similar numbers in the ICU and on VENTS. That's not a "conspiracy theory". Follow the link.

Why?

Natural immunity is more durable and these so called "Vaccines" are destroying immune systems.

I am not sure what you teach, but lets see how your math is.

According to your graphic 48.5% of the people hospitalized are vaccinated, the state is at 57.8% vaccinated. Does this mean the vaccinated are over represented or under represented among the hospitalized?

According to your graphic 43.3% of the people ICU Patients are vaccinated, the state is at 57.8% vaccinated. Does this mean the vaccinated are over represented or under represented among the ICU?

According to your graphic 40% of the people on vents are vaccinated, the state is at 57.8% vaccinated. Does this mean the vaccinated are over represented or under represented among the vented patients?

VAERS is a government site....

~S~

A government site that anyone can add data to. What is posted may or may not get investigated but the numbers on the site are not changed as that is not the purpose of the site

Every week, the University of Michigan Hospital system would tweet out how many vaxxed/unvaxxed patients populated their hospitals. After the state of Michigan stopped reporting these numbers in the month of November (hmmm) I noted that the U of M stopped tweeting them out a week ago.

Gosh. I wonder why?

So I hunted down the information. THIS is why. Essentially HALF of their inpatients are now VACCINATED. That's not cases. That's hospitalized patients.

What about it, Penelope? Any comments about those great unwashed, unvaccinated taking up the hospital beds?

View attachment 591725

Gee, it still looks like the Unvaccinated are the majority.... and when it comes to the more serious cases, the vast majority.

A government site that anyone can add data to.
or censor for that matter
What is posted may or may not get investigated but the numbers on the site are not changed as that is not the purpose of the site
the #'s are at an all time high GG

this vax holds the record for any and all human damage done

~S~

The fox is guarding the hen house, but old hens like Penny, Candy, and Joe don’t know it. They love the fox.

World renowned British Medical Journal calls for ‘immediate release’ of all COVID jab data​

‘Pfizer’s pivotal covid vaccine trial was funded by the company and designed, run, analysed, and authored by Pfizer employees,’ the BMJ explained.
World renowned British Medical Journal calls for 'immediate release' of all COVID jab data - LifeSite
Facing legal pressure, the FDA then released its first batch of documents in November 2021. The scant 91 pages nonetheless contained data suggesting that tens of thousands of serious adverse events and more than 1,200 deaths had been reported in the first three months after Pfizer’s COVID-19 jab was cleared under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

1642943112066.png

~S~

I am not sure what you teach, but lets see how your math is.

According to your graphic 48.5% of the people hospitalized are vaccinated, the state is at 57.8% vaccinated. Does this mean the vaccinated are over represented or under represented among the hospitalized?

According to your graphic 43.3% of the people ICU Patients are vaccinated, the state is at 57.8% vaccinated. Does this mean the vaccinated are over represented or under represented among the ICU?

According to your graphic 40% of the people on vents are vaccinated, the state is at 57.8% vaccinated. Does this mean the vaccinated are over represented or under represented among the vented patients?

Remember that these vaccines were supposed to stop transmission. Didn't happen.

And then stop severe disease and hospitalization. As you see, not only is this not happening, but the numbers are getting worse and worse over time.

The vaccines come with hefty side effects, some of which undoubtedly are not even known yet. So. Think of all the people triple vaxxed, hospitalized, IN THE ICU and ON VENTS. What must they be thinking...or their families?

This isn't even CLOSE to what was promised.

The fox is guarding the hen house, but old hens like Penny, Candy, and Joe don’t know it. They love the fox.

World renowned British Medical Journal calls for ‘immediate release’ of all COVID jab data​

‘Pfizer’s pivotal covid vaccine trial was funded by the company and designed, run, analysed, and authored by Pfizer employees,’ the BMJ explained.
World renowned British Medical Journal calls for 'immediate release' of all COVID jab data - LifeSite

Wow

You might think the old hens would at some point think---hmmm--time for me to abandon this position.

But no

Facing legal pressure, the FDA then released its first batch of documents in November 2021. The scant 91 pages nonetheless contained data suggesting that tens of thousands of serious adverse events and more than 1,200 deaths had been reported in the first three months after Pfizer’s COVID-19 jab was cleared under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA).

View attachment 591759
~S~
I posted the death numbers when this came out. I’ve yet to see any corporate news site tell Americans 1,223 people died from the vax during only three months of trials.

It boggles the mind how many Americans have become willing sheep to a corrupt government and their partners in big pharma.

Remember that these vaccines were supposed to stop transmission. Didn't happen.

Yeah, that has been put to bed a long time ago, except that for the idiot Biden keeps parroting it.

And then stop severe disease and hospitalization. As you see, not only is this not happening, but the numbers are getting worse and worse over time.

It is happening. But yes, as more and more people get vaccinated more do end up in the hospital, but as time passes they are more and more under represented in the numbers.

The vaccines come with hefty side effects, some of which undoubtedly are not even known yet. So. Think of all the people triple vaxxed, hospitalized, IN THE ICU and ON VENTS. What must they be thinking...or their families?

This isn't even CLOSE to what was promised.

Since there are far more IN THE ICU and ON VENTS that were not vaccinated I cannot say what they are thinking, but I do not that many of those that are in the IN THE ICU and ON VENTS that were not vaccinated wish they were. Many will ask my wife if it is too late to get the vaccine as they are lying in the ICU with COVID.

But you are correct, this is not what was promised.

Wow

You might think the old hens would at some point think---hmmm--time for me to abandon this position.

But no
Not only will they not abandon their position even in the face of overwhelming evidence, they want government to FORCE us to take the vaxxed or be imprisoned.

GO ORWELL! 1984 NOW!!!

Yeah, that has been put to bed a long time ago, except that for the idiot Biden keeps parroting it.

It is happening. But yes, as more and more people get vaccinated more do end up in the hospital, but as time passes they are more and more under represented in the numbers.

Since there are far more IN THE ICU and ON VENTS that were not vaccinated I cannot say what they are thinking, but I do not that many of those that are in the IN THE ICU and ON VENTS that were not vaccinated wish they were. Many will ask my wife if it is too late to get the vaccine as they are lying in the ICU with COVID.

The narrative is this is a disease of the unvaxxed. The powers that be aren’t about to allow a change in the narrative.

Ahh... So you don't want to go there. I see. You've allegedly done all of this research, all of this study...and you're too embarrassed to post the truth.

What does that say about your teaching ability the you have to run and hide?
Glad to see that you are endorsing the opening post with all this evading it. No matter how much you try to pick her apart for being a teacher, you are still not disputing the opening post. You can't touch the opening post.

Maybe your wife can tell you what triple vaccinated people in the ICU are saying, and you can share that here as well. Since the anecdotes carry the day.

Forum List

Back