Uselessness of Covid mandates

The vaccine can either lessen the symptoms or make you asymptomatic but there are cases of those that are vaccinated that will have mild to severe symptoms and I am one of them.

The vaccine was never a damn cure no matter how much Dana7360 , Lesh and other parrots proclaimed it was or still is because Biden told them it was, but instead it was stated by those creating the vaccine it was to limit the seriousness of the symptoms and nothing more!

The vaccine was never a damn cure no matter how much @Dana7360 , @Lesh and other parrots proclaimed it was or still is because Biden told them it was
Untrue. The vaccine was very effective against the original strains of the virus and reasonably effective against Delta. It only protects against omicron to about the 40% range.
but instead it was stated by those creating the vaccine it was to limit the seriousness of the symptoms and nothing more!
That's a bold claim. I'm sure you have links to the "creators" and that's not that quack Malone. Please show them

Untrue. The vaccine was very effective against the original strains of the virus and reasonably effective against Delta. It only protects against omicron to about the 40% range.

That's a bold claim. I'm sure you have links to the "creators" and that's not that quack Malone. Please show them
What’s it to you? Brandon doesn’t care.

WH defends not requiring negative COVID test from illegal migrants​

You're on the wrong side of history.
Right. I'm claiming that

Russians had nothing to do with the 2016 election...that's you

The pandemic is a hoax

The vaccination doesn't work

Ukraine are the bad guys

Trump actually won the election.

Oh wait no...that's you

Forum List

Back