Univ. of Michigan Stopped Tweeting their Vax/Unvax Nos. Wanna Know Why?

How about deaths from Covid....what does your conspiracy theory say about that "teach"?

If you get the shots you won't get Covid!!! WEllllllll

You won't go in the hospital!!! Wellllllll

You won't go in the ICU!!!! Wellllllll

You won't have to go on a vent!!! Wellllll

Maybe you won't DIE!!!!

Your last stop. Hey, corny. Maybe quit while you're ahead. Or anyway, just a few miles behind.

Not only a teacher, sweetie, but rated Highly Effective in my district. One of the largest in my state. Top 3%. Published in teaching journals.

I do not lie here.
You do nothing but lie.

If a student turns in an assignment and cites Russia Today as a source...do you instruct them to re-do the paper or do you accept it as gospel?

This will show what a liar you are.

If you get the shots you won't get Covid!!! WEllllllll

You won't go in the hospital!!! Wellllllll

You won't go in the ICU!!!! Wellllllll

You won't have to go on a vent!!! Wellllll

Maybe you won't DIE!!!!

Your last stop. Hey, corny. Maybe quit while you're ahead. Or anyway, just a few miles behind.

Wow, and you claim to be a teacher?

Tell us the stats of deaths with the vaccinated v. unvaccinated and cite your work. You have researched this--right?

The information is above. DEAL WITH IT

Ahh... So you don't want to go there. I see. You've allegedly done all of this research, all of this study...and you're too embarrassed to post the truth.

What does that say about your teaching ability the you have to run and hide?

Penny and Candy are Fascists. They are among the sizable number of D voters who demand the unvaxxed be sent to concentration camps and their children taken from them.

Rasmussen just reported the following: Penny and Candy approved all of the following…

— 59% of Democrats favor forcing the unvaccinated to stay home at all times except for emergencies.

— 55% of Democrats favor levying state or federal fines on people who decline the shot.

— 48% of Democrats favor fines or imprisonment for people who publicly question vaccine efficacy.

— 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program to people who decline the shot.

— 45% of Democrats support temporary relocation to “designated facilities or locations” for those who decline the shot.

— 29% of Democrats favor temporarily removing your custody of your children if you decline the shot.

That’s pretty twisted.
Lets see the link?

Ahh... So you don't want to go there. I see. You've allegedly done all of this research, all of this study...and you're too embarrassed to post the truth.

What does that say about your teaching ability the you have to run and hide?

You won't deal with the numbers I POSTED. The recent numbers, which reflect what is happening with vaccines NOW. Yes, the vaccines had a short protective period. Look what's happening now. What will happen in a month or two, if another variant comes around? And now you all are left with the side effects and the messed up immune systems. I would feel sorry for you--I DO feel sorry for many--but not at all for you totalitarians who mocked and harassed all of us who made a better choice. God only knows what you have coming down the road. But that frankly is just not my problem.

You won't deal with the numbers I POSTED. The recent numbers, which reflect what is happening with vaccines NOW. Yes, the vaccines had a short protective period. Look what's happening now. What will happen in a month or two, if another variant comes around? And now you all are left with the side effects and the messed up immune systems. I would feel sorry for you--I DO feel sorry for many--but not at all for you totalitarians who mocked and harassed all of us who made a better choice. God only knows what you have coming down the road. But that frankly is just not my problem.
You have enough problems of your own...clearly.

Still no data on the death rate among the vaccinated compared to the stupid.... I thought you did some research....what's the matter?

Every week, the University of Michigan Hospital system would tweet out how many vaxxed/unvaxxed patients populated their hospitals. After the state of Michigan stopped reporting these numbers in the month of November (hmmm) I noted that the U of M stopped tweeting them out a week ago.

Gosh. I wonder why?

So I hunted down the information. THIS is why. Essentially HALF of their inpatients are now VACCINATED. That's not cases. That's hospitalized patients.

What about it, Penelope? Any comments about those great unwashed, unvaccinated taking up the hospital beds?

View attachment 591725

U of M Go Blow...
I Wonder IF the Infamous Jim Hardballs has Gotten the 'shots'

Forum List

Back