Univ. of Michigan Stopped Tweeting their Vax/Unvax Nos. Wanna Know Why?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Every week, the University of Michigan Hospital system would tweet out how many vaxxed/unvaxxed patients populated their hospitals. After the state of Michigan stopped reporting these numbers in the month of November (hmmm) I noted that the U of M stopped tweeting them out a week ago.

Gosh. I wonder why?

So I hunted down the information. THIS is why. Essentially HALF of their inpatients are now VACCINATED. That's not cases. That's hospitalized patients.

What about it, Penelope? Any comments about those great unwashed, unvaccinated taking up the hospital beds?

1642936573814.png

Every week, the University of Michigan Hospital system would tweet out how many vaxxed/unvaxxed patients populated their hospitals. After the state of Michigan stopped reporting these numbers in the month of November (hmmm) I noted that the U of M stopped tweeting them out a week ago.

Gosh. I wonder why?

So I hunted down the information. THIS is why. Essentially HALF of their inpatients are now VACCINATED. That's not cases. That's hospitalized patients.

What about it, Penelope? Any comments about those great unwashed, unvaccinated taking up the hospital beds?

View attachment 591725

Please tell us the conspiracy theory...it's your one trick.

Gosh. I wonder why?

View attachment 591725

Penny and Candy are Fascists. They are among the sizable number of D voters who demand the unvaxxed be sent to concentration camps and their children taken from them.

Rasmussen just reported the following: Penny and Candy approved all of the following…

— 59% of Democrats favor forcing the unvaccinated to stay home at all times except for emergencies.

— 55% of Democrats favor levying state or federal fines on people who decline the shot.

— 48% of Democrats favor fines or imprisonment for people who publicly question vaccine efficacy.

— 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program to people who decline the shot.

— 45% of Democrats support temporary relocation to “designated facilities or locations” for those who decline the shot.

— 29% of Democrats favor temporarily removing your custody of your children if you decline the shot.

That’s pretty twisted.

Penny and Candy are Fascists. They are among the sizable number of D voters who demand the unvaxxed be sent to concentration camps and their children taken from them.

Rasmussen just reported the following: Penny and Candy approved all of the following…

— 59% of Democrats favor forcing the unvaccinated to stay home at all times except for emergencies.

— 55% of Democrats favor levying state or federal fines on people who decline the shot.

— 48% of Democrats favor fines or imprisonment for people who publicly question vaccine efficacy.

— 47% of Democrats favor a government tracking program to people who decline the shot.

— 45% of Democrats support temporary relocation to “designated facilities or locations” for those who decline the shot.

— 29% of Democrats favor temporarily removing your custody of your children if you decline the shot.

That’s pretty twisted.

IMO, you cannot make room in America for viewpoints like this. Since I am NOT Penny Candy, I don't want them interned or imprisoned or anything like. I just want their abysmal, detestable opinions openly mocked and beaten into the dustbin of horrid ideas, where they belong.

That’s pretty twisted.
Not only are they Covid fascists, but some pretty dumb ones too

Last edited:
Please tell us the conspiracy theory...it's your one trick.

HALF of hospitalized patients vaccinated. That percentage goes up all the time. Almost similar numbers in the ICU and on VENTS. That's not a "conspiracy theory". Follow the link.

Why?

Natural immunity is more durable and these so called "Vaccines" are destroying immune systems.

IMO, you cannot make room in America for viewpoints like this. Since I am NOT Penny Candy, I don't want them interned or imprisoned or anything like. I just want their abysmal, detestable opinions openly mocked and beaten into the dustbin of horrid ideas, where they belong.
Americans used to think what happened in totalitarian nations like Nazi Germany, Communist China, and the USSR couldn’t happen in the US. We know now this is wrong and that many of our fellow Americans will gladly accept tyrannical rule.

HALF of hospitalized patients vaccinated. That percentage goes up all the time. Almost similar numbers in the ICU and on VENTS. That's not a "conspiracy theory". Follow the link.

Why?

Natural immunity is more durable and these so called "Vaccines" are destroying immune systems.

How about deaths from Covid....what does your conspiracy theory say about that "teach"?

Forum List

Back