Let's Face It. The Vaccines Have Failed.

THANK GOD? How the fuck was he involved? Are you kidding? Thank the bloody vaccines you idiot or millions more would have died. Youre brain dead.

The only ones??? Are you sure about that?

what do you base that ignorance on? They stopped reporting it because they can now do what they choose pretty much. Youve got the whole thing arse up.

Reveal what awful effects were attributed to the vaccines and supported by medical proof?

What do you intent to do about all these distractions? Let me guess. Youre gonna vote them out.
Here's a little tip dickhead. If you didn't vote them in, you cannot vote them out.
Cussing her out doesnt make you righr govt pravda clown. Covaxin actually trains your ummune system. It is actually a real vaccine unlike the mRNA garbage that does not train the immune system.

It used a real covid 19 whole antigen to do that.

Anyways get 12 more clot shots and keep rolling the dice.

I know it's not a vax since it don't prevent and I know it drives mutation......dumbass..

Even in the age of “transgenderism” and related bullshit, I am amazed at how many mute donkeys are as confused as they are by the distinction between a dangerous experimental drug and an obsolete computer platform.

And the govt, the pharma companies and all the powers that be are doing everything they can to distract from the fact that the vaccines are the biggest public health failure in a century. Maybe ever.

I have been keeping track of three sites. First, Beaumont Health, one of the biggest hospital systems in my state. Here is the latest graph on hospitalizations. Note that they are quite low--thank God. But note the ratio of vaxxed/unvaxxed:

View attachment 629415
So most people in MI are fully vaccinated yet most people hospitalized are unvaxed. Seems to me like the vaccines are working.

So most people in MI are fully vaccinated yet most people hospitalized are unvaxed. Seems to me like the vaccines are working.

59.9% of Michiganders are fully vaccinated. That about jives with the hospitalization rates. So vaccinated took these risky experimental vaccines and one year later....what did they get?

Scary

59.9% of Michiganders are fully vaccinated. That about jives with the hospitalization rates. So vaccinated took these risky experimental vaccines and one year later....what did they get?

Scary
I'm not scared, I'm fully vaxed and will get the second booster soon. I know a bunch of vaxed folk who got covid but none got hospitalized or got long covid. I'll take my chances with a vaccine, you take your chances with a virus. Good luck, I hope you're a winner but you might want to avoid Las Vegas.

I'm not scared, I'm fully vaxed and will get the second booster soon. I know a bunch of vaxed folk who got covid but none got hospitalized or got long covid. I'll take my chances with a vaccine, you take your chances with a virus. Good luck, I hope you're a winner but you might want to avoid Las Vegas.

Four shots in little over a year.

What does that tell you??

And the govt, the pharma companies and all the powers that be are doing everything they can to distract from the fact that the vaccines are the biggest public health failure in a century. Maybe ever.

I have been keeping track of three sites. First, Beaumont Health, one of the biggest hospital systems in my state. Here is the latest graph on hospitalizations. Note that they are quite low--thank God. But note the ratio of vaxxed/unvaxxed:

View attachment 629415

University of Michigan hospitals are even worse. The only two patients in ICU are vaccinated AND boosted:

View attachment 629416

And last, and quite suspiciously, the UK has stopped reporting infection numbers of vaccinated--probably because the vaccinated keep getting more and more infections than the unvaccinated. But you can go to this link, page 11, and see how these so-called "vaccines" perform over time.

We have allowed ourselves to become distracted by the other disasters of our govt like inflation and the economy. But we should never, ever let them off the hook for their mandates for THIS. And this is not even factoring in the awful effects...
It's been an epic failure and those who have not been vaccinated have proven it by how they scare those that are now just habitually vaccinating.

That and all of us vaccinated folks are not dropping dead as the OP has predicted time and again.

1. They don't work.

2. They might be destroying your immune system, most specifically for any new Covid variants that come around. Covid looks to becoming vaccine ENABLED, something that happens with leaky vaccines, something plenty of cooler heads warned about

oh well

A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures - even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him concentration camps - he will refuse to believe it - until he is going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crashes his balls, then he will understand. But not before then. - ex-KGB agent Yuri Bezemenov, 1984

Forum List

Back