Let's Face It. The Vaccines Have Failed.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
And the govt, the pharma companies and all the powers that be are doing everything they can to distract from the fact that the vaccines are the biggest public health failure in a century. Maybe ever.

I have been keeping track of three sites. First, Beaumont Health, one of the biggest hospital systems in my state. Here is the latest graph on hospitalizations. Note that they are quite low--thank God. But note the ratio of vaxxed/unvaxxed:

1649747559785.png

University of Michigan hospitals are even worse. The only two patients in ICU are vaccinated AND boosted:

1649747632113.png

And last, and quite suspiciously, the UK has stopped reporting infection numbers of vaccinated--probably because the vaccinated keep getting more and more infections than the unvaccinated. But you can go to this link, page 11, and see how these so-called "vaccines" perform over time.

We have allowed ourselves to become distracted by the other disasters of our govt like inflation and the economy. But we should never, ever let them off the hook for their mandates for THIS. And this is not even factoring in the awful effects...

that Beumont study is supposed to be statistically
significant-----get a new Statistician

But Trump really told us they were saving lives...he insisted it be called the Trump vaccine so he gets full credit.....was he wrong??

Did he lie? Trump wouldn't lie like that..

Maybe he was mislead because of how not smart and not intelligent he is....shrugs...

And the govt, the pharma companies and all the powers that be are doing everything they can to distract from the fact that the vaccines are the biggest public health failure in a century. Maybe ever.

I have been keeping track of three sites. First, Beaumont Health, one of the biggest hospital systems in my state. Here is the latest graph on hospitalizations. Note that they are quite low--thank God. But note the ratio of vaxxed/unvaxxed:

View attachment 629415

University of Michigan hospitals are even worse. The only two patients in ICU are vaccinated AND boosted:

View attachment 629416

And last, and quite suspiciously, the UK has stopped reporting infection numbers of vaccinated--probably because the vaccinated keep getting more and more infections than the unvaccinated. But you can go to this link, page 11, and see how these so-called "vaccines" perform over time.

We have allowed ourselves to become distracted by the other disasters of our govt like inflation and the economy. But we should never, ever let them off the hook for their mandates for THIS. And this is not even factoring in the awful effects...
The higher the rate of vaccinated people we have in the state the more the rates for vaccinated people hospitalized with breakthrough infections is going to go.

This doesn't really say much about the vaccines and their efficacy as it does about who is being hospitalized almost all of which are people with weakened immune systems. Vaccines never work miracles on people with compromised immune systems.

the vac worked for me...i was exposed to a positive case and didnt get it or have any real symptoms

vac didnt work for the 7 yr old....she was the positive case

seems it depended on the 3 rd shot if you had it or not
Mostly it's dependent on your own immune system. Those with compromised immunity may end up with littler or no benefit from vaccination.

But Trump really told us they were saving lives...he insisted it be called the Trump vaccine so he gets full credit.....was he wrong??

Maybe he was mislead because of how not smart and not intelligent he is....shrugs...

He was correct. The studies showed anywhere from an 85-90% lower rates of infection and serious disease for those who were vaccinated.

Without vaccination we'd probably have several times as many deaths.

View attachment 629415

View attachment 629416

For the 100th time, likely more.

You don't have a clue on how vaccines work.

"Let's Face It. The Vaccines Have Failed."
-- so far, to kill off every single rabid anti-vaxxer.

"Here is the latest graph on hospitalizations. Note that they are quite low"
-- greatly disappointing surviving rabid anti-vaxxers.

"--thank God. But note the ratio of vaxxed/unvaxxed"
-- because drawing silly conclusions from tiny samples is great fun for the determined and dumb.

Deaths involving COVID-19 increased in the UK .png

The sure fire sign they're a failure:

"Trump did it!"

The higher the rate of vaccinated people we have in the state the more the rates for vaccinated people hospitalized with breakthrough infections is going to go.

This doesn't really say much about the vaccines and their efficacy as it does about who is being hospitalized almost all of which are people with weakened immune systems. Vaccines never work miracles on people with compromised immune systems.

I thought those people couldn't get vaxxed in the first place

I thought those people couldn't get vaxxed in the first place
That would be inaccurate. Those were actually the people put at the front of the line once the vaccines became available to the public because they are among the groups most likely to suffer serious/severe or fatal disease.

He was correct. The studies showed anywhere from an 85-90% lower rates of infection and serious disease for those who were vaccinated.

Without vaccination we'd probably have several times as many deaths.

Um no. The vaccinated get MORE infections with Covid. This is all over the UK vaccine surveillance reports though they stopped reporting on it.

That would be inaccurate. Those were actually the people put at the front of the line once the vaccines became available to the public because they are among the groups most likely to suffer serious/severe or fatal disease.

So the vaccines failed for them as well.

It failed for all my colleagues who were vaccinated and boosted and still got Covid.

And

It failed for the very ill....who were not protected from Covid either.

So. It failed. Correct

"Let's Face It. The Vaccines Have Failed."
-- so far, to kill off every single rabid anti-vaxxer.

"Here is the latest graph on hospitalizations. Note that they are quite low"
-- greatly disappointing surviving rabid anti-vaxxers.

"--thank God. But note the ratio of vaxxed/unvaxxed"
-- because drawing silly conclusions from tiny samples is great fun for the determined and dumb.

View attachment 629429

That is ONLY because Omicron was a mild variant and thank God for it. If another lethal variant happens God help us. The shots are not helping; they are only spike protein making factories. God only knows the long-term effects of THAT. They certainly offer no long term immunity. See: the hospitalizations above.

Forum List

Back