Univ. of Michigan Stopped Tweeting their Vax/Unvax Nos. Wanna Know Why?

LOL you’re such a sheep. Amazing
Some respect a consensus of public health experts concerning public health based upon the competent analysis of comprehensive data.

Others are submissive to media entertainers.

Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 10.37.00 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-01-23 at 10.34.41 AM.png

"SHAZ-AAAAM!"....................................

Some respect a consensus of public health experts concerning public health based upon the competent analysis of comprehensive data.

Others are submissive to media entertainers.

View attachment 591806View attachment 591804
"SHAZ-AAAAM!"....................................
So public health experts have never been wrong? Is that your final answer?

Lots of shady things going on around this crap;
So imagine how you can conflate the vaccine effectiveness stats if you dump all the COVID events (cases, hospitalizations and deaths) that occur subsequent to infection within 14 days of the first dose into the unvaccinated.

Well, now we know for sure from the data published by the Government of Alberta1. Like everywhere else in the world they claim very impressive vaccine effectiveness by following the fraudulent standard set by the drug manufacturers in the pantomime clinical trials, i.e. to ignore the adverse outcomes in the first two weeks post administration.

But then they go one better and actually inflate the unvaccinated numbers too. And this is on top of dumping the events within 14 days of dose 2 in the partially vaccinated as well, of course.

Every week, the University of Michigan Hospital system would tweet out how many vaxxed/unvaxxed patients populated their hospitals. After the state of Michigan stopped reporting these numbers in the month of November (hmmm) I noted that the U of M stopped tweeting them out a week ago.

Gosh. I wonder why?

So I hunted down the information. THIS is why. Essentially HALF of their inpatients are now VACCINATED. That's not cases. That's hospitalized patients.

What about it, Penelope? Any comments about those great unwashed, unvaccinated taking up the hospital beds?

View attachment 591725

This is happening all over and will continue if more people keep destroying their immune system with more doses and boosters. It's amazing to watch this.

If you get the shots you won't get Covid!!! WEllllllll

You won't go in the hospital!!! Wellllllll

You won't go in the ICU!!!! Wellllllll

You won't have to go on a vent!!! Wellllll

Maybe you won't DIE!!!!

Your last stop. Hey, corny. Maybe quit while you're ahead. Or anyway, just a few miles behind.

You nailed it. They're in denial. It's easier to believe a lie than to be convinced you have been lied to. Pride just won't allow it to happen.....very often. The evidence is a tsunami at this point.

So public health experts have never been wrong?
You can make that claim if you need to.

Public health experts base their positions upon ever-accumulating empirical data that they analyze, so refinements and corrections are inherent to the process.

Ideological media entertainers with no public health expertise spout ideological dogma to pleasure their fans.

You can make that claim if you need to.

Public health experts base their positions upon ever-accumulating empirical data that they analyze, so refinements and corrections are inherent to the process.

Ideological media entertainers with no public health expertise spout ideological dogma to pleasure their fans.
I asked you a question. I did not make any claim.

The spectrum of mainstream media outlets and Trump are aligned in their acceptance of public health recommendations of full vaccination.
That's nice-----but I am as many Trump supporters ARE NOT accepting of the vaccination lies- as although we support Trump, we still THINK for ourselves. A quality that Biden supporters, if there are really any besides the trolls, obviously can't do.

The Vaccines at best killed only a few and delayed Covid from killing a few people for a few weeks----the vaccinated death rate from Covid are going up and even the CDC and the other communists/globalists can't hide this anymore. Something that I have been seeing for months now.

Oh and FYI, the media has to be supporting vaccinations or be sued by the ever harassing SS thug group of dems and other greedy people. Their lawyers have made this call for them to support the vaccinations----------not because they work but because it cuts down on lawsuits.

Last edited:
I asked you a question. I did not make any claim.
You speculated, "So public health experts have never been wrong?"

I never suggested your presumption. - the inherently self-corrective scientific methodology confirming quite the opposite.

That is a principle difference with ideological dogma spouted by media entertainers with no qualifications in medicine.

I never suggested your presumption. - the inherently self-corrective scientific methodology confirming quite the opposite.

That is a principle difference with ideological dogma spouted by media entertainers with no qualifications in medicine.
I ask again. I had COVID19 in March 2020. Didn’t need the vaccine. Still got it. Now data is coming out that I did not need it. Something my MD said all along.

That's nice-----but I am as many Trump supporters ARE NOT accepting of the vaccination lies- as although we support Trump, we still THINK for ourselves. A quality that Biden supporters, if there are really any besides the trolls, obviously can't do.

The Vaccines at best killed only a few and delayed Covid from killing a few people for a few weeks----the vaccinated death rate from Covid are going up and even the CDC and the other communists/globalists can't hide this anymore. Something that I have been seeing for months now.

Oh and FYI, the media has to be supporting vaccinations or be sued by the ever harassing SS thug group of dems and other greedy people. Their lawyers have made this call for them to support the vaccinations----------not because they work but because it cuts down on lawsuits.
I ignore your politicians.

I attach far more credibility in matters of medical science and public health to a consensus of actual experts in public health, epidemiology, and virology than to ideological media entertainers with no such expertise.

Crackpot notions abound, and there seems to be no shortage of ideologues eager to swallow them.

Similarly, if I had to deal with a cardiological disorder, I would not embrace the opinion of any reality-tv performer. I would consult qualified cardiologists, and if their diagnoses concurred, I would be highly disposed to accepting their recommendations.

Phizer claimed their vaccine was 95% effective. That is not what we are seeing.
Was that before the variants? Effective in terms of preventing death?

Taking the vaccine dramatically improves your odds of survival and lessens the severity of the disease itself in most folks who are fully vaccinated.

It would be fun to apply that standard to everything to where the only "reliable" people have "never been wrong". Trump supporters are morons

I ask again. I had COVID19 in March 2020. Didn’t need the vaccine. Still got it. Now data is coming out that I did not need it. Something my MD said all along.
I am not qualified to opine concerning your personal anecdote.

Public health policy is, necessarily, a matter of societal responsibility and concern.

I know of no competent M.D. who would claim that full vaccination does not reduce the likelihood of hospitalization, intensive care, and death as a statistical certitude, as well as transmitting the deadly virus to others, particulary the most vulnerable.

I am not qualified to opine concerning your personal anecdote.

Public health policy is, necessarily, a matter of societal responsibility and concern.

I know of no competent M.D. who would claim that full vaccination does not reduce the likelihood of hospitalization, intensive care, and death as a statistical certitude, as well as transmitting the deadly virus to others, particulary the most vulnerable.
You’re not qualified to opine on anything of importance. The American Red Cross used my blood to help heal patients afflicted with COVID19. Common sense told me I was well protected. My antibodies didn’t decline for 15 mos. and the so called experts said by month four they would decline. Another hint that the so called experts are not so smart…

Forum List

Back