United States of Prison

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

We need to end the war on drugs and Reagans prisons reform act. We have more prisoners then any nation on earth by far per 100,000 people. More then China, Russia, and Mexico!!!!

Republican prison policies have failed us!

Time to legalize drugs
Time to remove all prison reform acts Nixon and Reagan done.
Free all prisoners that did drugs.
End profit prisons that target people!

We're NOT fucking free!!! We have 5% of the population and 25% of all prisoners. A prison state from hell.

What is with the druggies.....omg....yeah I want heroin addicts driving and more common...no thanks.
How about executing violent criminals, all those numbers go down and the druggie won't go have dope but the can smoke some prison pole.

What is with the druggies.....omg....yeah I want heroin addicts driving and more common...no thanks.
How about executing violent criminals, all those numbers go down and the druggie won't go have dope but the can smoke some prison pole.

Sounds like what China or North Korea would do. Think about it.

USA.INC and their corporate "gubermint" is a foreign owned corporation, Matthew. You are not protected by the organic constitution....hell, that was kicked to the curb in 1868 and finalized with the Act of 1871. That is why administrators aka "judges" laugh at someone that lamely attempts to represent themselves in an admiralty court because unless they know Black's Law dictionary? They have no hope of winning a case since they have no clue about "legalese".....USA.INC is a plantation and that was assured with the unlawful and unconstitutional fraud that was the passing of the 14th amendment......debate me on this.....I dare ya.

No Dale,

Most prisons are private and are ran by money like any other corporation...We'd be far better off with a public prison system. This is a fact end of fucking discussion.
Just where the democrats are in control and prisons have been given away to their friends as a part of normal democrat corruption....

No Dale,

Most prisons are private and are ran by money like any other corporation...We'd be far better off with a public prison system. This is a fact end of fucking discussion.
No Dale,

Privately ran by USA.INC being the majority shareholders of it.....like I said, you don't have the slightest fucking clue........your lack of knowledge as to what has been done to us is staggering....but yet you don this cloak of pseudo "knowledge"........it would be fucking funny if this was a TV show instead of real life.....

Non-violent offenders should not be imprisoned, but put to work on infrastructure and other projects nationwide for the duration of sentence. They may of course choose prison time, which will be hard goddam time.

Violent offenders should be removed entirely and permanently.

Non-violent offenders should not be imprisoned, but put to work on infrastructure and other projects nationwide for the duration of sentence. They may of course choose prison time, which will be hard goddam time.

Violent offenders should be removed entirely and permanently.

I do agree, but I think there should be a threshold for economic crimes, Madoff, should be in prison....but shoplifting or something else....slap on the wrist.....and then some should be sent to work. Violent criminals should either be executed or in sent to a type of Andersonville Prison.

Forum List

Back