Unintended Consequences of Banning Abortion

One has nothing to do with the other. WWI D. WW2 D Korean War D. Vietnam D. Other than the last 2 Dems have been in power when wars were started. So Im not sure what the fuck you're talking about.

Not really true.
WWII and Korea were with republican support, and Vietnam was Eisenhower, not Johnson.

Welll..... you're being pretty liberal with reality.

Vietnam happened over a long period of time. Eisenhower was in charge when the Vietnam War started to kick off. By 1960 the US had 900 troops in Vietnam already.

Yes, the largest increase happened in 1965 which was Johnson.
The reality is that the Korean War, the Vietnam War etc were proxy wars in the Cold War. The Cold War was very much an "anti-Communist war" and the right did far, far more at pushing anti-Communism.
By the time Johnson came along, being "anti-Communist" had almost become essential in the US because of what the right had done.

At the same time, I wasn't necessarily talking presidents. I was talking support among the people. The right supported the Vietnam War far more than the left. Democratic presidents need to get support from the right, Republicans from the left, in order to win elections.
Who was President when we got into those wars? Dem or Repub? Korea, Vietnam, Bosnia, those were all wars of choice which we entered into under Dem Presidents. That's just a fact. It was a Repubican who got us out of those wars BTW. Interestingly, though a Republican got us into the GWOT one essentially got us out as well.

Ok fool There have been 65 million children murdered in the womb since Roe. That blood is on our hands.

We need to terminate at least twice that, in order to prevent the extinction of the human species.
The fact we have a high rate of reproduction comes from the fact we used to be prey.
Since we are not prey any more, we have to artificially lower our reproductive rate. Populations must NOT increase.
We are already wiping out hundreds of species a year, and that will destroy us completely eventually.

I have no idea. People being more cautious about getting pregnant is a bad thing somehow?

People are already cautious about getting pregnant.
But when fetal diagnostics show things like Downs Syndrome, Spinal Bifida, etc., then abortion is the right thing to do.

Not really true.
WWII and Korea were with republican support, and Vietnam was Eisenhower, not Johnson.
You MF'ers live in a fantasy world.

The first ground troops went into Danang in 65 remind me who was the President in 65.

Truman was President when we got involved in Korea. Was he a Dem or Republican. I always forget.

No one cares if they were aborted or not because they are not yet sentient and essentially have no brain yet. So they are not lucky or unlucky.
So in your opinion once a fetus develops a brain we shouldnt kill it right?

There will always be liberals as long as there are conservatives and conservatives as long as there are liberals. As in science, in politics for ever action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Thus by the nature of our pollical system neither side will ever permanently control government simply because the American people can only stand so much bullshit and then they seek a change.

But those who are against abortion are violating conservative principles and are supporting intrusive government that infringing upon individual rights for no reason other than religious dogma.
So they are neither liberal nor conservative.
They are just religious fascists trying to impose their dogma on others.

There were more troops stationed on the USS Missouri than that--what's your point.

The point is it was Eisenhower who prevented the 1955 elections the Vietnamese and French had agreed upon. It was Eisenhower who supported the dictator Diem taking over the south by military coup.

New Topics

Forum List

Back