Should USMB create a entire server to Jan. 6th and persecuting republicans?

• Banned
It's amusing, democrats threaten to burn down cities, use the threat of mob violence to leverage say, elections, Supreme court justices or local judicial system in committing a a white cop (Chauvin) to jail over "homicide" over the obvious fentanyl induced death of Geo. Floyd. Burn down cities over this bullshit, then demonize ANYONE that questions them. Fuck that.

Last edited:
It's amusing, democrats threaten to burn down cities, use the threat of mob violence to leverage say, elections, Supreme court justices or local judicial system in Wabasha comittinga a white cop (Chauvin) to jail over "homicide" over the obvious fentanyl induced death of Geo. Floyd. Burn down cities over this bullshit, then demonize ANYONE that questions them. Fuck that.
Even if it wasn't the OD levels of 2 drugs in his system & Chauvin did kill him, it's still no reason to burn down cities & attack people. He was not a good guy & claiming he was some sort of saint is a joke.

The ignorant lemmings of the poverty plantations are easily manipulated & always just looking for a reason to riot since it always turns to looting.
The spoiled prog children of Imafa want the anarchy because it fits their anti-religion nihilistic dogma their idiot parents indoctrinated them with. That's why they don't care what they burn down, life has no meaning to them

imafa.jpg

• Banned
Yes indeed. Apparently, our wonderful Democrats and liberals don't play by the USMB terms of service. They fabricated Trump collusion, THEN (this is delicious) they impeached Trump over it. it was latter disproven. THEN, the Democrats impeached Trump yet again over unfounded and unproven and false "insurrection" claims. This is a attack on anyone that disagrees with, and challenges the democrats. We don't pay taxes to get minimized or treated like the whipping boy for liberals weirdo fleeting causes.

Yes indeed. Apparently, our wonderful Democrats and liberals don't play by the USMB terms of service. They fabricated Trump collusion, THEN (this is delicious) they impeached Trump over it. it was latter disproven. THEN, the Democrats impeached Trump yet again over unfounded and unproven and false "insurrection" claims. This is a attack on anyone that disagrees with, and challenges the democrats. We don't pay taxes to get minimized or treated like the whipping boy for liberals weirdo fleeting causes.
Liberals can't deal with dissent rationally or calmly, so they have to shut it down with the threat of government violence.

Perhaps they have, perhaps I missed it, ( I try to be balanced and fair). I am paying taxes to fund a democratic contrived witch hunt that demonizes ME and they ban any rebuttal ? Does that sound democratic in any way?

Tempus fugit
As the Orange Baboon-God himself has said recently...

McCarthy blew it by not ensuring that Republicans were installed on the Committee who were more inclined to look forgivingly upon Rump...

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-mccarthy-jan-6-committee-appointments

McCarthy nominated five...

Two ( Banks and Jordan ) were rejected...

Three were accepted...

In a hissy-fit McCarthy pulled
all five nominations rather than simply stuffing two more acceptable Republicans into those two remaining slots...

Obstructionist idiot...

The national need to get to the bottom of the January 6 2021 insurrection without interference or obstruction is paramount...

Far too important a need, to wait until the Pubs get their heads out of their a$$e$ and serve-up a collection of objective committee members...

You fools had your chance and you screwed-the-pooch...

The idiot Pubs have nobody to blame but themselves...

Leaving the Dems to select two of the more sane remaining true Republicans to sit on the Committee...

Republicans who still prize the People and the Republic and Service to the Nation above the Orange Kool-Aid Kon-Man and his Personality Cult...

I mean... who-the-hell wants folks who are suspected of betraying the Republic to sit on a committee of investigation ?

That's kinda like Criminals being invited to sit on the Grand Jury that may eventually vote to indict them...

Not gonna happen... and not even a "nice try"... a truly clumsy and embarrassing attempt by McCarthy to torpedo the committee before it even began to sit...

So we have a relatively one-sided investigative committee...

No big deal...

The time for rebuttal will be during the Grand Jury indictment process or during various court trials...

Plenty of time to cross-examine witnesses and to refute testimony then...

You clowns should have nominated two replacements for the two Pubs who were rejected, rather than petulantly pulling all five nominations...

Now you're left holding the bag... and there is a great wailing gnashing of teeth over it...

You re-tards have nobody to blame but yourselves...

Your own Cadet Bone Spurs even told you so...

Enjoy...

Last edited:
You are being persecuted? How?
Well, congress is spending millions $ on just January 6th, Not say, all the HUGE numbers of Democrat supported race riots in 2020. (that killed many and cost BILLIIONS of $. Like they never happened.) Because this fixation on January 6th has no balance as is political and persecutional.

Liberals can't deal with dissent rationally or calmly, so they have to shut it down with the threat of government violence.
Trumpists can't handle free and fair elections, so when they don't go their way, they resort to attacking the police, smashing windows, defecating in hallways, and committing actual violence against the government.

When democrats pronounce " This, that, or the other IS a threat to Democracy, I know better, I have to laugh. So, let an old school democrat translate : "Anyone or anything that questions their (democrat) hegemony should be demonized in the worst possible terms ever". It's in their byline and their manifesto. Lie until you get caught , then blame the observer. Who are you going to believe, your lying eyes or us wonderful liberals?

Perhaps they have, perhaps I missed it, ( I try to be balanced and fair). I am paying taxes to fund a democratic contrived witch hunt that demonizes ME and they ban any rebuttal ? Does that sound democratic in any way?

Tempus fugit
lol

Conservatives have only themselves to blame.

Trump and his domestic terrorist supporters alone decided to launch a violent overthrow of the 2020 election.

Trumpists can't handle free and fair elections, so when they don't go their way, they resort to attacking the police, smashing windows, defecating in hallways, and committing actual violence against the government.
True.

And when things don’t go their way, conservatives seek to censor and silence – this thread being an example of that.

Forum List

Back