Gotta love AOC

That's not how you do it, Alexandria. Causes require sacrifice, not self-indulgence.

If you're really serious and want to make a dramatic statement to support your cause, I would suggest buying a pair of vice grips, and ripping out your own nails.

Just think of the admiration you would receive from your peers, for your dedication and sacrifice. You could even do your toenails on the steps of the Supreme Court! You'd be a heroine, and we'd all love you!

Yay!!

Imagine those little brown taco benders wrapped around your man hammer?

1656816529261.png

Don't sell AOC short. Many think she and the rest of the 'squad' hold the real power in the House and she is adored by hardcore leftists and the 'woke' folks. There have even been a few trial balloons sent up about her possibly running for Senate or even President or VP in 2024. And before you say she doesn't have a chance, remember for a minute who the President is right now.

Don't sell AOC short. Many think she and the rest of the 'squad' hold the real power in the House and she is adored by hardcore leftists and the 'woke' folks. There have even been a few trial balloons sent up about her possibly running for Senate or even President or VP in 2024. And before you say she doesn't have a chance, remember for a minute who the President is right now.

My guess is that the Democrats will panic after the midterms, and try to jettison the more radical left element of their party.

But I could be wrong. They seem to be intent of doubling down on their stupidity lately.

My guess is that the Democrats will panic after the midterms, and try to jettison the more radical left element of their party.

But I could be wrong. They seem to be intent of doubling down on their stupidity lately.
Hard to say.
Russia Russia Russia - didn't work for them
RACIST!!!! - didn't work for them
Collusion & Impeachment - didn't work for them
RaCIsM - didn't work for them
Dictator - didn't work for them
Unethical business dealings - didn't work for them
Shift far left with CRT, Transgender support, abortion rights - not working for them
Insurrection & Impeachment - not working for them

They do recycle all this stuff from time to time but they haven't found anything that works yet. Mostly because their accusations and innuendo are built on houses of cards and the American people right now are focused on trying to pay the mortage or rent, keep the lights on, keep food on the table, buy fuel to get to and from work.

So throwing more money at special interests, foreign interests, getting us ensnared in what could be another endless war, and not doing anything at all that would actually help like close the border, stop spending money we don't have etc. just isn't resonating positively with most Americans.

And then you have someone like AOC that everybody knows and recognizes saying meaningless phrases but the MSM dutifully does what it can to make her sound smart and caring, and she could pick up some momentum. Too often Americans fall for rhetoric and illusion without substance. That's exactly why we have a President Biden now.

Hard to say.
Russia Russia Russia - didn't work for them
RACIST!!!! - didn't work for them
Collusion & Impeachment - didn't work for them
RaCIsM - didn't work for them
Dictator - didn't work for them
Unethical business dealings - didn't work for them
Shift far left with CRT, Transgender support, abortion rights - not working for them
Insurrection & Impeachment - not working for them

They do recycle all this stuff from time to time but they haven't found anything that works yet. Mostly because their accusations and innuendo are built on houses of cards and the American people right now are focused on trying to pay the mortage or rent, keep the lights on, keep food on the table, buy fuel to get to and from work.

So throwing more money at special interests, foreign interests, getting us ensnared in what could be another endless war, and not doing anything at all that would actually help like close the border, stop spending money we don't have etc. just isn't resonating positively with most Americans.

And then you have someone like AOC that everybody knows and recognizes saying meaningless phrases but the MSM dutifully makes sound smart and caring, and she could pick up some momentum. Too often Americans fall for rhetoric and illusion without substance. That's exactly why we have a President Biden now.

That makes sense.

They’re going to double down on abortion and blaming Russia for the economy now in recession. We will get more of the AOC stupid not less.

Forum List

Back