Unexpected Results of Overturning Rowe V Wade

No, it makes you a hateful moron, as the scientists who dedicate their lives to mental health say they are not disorders.
Their politics demanded that change just the last couple years or so. Changing definitions to an illness is politics, not science.

Their politics demanded that change just the last couple years or so. Changing definitions to an illness is politics, not science.
Liar. That is false, and you literally just pulled it out of your ass.

Just because you are a squealing cultist whose views are prescribed by your cult masters doesn't make it true of the entire psychiatric and psychological community.

Families based on the marriage between a man and a woman, committed to each other, and to the care of the children that they jointly produce, has always been, and will always be, the foundation of every stable human society.

No society has ever existed of any size, for very long, that deviated very far from this model; and none ever will.

To discard this foundation is to set into motion the ultimate collapse of any society.
Wrong.

Families based on the marriage between persons of the same sex, committed to each other, likewise form the foundation of a stable human society.

Indeed, opposite-sex marriages – half of which end in divorce – do not possess a ‘monopoly’ on commitment and stability; same-sex couples are just as capable of raising healthy, happy children and making a positive contribution to society.

To believe otherwise is the epitome of ignorance, bigotry, and hate.

Call me all the names you want. Doesn’t change a group of mental cases behavior into normal.
Just as no one should believe the “states’ rights” lie conservatives use when it comes to abortion, so too should no one believe the “states’ rights” lie conservatives use when it comes to same-sex marriage.

The “states’ rights” lie is nothing but a façade conservatives use to conceal their ignorance, bigotry, and hate directed toward gay and transgender Americans.

Liar. That is false, and you literally just pulled it out of your ass.

Just because you are a squealing cultist whose views are prescribed by your cult masters doesn't make it true of the entire psychiatric and psychological community.
When did gender dysphoria stop being a mental health diagnosis? Oh right, about two years ago. About the same time these same genius “scientists” forgot how to define a woman and decided men can get pregnant.

Take your “experts” and shove them up your ass.

Just as no one should believe the “states’ rights” lie conservatives use when it comes to abortion, so too should no one believe the “states’ rights” lie conservatives use when it comes to same-sex marriage.

The “states’ rights” lie is nothing but a façade conservatives use to conceal their ignorance, bigotry, and hate directed toward gay and transgender Americans.
Maybe if the founders were as smart as you they would have taken out state’s rights and inserted homo’s trans and other deviant behavior in the Constitution.

you people don’t know what a woman is…just because I do, doesn’t make me a bigot

Almost all are are done in the 1st trimester, mostly within 8 weeks. I can't think of any reason a woman would want to go through more than 12 weeks of pregnancy then abort. Early abortions are easier, safer, and cheaper than late abortions.

This is why I don't think there is going to be a big drop in the number of abortions after Rowe v Wade. Most of the states that ban abortion will permit it in the first trimester and that's 90% of the abortions. Couple that with the number of states that have no restrictions and out of state abortions, I doubt if there will be more than a 10% to 15% decrease.
Why then the great angst and predictable outrage whenever someone attempts to enact restrictions that only take place AFTER the first trimester?

Unexpected Results of Overturning Rowe V Wade
In fact, for conservatives, there is nothing unexpected about Roe being overturned.

Conservatives hostile to privacy right fully expect to use the ruling as a legal foundation to deny gay and transgender Americans their right to equal protection of the law, to undermine the voting rights of Americans of color, and to deny immigrants their right to due process.

And Republicans will indeed attempt to pass Federal legislation ‘banning’ abortion.

Overturning Roe was never about abortion, it was about advancing the tyranny of Republican minority rule.

Yeah whenever I see one of you freaks in a car by yourselves wearing a mask I sure am embarrassed. You loons go into full fucking meltdown over everything.
Haha, now the whiny little baby is just making stuff up to keep himself agitated.

Last edited:
Haha, now the whiny little baby is just making stuff up to keep himself agitated.
Agitated? Fuck no! I love it. Whenever is see a masked person in a car or a democrat sticker I speed up to see what this moron looks like. It’s never someone you wouldn’t expect. Poindexters. I’m pretty sure I have probably seen you at some point.

Forum List

Back