ex-Obama adviser Jon Favreau: all Dems have to do is hold on to the House, flip Wisconsin & Pennsylvania in the Senate, & we have assault weapons ban!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
that's because Fetterman in Pennsylvania supports assault weapons ban and also getting rid of the filibuster, as do all the major (and minor, i've studied them all through interviews on youtube!) Dem candidates in Wisconsin

why not more executive orders? bypass our legislative process all together and simply let the president dictate shit for 4 years?

that's exactly where we are today.

Australia, New Zealand, and Canada all banned assault weapons after mass shootings and they've had calm ever since

Three of the most tyrannical countries in the world during the COVID lockdowns, by the way.

Surprise, surprise. You stupid asshole.

It's no wonder these countries are always cited.

Seems like that's precisely what so many of the loudest and most most vocal non-Americans and anti-Americans want for America.

that's because Fetterman in Pennsylvania supports assault weapons ban and also getting rid of the filibuster, as do all the major (and minor, i've studied them all through interviews on youtube!) Dem candidates in Wisconsin

All we have to do is get the useless GOP to hang on and get a good president in there and we will get a repeal of all federal government laws.

Come on red wave

Three of the most tyrannical countries in the world during the COVID lockdowns, by the way.

Surprise, surprise. You stupid asshole.

It's no wonder these countries are always cited.

Seems like that's precisely what so many of the loudest and most most vocal non-Americans and anti-Americans want for America.
yea, how dare I cite THE 3 countries that successfully outlawed mass shootings when wanting to do the same for America

God you're a dummy!

Forum List

Back