The shooter wasn't white and his victims weren't white. Why do Democrats care? They don't care when non-whites kill non-whites.

Mystery to me, non-white kills non-whites, happens every day in Democrat-controlled cities and they don't give a damn.

Why do they care this time?

You are as guilty as the shooters since you are enabling them.

do you support armed security inside of schools ?

I support armed security at the front entrance with all other entrances locked from the inside. I support steel locked doors inside the school with safe rooms for students and teachers to go to in the even of an emergency. Even if the shooter gets inside, he can't do much wandering the empty hallways with no way to get at the students. I support the Teachers who elect NOT to be armed. The Accidents far outweigh the safety. Our Teachers can be armed but the Teachers Union voted to not arm them. But we do have armed security at the front entrance.

Texas needs to learn from other states about a hell of a lot of things.

Dems want to repeal 2A.

There was a massive law enforcement failure, but the DEFUND THE POLICE bullshit has been replaced…now they must have more gun control!

Mystery to me, non-white kills non-whites, happens every day in Democrat-controlled cities and they don't give a damn.

Why do they care this time?

Actually Hispanics can be white when it suits the SJW/progressive narrative, just look at George Zimmerman.

He is white enough they can still continue their campaign against guns.

Liberals have no choice but to go all out on gun control. Wrong color shooter, wrong mental issues, in fact everything about this must be pushed back lest people start asking hard questions.

Forum List

Back