Unexpected Results of Overturning Rowe V Wade

Agitated? Fuck no! I love it. Whenever is see a masked person in a car or a democrat sticker I speed up to see what this moron looks like. It’s never someone you wouldn’t expect. Poindexters. I’m pretty sure I have probably seen you at some point.
Yes, agitated. Look at you, rabid, hateful, ignorant, pretty damn stupid over all.

Yes, agitated. Look at you, rabid, hateful, ignorant, pretty damn stupid over all.
LMAO! You’re entertaining, like a clown. But still pretty creepy.

Go ahead. Drive your Prius, wear a mask and suck all the dick you can handle.

I’ll be making fun of you the entire time, but you do you cupcake.

In fact, for conservatives, there is nothing unexpected about Roe being overturned.

Conservatives hostile to privacy right fully expect to use the ruling as a legal foundation to deny gay and transgender Americans their right to equal protection of the law, to undermine the voting rights of Americans of color, and to deny immigrants their right to due process.

And Republicans will indeed attempt to pass Federal legislation ‘banning’ abortion.

Overturning Roe was never about abortion, it was about advancing the tyranny of Republican minority rule.
You need to get out and meet real people.

Families based on the marriage between a man and a woman, committed to each other, and to the care of the children that they jointly produce, has always been, and will always be, the foundation of every stable human society.

No society has ever existed of any size, for very long, that deviated very far from this model; and none ever will.

To discard this foundation is to set into motion the ultimate collapse of any society.
Gay marriages in no way replaces heterosexual marriages. Creating a family today is just one of the reasons for marriage.

Last edited:
Don't worry, you'll always be able to kill babies in Washington. :thup:
In the world of conservatives, a fetus does not exist. Just babies, happy little children playing in mother's womb until the murdering abortionist kills them.

The fact is a fetus is a baby in the making. 90% of abortions occur before the end of the first trimester. Many of the organs have not even developed at that point. Yet, conservatives rave on about murdering babies.

Last edited:
Why then the great angst and predictable outrage whenever someone attempts to enact restrictions that only take place AFTER the first trimester?
For exactly the same reason gun enthusiasts fight any attempt to limit guns sales. They believe that it is first step taking away their right to own guns.

The fact is allowing abortions in first trimester and for medical reason and coupled with out of state abortions will not take away a women's right to an abortion just as sensible restriction on guns sales will not take asway the right to own guns.

When discussing the overturning of Rowe V Wade, all discussions focused on abortion. However there are going to be some unexpected results other allowing states to control abortion.

Reading the draft opinion, the underpinnings for the decision is no constitutional basis for Rowe therefore it is a state not a federal issue. The draft went into details explaining why there was no implied right to abortion and thus the 4th and 16th amendment were not applicable. With this majority opinion it becomes clear that there is more going on than just giving states control over abortion.

As has been mentioned elsewhere, this ruling undermines a number of other federal rulings for example the states right to forbid interracial marriage as well as gay marriages. It also weakens the case for federal laws managing healthcare such as HIPPA and Obamacare, federal aid to education, etc. It is a huge victory for state rights with the potential to totally upend the America we know.

Another result of the ruling is political. Will support for antiabortion in the Republican party be as strong after Rowe is overturned as before? I think not. Support for antiabortion in the Republican Party comes from the religious right and the anti-big government crowd who strongly favor states rights. When Rowe is law of the land, these two groups were united in the desire abolish federal protection for abortion. With state control of abortion there is going to be less enthusiasm for antiabortion within the party. Over the last 20 years, 30% of the party has become a member on a non-Christian religion or none at all. The second reason I think that support is going to drop is that the big national battle is over. Although there will be fighting in most states, in some states it will just be a non-issue.

Before the court draft came out, I was reading articles about republicans getting full control of government in 2024 and passing anti-abortion legislation that would make abortion illegal in the US. It seems that the court deciding that abortion is a state issue has shot that down removing any hope of a united country on this issue.

And what will be the outcome? The US gets more divided, the US has a religious right that knows it can get what it wants in certain states, turning it into the Christian Iran, and making the country more crazy and polarized.

For exactly the same reason gun enthusiasts fight any attempt to limit guns sales. They believe that it is first step taking away their right to own guns.

The fact is allowing abortions in first trimester and for medical reason and coupled with out of state abortions will not take away a women's right to an abortion just as sensible restriction on guns sales will not take asway the right to own guns.
Sounds like we both agree that the government moves in only one direction, toward limiting personal freedom.

Yes it is mention the in constitution but it was created by the Judiciary Act of 1789

ART III Section 1​

The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services, a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.

Lol, the butchers in the blue states will still murder babies so you're all good.
That is your belief...

When Roe came into effect it was only objected to by Catholics... Other Churches called it a 'Catholic Issue', they had rallied the church tribe around school segregation...

It was only when they lost the School Segregation issue, they went shopping for another idea to get the tribe angry.. This was 5 years later... So was born the Abortion issue...
They didn't care before that. It wasn't a big deal, this is an artificially grown wedge issue and the tribe fell for it...

They were looking for this control to make sure churches kept there tax exempt status.

It was highly successful. It gave the Christian Evangelical movement a massive amount of control over GOP and softer control over some Democrats...

But lets be clear this is all invented and grown artificially... And it shows, Catholics have one of the lower objections to Abortion... The Pope is more interested in the actual teachings of Christ concerning Poverty and how we treat others.. But they aren't calling people murders, that is not with the actual teachings of Christ..

When discussing the overturning of Rowe V Wade, all discussions focused on abortion. However there are going to be some unexpected results other allowing states to control abortion.

Reading the draft opinion, the underpinnings for the decision is no constitutional basis for Rowe therefore it is a state not a federal issue. The draft went into details explaining why there was no implied right to abortion and thus the 4th and 16th amendment were not applicable. With this majority opinion it becomes clear that there is more going on than just giving states control over abortion.

As has been mentioned elsewhere, this ruling undermines a number of other federal rulings for example the states right to forbid interracial marriage as well as gay marriages. It also weakens the case for federal laws managing healthcare such as HIPPA and Obamacare, federal aid to education, etc. It is a huge victory for state rights with the potential to totally upend the America we know.

Another result of the ruling is political. Will support for antiabortion in the Republican party be as strong after Rowe is overturned as before? I think not. Support for antiabortion in the Republican Party comes from the religious right and the anti-big government crowd who strongly favor states rights. When Rowe is law of the land, these two groups were united in the desire abolish federal protection for abortion. With state control of abortion there is going to be less enthusiasm for antiabortion within the party. Over the last 20 years, 30% of the party has become a member on a non-Christian religion or none at all. The second reason I think that support is going to drop is that the big national battle is over. Although there will be fighting in most states, in some states it will just be a non-issue.

Before the court draft came out, I was reading articles about republicans getting full control of government in 2024 and passing anti-abortion legislation that would make abortion illegal in the US. It seems that the court deciding that abortion is a state issue has shot that down removing any hope of a united country on this issue.
In my state, we will refocus our efforts to get rid of abortion here. So for us, our intensity will increase. We have the momentum now to do it, and abortion will poll lower and lower each year, thanks to this ruling on Roe.

Unexpected consequences? Much, much more black crime, duh, as black males grow up who would have been aborted and start mugging and robbing and gangbusting and killing. This has been a well-known side-effect of abortion rights since 1972, since black women avail themselves of abortion much more often than white women.

I think you male conservatives are crazy that you let this black population explosion happen.
You talk like Margaret Sanger.

Oh, smart, conservative males ----------------------------- reeeeeeeeeeal smart. :eek:
Considering 84% of abortions involve single women, we aren't talking about families at all. Teach these loose women some morality. They shouldn't be having sex anyway.

Considering 84% of abortions involve single women, we aren't talking about families at all. Teach these loose women some morality. They shouldn't be having sex anyway.
Make them have the babies, and then still say they aren't families. Anything to hate anyone who isn't a fetus. As always.

Yep, the problem isn't all these large married families who can't afford another mouth to feed. The problem is loose slutty unmarried leftwing women with the morals of alley cats who have abortions as easily as your or I go through the drive-thru at McDonald's. THEY are the ones who are screeching the loudest. Ain't no married women at these violent pro-abortion riots. It's mostly unattractive obese tatooed blue-haired troubled single women.

Yep, the problem isn't all these large married families who can't afford another mouth to feed. The problem is loose slutty unmarried leftwing women with the morals of alley cats who have abortions as easily as your or I go through the drive-thru at McDonald's. THEY are the ones who are screeching the loudest. Ain't no married women at these violent pro-abortion riots. It's mostly unattractive obese tatooed blue-haired troubled single women.
Yes , I am sure you have spent your life resisiting their temptation of you. Fighting them off. I mean, they're everywhere...

One thing to consider is the low quality and irresponsibility of the POSSCOTUS gesture of passing it to the states, which does signal Alito's anti-American MO. Alito is the piece of shit who is aware that the leak was a distraction from the Ukraine pathology, a 70-year-long CIA-sponsored pathology that has almost brought the world to the verge of nuclear holocaust. But the psychopath POSSCOTUS closest to the CIA is Gorsuch.

Forum List

Back