Any Problem with This Particular Biden Lie? [abortion]

Yet, each and every human being, you included was an embryo that developed and matured. Every one.
Yes? Before I developed into a human being and person, I was an embryo, and before that a zygote, and before that just one cell. Was that one cell me or a human being and person? No, it was potentially me, but it wasn't me or a human being or person. My mother allowed that cell, that zygote, the embryo, to develop INSIDE OF HER, ATTACHED TO HER BODY, and hence I was born a human being and person, after nine months of gestation.

My mother was a human being and person before I was and she determined that she was ready to be a mother hence I was granted the privilege of being her son.

In my religion, the soul or spirit doesn't enter the body, until there's a functioning brain. So, it's about four to five months gestation, before the spirit attaches itself to the fetus. If the woman ends her pregnancy before that, no harm is done.

You don't have the luxury or moral foundation upon which to stand and force women to remain pregnant when you refuse to fund government social services and infrastructure that assists single mothers raise their children. When you start creating the infrastructure to help impoverished, single mothers, then maybe I'll take your zeal for fetuses in stranger's wombs more seriously. Your crocodile tears for fetuses, in other people's bodies, don't impress me.

Yes? Before I developed into a human being and person, I was an embryo, and before that a zygote, and before that just one cell. Was that one cell me or a human being and person? No, it was potentially me, but it wasn't me or a human being or person. My mother allowed that cell, that zygote, the embryo, to develop INSIDE OF HER, ATTACHED TO HER BODY, and hence I was born a human being and person, after nine months of gestation.

My mother was a human being and person before I was and she determined that she was ready to be a mother hence I was granted the privilege of being her son.

In my religion, the soul or spirit doesn't enter the body, until there's a functioning brain. So, it's about four to five months gestation, before the spirit attaches itself to the fetus. If the woman ends her pregnancy before that, no harm is done.

You don't have the luxury or moral foundation upon which to stand and force women to remain pregnant when you refuse to fund government social services and infrastructure that assists single mothers raise their children. When you start creating the infrastructure to help impoverished, single mothers, then maybe I'll take your zeal for fetuses in stranger's wombs more seriously. Your crocodile tears for fetuses, in other people's bodies, don't impress me.
You were a human being from the moment of conception. You never had your mother's DNA. Always your own. Our culture today permits ending the life of an embryo or fetus at the mother's discretion. This does not change that embryo or that fetus into another species. Women who want to end their pregnancies should be able to do so. It might be that not enough Women are getting abortions. Especially poor women. Especially poor, minority, women. Get rid of the simplistic notion that all life should be preserved. Embryos and fetuses are human beings because they aren't anything else. They aren't potentially alive. They are alive. You just don't want to get your hands figuratively dirty. It's killing a human being. I'm okay with that.

I not only don't care if women kill their unborn children, I'd go further and give them a little snip snip so they need not worry about another abortion.

You were a human being from the moment of conception. You never had your mother's DNA. Always your own. Our culture today permits ending the life of an embryo or fetus at the mother's discretion. This does not change that embryo or that fetus into another species. Women who want to end their pregnancies should be able to do so. It might be that not enough Women are getting abortions. Especially poor women. Especially poor, minority, women. Get rid of the simplistic notion that all life should be preserved. Embryos and fetuses are human beings because they aren't anything else. They aren't potentially alive. They are alive. You just don't want to get your hands figuratively dirty. It's killing a human being. I'm okay with that.

I not only don't care if women kill their unborn children, I'd go further and give them a little snip snip so they need not worry about another abortion.
No that cell that preceded me becoming a human being, wasn't a human being or person. You're being silly. And again, you have no right to force women to remain pregnant for nine months, bearing the risk and cost of pregnancy, without providing these single, often impoverished women with the social services and resources that they need. You completely neglect this obligation, while imposing your religious mandate of pregnancy upon these women. That's not pro-life, that's more poverty, more crime and drugs, more social unrest, which leads to more death. So you're not pro-life when you force women against their will to remain pregnant.

No that cell that preceded me becoming a human being, wasn't a human being or person. You're being silly. And again, you have no right to force women to remain pregnant for nine months, bearing the risk and cost of pregnancy, without providing these single, often impoverished women with the social services and resources that they need. You completely neglect this obligation, while imposing your religious mandate of pregnancy upon these women. That's not pro-life, that's more poverty, more crime and drugs, more social unrest, which leads to more death. So you're not pro-life when you force women against their will to remain pregnant.
You are silly, not to mention really stupid. All because you don't want to think of yourself as someone who kills human beings. I am not pro life. Just pro realistic. I'm the one okay with killing the unborn. Just more often. There is no reason why an impoverished woman should be having babies. Unless she's making money as a surrogate. I just don't lie about it.

You are silly, not to mention really stupid. All because you don't want to think of yourself as someone who kills human beings. I am not pro life. Just pro realistic. I'm the one okay with killing the unborn. Just more often. There is no reason why an impoverished woman should be having babies. Unless she's making money as a surrogate. I just don't lie about it.
You're a silly stupid bitch who thinks one cell is a human being and person. What a retard you are, thinking a brainless embryo is a human being and person, and that you have the right to force women to remain pregnant for nine months, while defunding all of the social services that help single mothers meet their needs and raise their children.

You're a stupid pathetic, worthless old hag bitch who thinks human beings shouldn't have sex if they're poor, as if they were robots, able to become celibates by the simple turn of a switch or push of a button. How more delusional can you be? You have no right to force women to remain pregnant. Fuck off.

Last edited:
You're a silly stupid bitch who thinks one cell is a human being and person. What a retard you are, thinking a brainless embryo is a human being and person, and that you have the right to force women to remain pregnant for nine months, while defunding all of the social services that help single mothers meet their needs and raise their children.

You're a stupid pathetic, worthless old hag bitch who thinks human beings shouldn't have seif they're poor, as if they were robots, able to become celibates by the simple turn of a switch or push of a button. How more delusional can you be? You have no right to force women to remain pregnant. Fuck off.
I'm so glad I triggered you. Human beings should be encouraged to have sex 24 hours a day if they wish. With as many partners as they wish. At the same time,if that's what they want.

We care for animals, dogs and cats. We recognize that a dog is pregnant with puppies. A cat is pregnant with kittens. You deny the humanity of the unborn. It's insane. Even worse, we do not continually permit dogs and cats to become pregnant over and over again simply to kill the puppies and kittens. Oh no. That's inhumane. Even the thought of allowing a pet to become pregnant to abort their babies is monstrous. No one would ever suggest such thing. No, that's reserved for women. Then lie to feel good by saying, it wasn't human anyway.

Women should be treated with the same courtesy and respect shown to our beloved companions. Kill their unborn and sterilize them. Now they can have all the sex they wish completely relieved of even the concept of pregnancy. The women freed from childbearing need never take a penny of public funds. They are on a trajectory of success. And abortion is still killing a human being.

Ahh so recognizing that an embryo is a human being would deny women an abortion. Why? Just because an embryo or a fetus is human doesn't mean that women lose the right to kill it. After all women have been killing the unborn for decades. A mere classification shouldn't get in the way.

No matter how many times you say it a foetus is not a human being. Not until it draws its first breath. That’s the law. That’s in the Bible - “God breathed the breath of life into Adam and he became a living being”. Genesis 2:7

Your age isn’t counting from the moment of conception. It’s counted from the date of your birth.

View attachment 935052

Your funny child, you have no clue what a small minority you're in. Not many people believe in ignoring the Constitution the way you do.

80% of Americans believe that women have the right to reproductive healthcare everywhere in the country. You’d be surprised at how many men don’t want their wives, or their daughters dying in childbirth.

You clearly don’t give a rats ass about what happens to the women in your life you don’t care about them at all.

80% of Americans believe that women have the right to reproductive healthcare everywhere in the country. You’d be surprised at how many men don’t want their wives, or their daughters dying in childbirth.

You clearly don’t give a rats ass about what happens to the women in your life you don’t care about them at all.

And the commie propaganda keeps flowing. Name one jurisdiction that doesn't make allowances for the life of the mother. Come on commie, show us your little pearls of knowledge.

No matter how many times you say it a foetus is not a human being. Not until it draws its first breath. That’s the law. That’s in the Bible - “God breathed the breath of life into Adam and he became a living being”. Genesis 2:7

Your age isn’t counting from the moment of conception. It’s counted from the date of your birth.
It's a human being. If it is not a human being what species is it? The law is, it's a human being. Biologically, It is living, it requires nutrients, it excretes waste, it has a heartbeat, DNA and its own blood type. The human can be operated on. It can be starved, drugged and poisoned. They react to pain and soothing music.

By any metric the unborn are human beings. It is only squeamishness that prevents recognition of their humanity. Oooh oooh I would never hurt anyone. I can't kill an innocent person. That's not meeeeee. Get over it. Stop lying to yourself and everyone else. You believe you have good reasons for taking this life. That should be enough.

And the commie propaganda keeps flowing. Name one jurisdiction that doesn't make allowances for the life of the mother. Come on commie, show us your little pearls of knowledge.

Texas refused to give a woman with an ectopic pregnancy an exception because she wasn't in danger of dying right that second.

It's a human being. If it is not a human being what species is it? The law is, it's a human being. Biologically, It is living, it requires nutrients, it excretes waste, it has a heartbeat, DNA and its own blood type. The human can be operated on. It can be starved, drugged and poisoned. They react to pain and soothing music.

By any metric the unborn are human beings. It is only squeamishness that prevents recognition of their humanity. Oooh oooh I would never hurt anyone. I can't kill an innocent person. That's not meeeeee. Get over it. Stop lying to yourself and everyone else. You believe you have good reasons for taking this life. That should be enough.

It's human tissue but it's NOT a human being. A human being is fully formed, outside the womb and breathing.

It's human tissue but it's NOT a human being. A human being is fully formed, outside the womb and breathing.
Death certificates are not given for random tissue. You just don't want to recognize that abortion kills human beings. Too squeamish. Human Tissue that is unique of any other human Tissue. Human Tissue that grows, reacts to stimuli, and has it's own heartbeat.

Texas refused to give a woman with an ectopic pregnancy an exception because she wasn't in danger of dying right that second.

More commie propaganda, this is what the TX supreme court said:

"A woman who meets the medical-necessity exception need not seek a court order to obtain an abortion," the court wrote in its decision, adding: "The law leaves to physicians — not judges — both the discretion and the responsibility to exercise their reasonable medical judgment, given the unique facts and circumstances of each patient."

The fact is the woman was after publicity, not medical care, which was already available. You commies just live on lies.

More commie propaganda, this is what the TX supreme court said:

"A woman who meets the medical-necessity exception need not seek a court order to obtain an abortion," the court wrote in its decision, adding: "The law leaves to physicians — not judges — both the discretion and the responsibility to exercise their reasonable medical judgment, given the unique facts and circumstances of each patient."

The fact is the woman was after publicity, not medical care, which was already available. You commies just live on lies.

You called me a liar and said these things weren’t happening and I gave you evidence that they were. Of course you move the goal posts and dismiss the evidence.

It really doesn’t matter what the fucking law says if hospitals will not treat women who are having miscarriages or complications of pregnancy. The law is so vaguely written, and in this particular case, the Attorney General threatened to charge the hospital if they tried to provide her with treatment.

The woman left the state and got the abortion she needed. It wasn’t from her home doctors and she wasn’t in a hospital that she knew but at least she got the life-saving surgery.

Women don’t go to court to get an order for surgery for publicity. Only a complete idiot would even suggest such a thing.

You’ve been proven wrong on every score time and time again and still you want to keep on killing women.

You’re a lousy excuse for a human being.

can you read white?.....apparently you only read what you want to see...
Harry, I simply disagree with your assessment, and am unwilling to believe in your theory or evaluation. I will vote. You can choose to, to give support to a candidate you approve of. You can vote 3rd party to show your disgust with the candidates of the two leading parties. You can stick your head in the sand and skip voting, altogether, and it will not bother me. My pattern, when thing don't look that great and options are limited, is to choose the least damaging, and if there are two main option, I pick the lesser of the two evils, with full knowledge, they do not represent an optimum choice, but I do exercise damage control by choosing the least damaging, in my estimation. If you cannot wrap your head around that or do not agree, that is your problem, not mine.

Forum List

Back