The price of Roe v. Wade.

forkup

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2016
An estimated 64,565 women and girls have experienced rape-related pregnancies in states with total abortion bans.

This is what SCOTUS has wrought. It seems to me that that number alone should give people pause, and shows exactly the political peril of the pro-life position, on top of the in-vitro controversy.

Every person who's existence came about due to a rape somewhere along his/her ancestral lines should be put to death immediately.

Note: If you could trace back far enough, that would most likely be all of us.

An estimated 64,565 women and girls have experienced rape-related pregnancies in states with total abortion bans.

This is what SCOTUS has wrought. It seems to me that that number alone should give people pause, and shows exactly the political peril of the pro-life position, on top of the in-vitro controversy.

And what is your answer to all those rapes? Allow women to murder those children because they were the result of a crime they had nothing to do with?

Shouldn't it be, to punish the people who are raping and creating a society where rapes don't happen?

Your response does nothing to even try to reduce the amount of rapes. Your answer is to find a work around for rape victims, not try to keep the rapes from even happening.

If our society treated criminals, dopeheads and crazy people like what they are then rapes would go down dramatically. Statuary rapists should have to pay restitution and serve hard time, hardcore rapists should have their cocks cut off, and repeat rapists should be executed. Do that for a few years and rapes will go way down.

We need to create a society that has better people in it, not find ways to live with criminals.

Imagine after having been raped (a horrible crime) then being forced to carry that rapists child inside yourself for nine months , having to go through the pain of childbirth for the offspring of your rapist. And THEN being stuck with the child of your rapist for eighteen years…

Every waking moment being reminded that this burden that the STATE HAS FORCED ON YOU is the product of that horrific act.

What kind of life will you give that child? What do you tell that child when he or she asks about its father? What kind of life will you have?

This is what Republicans have done and they don’t fucking care

Every person who's existence came about due to a rape somewhere along his/her ancestral lines should be put to death immediately.

Note: If you could trace back far enough, that would most likely be all of us.
Say, that's a nice Grotesque Hyperbole you've got there. Once born, regardless of how it was conceived, in America a baby is a citizen.

Say, that's a nice Grotesque Hyperbole you've got there. Once born, regardless of how it was conceived, in America a baby is a citizen.
Birth is a convenient event about which to officially designate the new human being as a citizen. It would be a bookkeeping nightmare to issue "conception certificates" rather than 'birth certificates". That said, is citizenship required for making the decision to not terminate a human being? Are non-citizens disposable?

And what is your answer to all those rapes? Allow women to murder those children because they were the result of a crime they had nothing to do with?

Shouldn't it be, to punish the people who are raping and creating a society where rapes don't happen?

Your response does nothing to even try to reduce the amount of rapes. Your answer is to find a work around for rape victims, not try to keep the rapes from even happening.

If our society treated criminals, dopeheads and crazy people like what they are then rapes would go down dramatically. Statuary rapists should have to pay restitution and serve hard time, hardcore rapists should have their cocks cut off, and repeat rapists should be executed. Do that for a few years and rapes will go way down.

We need to create a society that has better people in it, not find ways to live with criminals.
You are right. My OP does nothing to reduce the amount of rapes.

What it does, is highlighting that the pro-life position increases the amount of damage that is done to the victims of rape.

Nor do I suggest to let rapists walk. That would be a strawman.

I understand that you want to put up a red herring, but it doesn't answer the OP.

We have a a headline with no details, and a site that makes you sign up to read the entire article.

64,565 rape pregnancies over what time span?
Since Roe v Wade was overturned. I could have cited articles in several news outlets.

I prefer to post the pear reviewed study.

Birth is a convenient event about which to officially designate the new human being as a citizen. It would be a bookkeeping nightmare to issue "conception certificates" rather than 'birth certificates". That said, is citizenship required for making the decision to not terminate a human being? Are non-citizens disposable?
Non-persons are. Which embryo's are in all states expect Alabama. A decision that has prompted the legislative branch to quickly backtrack for in-vitro.

The decision to terminate a non viable pregnancy should be up to the owner of the baby factory and her doctor. Not politicians or religionists.

"estimated"

Non-persons are. Which embryo's are in all states expect Alabama. A decision that has prompted the legislative branch to quickly backtrack for in-vitro.

Why don't you just use the term untermenschlich like you want to?

Imagine after having been raped (a horrible crime) then being forced to carry that rapists child inside yourself for nine months , having to go through the pain of childbirth for the offspring of your rapist. And THEN being stuck with the child of your rapist for eighteen years…

Every waking moment being reminded that this burden that the STATE HAS FORCED ON YOU is the product of that horrific act.

What kind of life will you give that child? What do you tell that child when he or she asks about its father? What kind of life will you have?

This is what Republicans have done and they don’t fucking care
In many Prog inner city areas young teenager singe women are having children and we do not know who the father is. This is with abortions. They seem to not care themselves as long as the government is the sugar daddy.

You are right. My OP does nothing to reduce the amount of rapes.

What it does, is highlighting that the pro-life position increases the amount of damage that is done to the victims of rape.

Nor do I suggest to let rapists walk. That would be a strawman.

I understand that you want to put up a red herring, but it doesn't answer the OP.
Has anyone else noticed that the ones calling themselves pro-life instantly disappear after a classroom full of 4th graders, church goers, grocery shoppers, etc. are gunned down?
They`ll defend the shooter`s 2nd amendment rights.

Has anyone else noticed that the ones calling themselves pro-life instantly disappear after a classroom full of 4th graders, church goers, grocery shoppers, etc. are gunned down?

You don't have a 2nd amendment right to gun down a classroom.

Actually some were bitching about some Obama apptd Judge following the law in Bruen and letting illegal aliens own guns, or some such absurd outcome from an absurd Thomas/Gorsuch logic.

The decision to terminate a non viable pregnancy should be up to the owner of the baby factory and her doctor. Not politicians or religionists.
If the pregnancy is non viable, then the pregnancy is already doomed and there will be no decision to make.

Forum List

Back