The price of Roe v. Wade.

Has anyone else noticed that the ones calling themselves pro-life instantly disappear after a classroom full of 4th graders, church goers, grocery shoppers, etc. are gunned down?
They`ll defend the shooter`s 2nd amendment rights.
The gunning down of a classroom of 4th graders is already illegal and those that call themselves pro-live generally want to keep it that way.

If the pregnancy is non viable, then the pregnancy is already doomed and there will be no decision to make.
A fetus isn't viable until sometime around the 24th week. Viability was defined as when the fetus has a better than a 50/50 chance of surviving outside of the baby factory. After that the states had a right to intervene.

A fetus isn't viable until sometime around the 24th week. Viability was defined as when the fetus has a better than a 50/50 chance of surviving outside of the baby factory. After that the states had a right to intervene.

your Orwellian use of language is comical and sad.

I caught you on a technicality. Earlier you referred to a "viable pregnancy" not a "viable fetus".

I caught you on a technicality. Earlier you referred to a "viable pregnancy" not a "viable fetus".
That's a distinction without a difference. If the host doesn't want to grow a child, the pregnancy, which includes the fetus, is not viable.

That's a distinction without a difference. If the host doesn't want to grow a child, the pregnancy, which includes the fetus, is not viable.
It is a distinction with a difference. A viable pregnancy can be successfully caried to term, a non-viable pregnancy cannot.

Has anyone else noticed that the ones calling themselves pro-life instantly disappear after a classroom full of 4th graders, church goers, grocery shoppers, etc. are gunned down?
They`ll defend the shooter`s 2nd amendment rights.
In this era you Progs caused most of it.

I have seen nothing showing that what political party you chose, has Anything to do with how a pregnant person deals with the situation ?

The women in those states voted for this.

If women in those states don’t want to subject themselves to a variation of The Handmaid’s Tale, then they’re welcome to stand up and vote accordingly any time.

An estimated 64,565 women and girls have experienced rape-related pregnancies in states with total abortion bans.

This is what SCOTUS has wrought. It seems to me that that number alone should give people pause, and shows exactly the political peril of the pro-life position, on top of the in-vitro controversy.

SCOTUS raping women again? Those bastards!!!

Every person who's existence came about due to a rape somewhere along his/her ancestral lines should be put to death immediately.

Note: If you could trace back far enough, that would most likely be all of us.
Wow, especially my African-American friends. Nearly all of them are lighter skinned than native Africans, so their ancestors were raped by slaveholders.

Democrats wish they were dead?

Roe v wade has empowered women. People have cried about it since it happened 60 years ago. But my reply is still the same. Don't like it? Don't get an abortion.

Forum List

Back