Any Problem with This Particular Biden Lie? [abortion]

If forced to choose in an individual election between two candidates representing their two parties...
View attachment 934892
and thats why they aint a real independent....a real independent has a problem with both parties,hence why they are independent....when you vote for one of the parties you are voting with that party and you are supporting their agenda.....so that person is no real independent,that one would be a phony...

Ohhh so now you're parsing words. It's a human embryo, not a human being. Do you have any idea how ridiculous that it? It is a human being of the species homo sapian sapian. It is alive. It requires nutrients to survive and excretes waste. It moves. It has a heartbeat. Why are you so afraid to just own your opinion that underdevelopment and immaturity is justification for ending that life?
A human embryo isn't a human being or person, irrespective of it being human. My fingernail is human and when I clip them, I throw the clippings away. I'm not throwing away human beings or persons, just human fingernail clippings. If I extract a single cell from my body, that cell doesn't become a human being or person on account of being human. Being a human being and being human are two different things. Embryos are clearly potential human beings and persons, not actual ones. That's not clear to right-wing conservatives like you, but it is to most people, even with half a brain.

A human embryo isn't a human being or person, irrespective of it being human. My fingernail is human and when I clip them, I throw them away. I'm not throwing away human beings or persons, just human fingernails. If I extract a single cell from my body, that cell doesn't become a human being or person on account of being human. Being a human being and being human are two different things. Embryos are clearly potential human beings and persons, not actual ones. That's not clear to right-wing conservatives like you, but it is to most people.
how come when a pregnant woman is murdered the killer is charged with 2 homicides but yet that unborn is not considered a life if it is aborted?.....just asking...

how come when a pregnant woman is murdered the killer is charged with 2 homicides but yet that unborn is not considered a life if it is aborted?.....just asking...
If the fetus is well developed, or in other words, it's a viable fetus, able to be taken out of the woman's womb and maintained alive with technology, then what that woman is carrying is a human being. A prenatal baby. I agree with that. Once what she's carrying, becomes viable, and capable of feeling pain, with their brain, that's a human being. But before that, when the fetus is brainless or with half a brain, or even before it becomes a fetus and its an embryo, that's not a human being or person, but a potential one.

I believe a woman has a right to an abortion for any reason, within 16 weeks of conception.

Don't vote for party. It is as simple as that. Choose between those running, whether you agree with everything they do or not, and do not worry with party loyalties in the least, as both of the major parties, truly suck. You owe the parties nothing. The people that do not want you to vote unless you are willing to commit wholeheartedly, are simply party loyalists, desiring without success to silence the majority. The Independents.

I think we should vote for the policies rather than the person. What will a president do or not do if elected? Never mind what he can't do, like abortion. And what will the Congress do, if they are both in the same party and also if they ain't. And I do not believe the current Supreme Court will allow Trump (if elected) to issue executive directives without constraint. Nor Biden, although it appears he will do as he pleases anyway (student loans).

A human embryo isn't a human being or person, irrespective of it being human. My fingernail is human and when I clip them, I throw the clippings away. I'm not throwing away human beings or persons, just human fingernail clippings. If I extract a single cell from my body, that cell doesn't become a human being or person on account of being human. Being a human being and being human are two different things. Embryos are clearly potential human beings and persons, not actual ones. That's not clear to right-wing conservatives like you, but it is to most people, even with half a brain.
They are human beings in a stage of development. Fingernail clippings aren't developing into anything. Embryos are alive human beings developing into maturity. How afraid you are of killing an undeveloped person. You are hiding behind a false facade. You should be embarrassed.

It's okay to believe a woman has a right to an abortion without denying the humanity of the embryo. The two are not mutually exclusive.

The Dobbs decision makes it abundantly clear that abortion is not a matter for the Federal government, and ANY law on the subject, one way or another, would be unconstitutional. Accordingly, there is no Republican push to create or pass such a law, and President Trump has publicly stated that he and the Republicans are totally on board with the Dobbs decision: it's up to the States.
Now THAT is a lie. In Dobbs The majority held that abortion is neither a constitutional right mentioned in the Constitution nor a fundamental right implied by the concept of ordered liberty that comes from Palko v. Connecticut.

The court did not say that the federal government may not passed laws restricting abortion

They are human beings in a stage of development. Fingernail clippings aren't developing into anything. Embryos are alive human beings developing into maturity. How afraid you are of killing an undeveloped person. You are hiding behind a false facade. You should be embarrassed.
The fact that something, whatever it might be, is human, doesn't automatically, by default, make it a human being or person. Your attempt to make embryos human beings and persons, fails, because you are asserting that it is a fully actualized human being and person, and that's incorrect. An embryo is a potential human being and person, not an actual one. It hasn't reached the status of being a human being or person. It doesn't even have a brain! How can a human being, not have a brain? It can't.

You should just stay out of women's uteruses when it comes to other people's pregnancies. Worry about your own pregnancy, not someone else's. You're trying to force women to remain pregnant, yet don't give a darn about these women when they lose their jobs as a result of their pregnancies or are unable to properly raise these children, due to lack of resources. You conservatives defund social programs that help single mothers raise their children, but then demand these same single women, remain pregnant for nine months and give birth to babies. You're just being hypocritical and shouldn't have the right to force these women to remain pregnant for nine months and give birth.

MAGA-hats are going to lose the election on this issue.

Last edited:
Did you not read the 4th paragraph of the OP? The feds have no authority on abortion, any branch, period. So there were two lies contained in the xiden quote. That Trump and republicans could take away abortions and that xiden and the commiecrats could impose abortion on the States.

So basically you just imagined the lies.

Got it.

It doesn't matter, just because you're saying that if something is human it is a human being and person as well, and that's incorrect. The fact that something, whatever it might be, is human, doesn't automatically, by default, make it a human being or person. Your attempt to make embryos human beings and persons, fails, because you are asserting that it is a fully actualized human being and person, and that's incorrect. An embryo is a potential human being and person, not an actual one. It hasn't reached the status of being a human being or person. It doesn't even have a brain.

You should just stay out of women's uteruses when it comes to other people's pregnancies. Worry about your own pregnancy, not someone else's. You're trying to force women to remain pregnant, yet don't give a darn about these women when they lose their jobs as a result of their pregnancies or are unable to properly raise these children, due to lack of resources. You conservatives defund social programs that help single mothers raise their children, but then demand these same single women, remain pregnant for nine months and give birth to babies. You're just being hypocritical and shouldn't have the right to force these women to remain pregnant for nine months and give birth.

MAGA-hats are going to lose the election on this issue.
Ahh so recognizing that an embryo is a human being would deny women an abortion. Why? Just because an embryo or a fetus is human doesn't mean that women lose the right to kill it. After all women have been killing the unborn for decades. A mere classification shouldn't get in the way.

Ahh so recognizing that an embryo is a human being would deny women an abortion. Why? Just because an embryo or a fetus is human doesn't mean that women lose the right to kill it. After all women have been killing the unborn for decades. A mere classification shouldn't get in the way.

It's simple, but you're unable to grasp it due to your self-righteous psychosis, thinking you have the right to strip women of their sovereignty over their bodies (uteruses), forcing them to remain pregnant for nine months, incurring all of the risk and cost of pregnancy. Where are you when she loses her job as a result of her pregnancy? Are you going to open your home to these impoverished, unemployed pregnant women? Of course not, you'll flip them the finger. You're defunding government programs that help impoverished single mothers survive and raise their children, while forcing women through the heavy hand of government to remain pregnant for nine months, bearing all of the personal risk and cost of pregnancy.

This is easy to grasp, and can't be reduced to just a mere classification as you fallaciously assert. Brainless embryos and undeveloped fetuses, aren't actual human beings or persons, for obvious reasons. THEY HAVE NO FREAKING BRAINS! At best maybe an undeveloped, early fetus might have half a brain. That's not a human being and person. Can't you realize that? Stay out of other people's uteruses, it's none of your freaking business. Women should have the sovereignty and right to end her pregnancy early, before what she's carrying in her body becomes a human being with a brain. Early in the pregnancy, she's not aborting a human being or person, but a mere potential.

A woman has the right to decide whether she's going to allow that embryo to actualize its potential at her expense. Her interests and needs trump, take precedence over that of an embryo or undeveloped fetus, hence she the actual human being and person, has every right to abort her pregnancy. You may not have the IQ or cognitive capacity to understand, much less appreciate what I'm saying but apparently millions of women in this country and men like me, do. We're not going to vote for Trump, if he's allowing states to strip women of their sovereignty over their own bodies and reproductive systems.

I'll vote for green eggs and ham, before I vote for Trump if he's allowing state governments to violate women's basic human rights. You've lost the vote of this independent.

Last edited:
You’re playing word games with women’s lives. 80% of the women who are dying from the complications of pregnancy and childbirth could be saved if you had reasonable and sane medical policies for women.

This isn’t a states rights issue. It’s a women’s rights issue and women have the right to life saving healthcare regardless of where they live.

This is a women’s rights issue. Period. End of story.

First, pregnancy is not a disease, perhaps you should read a book on human reproduction. Second, I don't know anywhere in the US that doesn't allow abortions to protect the life of the mother. Even that ancient AZ law has that exception. So you can just shove your commie propaganda, no one is buying it.

It's simple, but you're unable to grasp it due to your self-righteous psychosis,
Fuck you, who the hell are you? A nobody.
thinking you have the right to strip women of their sovereignty over their bodies (uteruses),
Their sovereignty ends when they create another.
forcing them to remain pregnant for nine months, incurring all of the risk and cost of pregnancy.
Should have thought about that before insertion.
Where are you when she loses her job as a result of her pregnancy?
False…Pregnant women’s jobs are protected by federal law.
Are you going to open your home to these impoverished, unemployed pregnant women?
That should up to the man who got his nut.
Of course not, you'll flip them the finger.
Nah, America is an overly generous nation.
You're defunding government programs that help impoverished single mothers survive and raise their children, while forcing women through the heavy hand of government to remain pregnant for nine months, bearing all of the personal risk and cost of pregnancy.
Where? Be specific.
This is easy to grasp, and can't be reduced to just a mere classification as you fallaciously assert. Brainless embryos and undeveloped fetuses, aren't actual human beings or persons,
Isn't that convenient to sooth your irresponsible soul.
for obvious reasons. THEY HAVE NO FREAKING BRAINS! At best maybe an undeveloped, early fetus might have half a brain. That's not a human being and person.
Someone should have thought like that with you.
Can't you realize that? Stay out of other people's uteruses, it's none of your freaking business. Women should have the sovereignty and right to end her pregnancy early, before what she's carrying in her body becomes a human being with a brain.
So, up to birth?
Early in the pregnancy, she's not aborting a human being or person, but a mere potential.
Again just an excuse.
A woman has the right to decide whether she's going to allow that embryo to actualize its potential at her expense.
thats at the moment she opens her legs.
Her interests and needs trump, take precedence over that of an embryo or undeveloped fetus, hence she the actual human being and person, has every right to abort her pregnancy.
That hasn’t been taken away.
You may not have the IQ or cognitive capacity to understand, much less appreciate what I'm saying but apparently millions of women in this country and men like me, do.
Yep, selfish fcks….
We're not going to vote for Trump, if he's allowing states to strip women of their sovereignty over their own bodies and reproductive systems.
Just repeat the lie.
I'll vote for green eggs and ham, before I vote for Trump if he's allowing state governments to violate women's basic human rights. You've lost the vote of this independent.
Try being a responsible adult and taking responsibility for what you help create…

It's simple, but you're unable to grasp it due to your self-righteous psychosis, thinking you have the right to strip women of their sovereignty over their bodies (uteruses), forcing them to remain pregnant for nine months, incurring all of the risk and cost of pregnancy. Where are you when she loses her job as a result of her pregnancy? Are you going to open your home to these impoverished, unemployed pregnant women? Of course not, you'll flip them the finger. You're defunding government programs that help impoverished single mothers survive and raise their children, while forcing women through the heavy hand of government to remain pregnant for nine months, bearing all of the personal risk and cost of pregnancy.

This is easy to grasp, and can't be reduced to just a mere classification as you fallaciously assert. Brainless embryos and undeveloped fetuses, aren't actual human beings or persons, for obvious reasons. THEY HAVE NO FREAKING BRAINS! At best maybe an undeveloped, early fetus might have half a brain. That's not a human being and person. Can't you realize that? Stay out of other people's uteruses, it's none of your freaking business. Women should have the sovereignty and right to end her pregnancy early, before what she's carrying in her body becomes a human being with a brain. Early in the pregnancy, she's not aborting a human being or person, but a mere potential.

A woman has the right to decide whether she's going to allow that embryo to actualize its potential at her expense. Her interests and needs trump, take precedence over that of an embryo or undeveloped fetus, hence she the actual human being and person, has every right to abort her pregnancy. You may not have the IQ or cognitive capacity to understand, much less appreciate what I'm saying but apparently millions of women in this country and men like me, do. We're not going to vote for Trump, if he's allowing states to strip women of their sovereignty over their own bodies and reproductive systems.

Where did I say abortion should be illegal? Never. Not once. You made it up out of whole cloth. Why? Just because an embryo or fetus is a human being does not mean that women should not exercise the power to kill it. No guilty conscience please. You can be truthful and support women's reproductive rights.

Just a clue having a functioning brain really is not the demarcation line between humanity and protoplasm. They are human beings. Babies that are born severely deformed without a functioning brain, babies that are severely deformed and die in the womb get a death certificate. Why? Because it is the death of a human being.

It's just okay to kill it.

Convenience abortions are always the first that come to mind, and probably the only thing worth controlling at all. The rest is the misery and anguish of losing a child, and/or possibly a wife or daughter, or the ability to have future children, or being forced to carry the child of a violent rapist to term for the state, as they have made law, saying it is always wrong and only lawful.

True, it does vary from state to state. Some citizens banded together sooner, protecting the rights of women and girls before Draconian laws could be put in place. Others have already seen the horrible treatment of women or little girls in trouble, forced to flee the state due to legislation quickly put in place, knowing or finding out, this was an issue, not to be trusted to a state and supposed moral superiority of the politically powerful if uninformed legislators, based solely on their religious convictions, without regard to medical necessities or the individual circumstances of the pregnancy, the mother, that age of the female patient, indeed as young as 10 years old. It is a decision, beyond their collective legislative understanding and ability to find a hard and fast rule, one size fitting all.

Now we are in an election year, these same self-righteous legislators, rulers, deciders of the common good face the people and the ballot box, whether they wish the people to have that choice to extend this kind of inflexible legislative control over the lives and healthcare women and girls of the states or not. Who actually trusts legislators, elected by big money in a popularity contest to make these kinds of wholesale decisions over the lives of so many?

As I've said many times, that's the great thing about federalism, if you don't like the policies in your State, you can always go to a State that have the policies you agree with.. Face it child, it's you that is advocating a top down one size fits all policy that is imposed on the States.

Last edited:
Where did I say abortion should be illegal? Never. Not once. You made it up out of whole cloth. Why? Just because an embryo or fetus is a human being does not mean that women should not exercise the power to kill it. No guilty conscience please. You can be truthful and support women's reproductive rights.

Just a clue having a functioning brain really is not the demarcation line between humanity and protoplasm. They are human beings. Babies that are born severely deformed without a functioning brain, babies that are severely deformed and die in the womb get a death certificate. Why? Because it is the death of a human being.

It's just okay to kill it.

Where did I say abortion should be illegal? Never.Not once. You made it up out of whole cloth. Why?

Your sophistry magick doesn't work on me. You like all right-wing conservative Bible thumpers, want state governments to determine whether a pregnant woman has the right to end her pregnancy early or not, rather than the US Federal Government ensuring these rights for women across the country. You know that in "blue states" or in states that are full of Bible thumpers (The South), women are going to be stripped of their bodily sovereignty, over their uteruses. These conservative-led states will criminalize all abortions other than those to save the life of the woman or to avoid serious health complications.

For all intents and purposes, that is indeed banning abortion or a woman's right to terminate her pregnancy early. That's why the Federal Government has to protect these rights for all American women, not leaving it up to state governments to decide, under the control of self-righteous, psychopathic, hypocritical Bible thumpers.

Just because an embryo or fetus is a human being does not mean that women should not exercise the power to kill it. No guilty conscience please. You can be truthful and support women's reproductive rights.

A brainless embryo and undeveloped, early fetus isn't a human being or person. You continue to repeat your nonsense as if it's true, when it's clearly not. You're actually degrading human beings and persons, by reducing them to brainless pieces of protoplasm attached to women's uteruses, which can't feel or think anything and have never interacted with the world around them or with anyone. These biological "its" (You correctly called brainless embryos and fetuses, what they are, an "IT", non-persons, good for you), are potential human beings and persons, not actual human beings and persons.

Early in the pregnancy the only human being and person in the equation is the pregnant woman, who you are trying to dispossess of her rights and sovereignty over her body. Her needs and interests trump, override, and take precedence over, the needs and potential of the embryo and fetus attached to her uterus. She decides whether she's going to allow that embryo or fetus to actualize its potential at her expense or not. Do you understand?

Within a certain period of time, she has the right to end her pregnancy. It's HER PREGNANCY, she's the one who has to bear the risk and cost of pregnancy, so no one should force her to remain pregnant, especially early in the pregnancy, when what she has in her womb, amounts to a brainless piece of protocoplasm, attached to her uterus. Understand? Are you a woman? I'm defending your rights, your sovereignty over your reproductive system. No man, or woman, no one, has the right to deprive you of that power.

Just a clue having a functioning brain really is not the demarcation line between humanity and protoplasm.

I'm not referring to someone who has already been born, has taken their first breath, has experienced sentience, and feelings, has memories, and an identity, and is a person, a member of the community, who has a brain. Now for one reason or another, their brain isn't functioning. Such people are indeed human beings, but that is a completely different category of entity, that doesn't apply to brainless embryos or fetuses. Embryos and fetuses that have never had a brain, never developed or actualized their potential to become human beings and persons, exist within a completely different category of "entity" than a human being or person. I'm using the word "entity" philosophically, meaning any object that exists.

They are human beings. Babies that are born severely deformed without a functioning brain, babies that are severely deformed and die in the womb get a death certificate. Why? Because it is the death of a human being.

Again you're comparing oranges and apples. A brainless embryo or fetus isn't a baby or human being, but a potential human being and person. When life in the womb reaches a certain stage in its development it doesn't matter if that life is deformed or the brain is fully intact or not, it becomes a human being and person. at least it should from a civil and social perspective.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a potential person. It's a human being. Stop being silly to make yourself feel better.

You're the one being silly reducing human beings and persons to embryos.
Sorry that basic science is so far beyond your understanding. You don't want to think that you would support killing a human being. It's understandable. After all it wasn't that long ago, blacks weren't a human species.

Forum List

Back