Under pressure, DeJoy vows to suspend mail delay-causing policies

I don't think so. He knows his only chance is to keep votes from being counted.

Does the 2nd failed attempt to convince anyone other than snowflakes that the Democrats are supposed to win by another 'Landslide' tell you this, snowflake?

Democrats and snowflakes have used COVID-19 as an excuse to keep Biden hidden in his basement as well as an excuse to attempt to use the most corrupt method of voting to decide the presidency. The media is now reporting the decline of the virus - SC and other states are reporting the lowest reported number of daily infections in months.

This, of course, is a '5-alarm' fire for Democrats because continued decline in COVID-19 infections means less of reason to need mail-in ballots. If liberal politicians, snowflakes, rioters, looters, murderers, and domestic terrorists canal go out and do their thing in large masses together they sure as hell should have no problem voting in person.

Show me an election in which there is no cases of voter fraud, and I will show you is a Hollywood script / cartoon because it sure as hell would not be real life.

Want to end election fraud / cheating?

Make the penalty of committing election fraud having a hand cut off and never be allowed to vote again.

Much like withal the crimes being committed by politicians, the incentive NOT to break the law is so weak breaking laws no longer takes a 2nd thought.

Hell, the stakes for elections anymore is the very future of our country and committing election fraud should be a crime of 'TREASON' carrying extremely serious penalties.

Remember the 2 counties in Florida who have been found to have engaged in election fraud in every election for the last several decades - that one by the same exact woman for decades?! Her ass should have been in prison years ago with a sentence of never being allowed to vote or be around elections ever again.

We need to stop acting like committing voter fraud is like stealing candy .. 'Oh, you got me. Sorry. See you next election.' BS!

The Communist Democrats are exposing what stupid fucking idiots they are and unbelievably it's getting worse every day! :icon_rolleyes: :puke3:

What is communist about mail in voting? Utah does it all the time since 2013.

Don't you want every vote to count, at the very least we will have paper ballots to recount if need be.

Postmaster General Louis DeJoy has announced he will suspend the controversial changes he instituted to the U.S. Postal Service until after the November election.

"To avoid even the appearance of any impact on election mail, I am suspending these initiatives until after the election is concluded," DeJoy said in a statement.

He went on to say that between now and Election Day, retail hours at post offices will not change, no mail processing facilities will be closed, mail processing equipment and collection boxes will remain in place and that overtime for workers will be approved when needed.

**********************************************************************************************************

Shine a light on these fraudsters and see how they scurry away.
As I posted in the other thread.. Change date was January 1 and logistical changes needed to be made first before massive changes can be made to a failed system. This really changes nothing in the overall scheme of things...

Just when you thought you won one.... Splat.... View attachment 376532
Do you have a source for your "every single change happened on January 1st" thing?
If not, stop spreading fake news.

The Trump donor delaying mail delivery has just vowed to end the practices, The Washington Post reports.
His policies have been seen as an attempt by him and Trump to make mail voting difficult.

It is now confirmed that mail sorting machines were being taking off-line. They originally denied it. If you want to make the post office more efficient then why would you take those offline? How is the mail getting sorted without them? By hand? Clearly they are trying to destroy the Postal Service. The people that would hurt the most are rural voters who largely support Trump.

Trump got lazy. He is so accustomed to getting away with devastating blows to democracy he thought he could get away with this too.

Agreed....

Remember that time Trump illegally spied on Americans, reporters, the media, US Senators, USSC Justices, an opposing party's Presidential candidate, and that newly elected President and his team..?
-- Oh wait...that was Obama.

Oh...do you remember that time Trump weaponized the IRS and used it against Americans who legally opposed his re-election...?
-- Oh wait, that was Obama.

Oh, there was that time Trump attempted to hack the election processes / systems of several states, attempting to make the case that since they could be hacked HE and his administration should control all states' elections...except he proved instead they could not be hacked....?
-- Uh, nope - that was Barry again.

Aha...there was tat time Trump sent US AG Barr to get those KKK members out of jail for election intimidation by showing up at election sites brandishing clubs...
-- Never mind. That was Obama and US AG holder coming to the rescue of the Black Panthers...

But there was that time when Trump sent Barr to get a white pro-Trump poll worker out of jail after she bragged on national TV to voting multiple times to help him win...
-- Dang...nope, that was Obama sending Holder to walk a black female poll manager out f jail after bragging to the country how she had voted for Barry multiple times...

Well, what about the latest news of thousands of ballots being mailed to dead people / pets, hundreds of ballots being sent to one house, and ballots showing up with only Republican names on them....
- Nope...that was Democrat names only....

Democrats have been FORCED to abandon their once standard claim that voter fraud does not exist to having to argue NOT ENOUGH voter fraud exists to change an election.

That wasn't enough for Barry and the Democrats in 2016, which is why Obama attempted his failed coup.

n 2016, Democrats / Hillary could not even win a rigged election, and Barry could no pull off a political coup despite owning the DOJ, CIA, NSA, FBI, and the fake news media.

In 2020, their next ploy is 'mail-in balloting', an acknowledged corrupt system that the modern world / our European allies have outlawed / abandoned.

If they don't succeed in stealing an election this time God only knows what they will do....

Therer is nothing corrupt about mail-in voting. However I hope you keep saying it. It will prove that Trump is losing and you kinow it. The RNC is urging their voters to vote by mail as well.

Utah didn't CRAM vote by mail through on short notice during a global pandemic now did they. I offered national vote by mail for the 2022 election, to give government time to properly organize, fund, equip, and secure it. No Dem takers obviously because they are trying to RIG the 2020 election with a half assed vote by mail.

Utah didn't CRAM vote by mail through on short notice during a global pandemic now did they. I offered national vote by mail for the 2022 election, to give government time to properly organize, fund, equip, and secure it. No Dem takers obviously because they are trying to RIG the 2020 election with a half assed vote by mail.

It seems funny they did it in 2013, don't you think, making sure its remains a republican state. I think we need to recount their votes.

Yep, and tramp loves you too, he already said if he doesn't win, the election is rigged.

It seems funny they did it in 2013, don't you think, making sure its remains a republican state. I think we need to recount their votes.

Yep, and tramp loves you too, he already said if he doesn't win, the election is rigged.

2022 yes or no? I think we all know the answer and why. :itsok:

After 2 Obama votes they had it with elections, no he will be out in 1,2021, kicking and screaming he will be oust.

After 2 Obama votes they had it with elections, no he will be out in 1,2021, kicking and screaming he will be oust.

So Trump kicking the left's ass royally in 2016 is evidence that Trump won't kick the left's ass again in 2020?

The Trump donor delaying mail delivery has just vowed to end the practices, The Washington Post reports.
His policies have been seen as an attempt by him and Trump to make mail voting difficult.

so you think because he said he's going to cooperate that he's actually going to? cooperate? Lol

Jo

Lol suspend what Obama’s shut down of 14,000 PO?

Forum List

Back