Netanyahu vows to turn Gaza into 'rubble': Israeli PM tells Palestinians to 'leave now'

Do you know anything about History at all? As one whose husband fought those Germans, helped liberate the Concentration Camps it is clear Netanyahu is acting just like those dead Germans you talk of

And that is why Netanyahu should bomb Germany to the stone age.
It is the Germans that are the nazi

Hamas started a WAR. but I know it was really Iran who put them up to it. Palestinians dont want this, they know if they attack Israelis , Israel will always hit back. Iran on the other hand has no problem in using palestinians and Hamas as pawns to get Israel. All those rockets are Iranian no doubt.

Funny how when Trump was president, we were having peace grow throughout the ME... now that the weak appeaser Biden is in charge, all hell is breaking loose. I have a feeling that once Israel kicks Hamas's ass in Gaza.... terrorists will then try to retaliate in other countries around the globe... like right here in the U.S. Democrats will all act surprised when it happens. And the Biden team was supposed to be the varsity team when it came to foreign policy.

Is your First name Adolf Hitler?

After all you are defending the German Nazi.
where do you see defense of the German Nazis---
not ALL germans are nazis just as not ALL catholics,
Lutherans and episcopalians are nazis.

Forum List

Back