Netanyahu vows to turn Gaza into 'rubble': Israeli PM tells Palestinians to 'leave now'

This is what most likely will happen. Israel will try to find and kill the senior Hamas officials, if they can be found.
Then, if they are successful they will occupy Gaza, but it will be harder than the last time, and the Palestinians will be forced to live under worse conditions than ever.

Wrong. It is Israeli policy that there are no innocents in Gaza. Everyone is a terrorist. Women, children, old men, doesn't matter. Israel has murdered over 2000 Palestinian children since 2014.
A weird lie. They absolutely do not target women and children. You have run out of talking points, since they all suck. Now you are left making up lies.

Wrong. It is Israeli policy that there are no innocents in Gaza. Everyone is a terrorist. Women, children, old men, doesn't matter. Israel has murdered over 2000 Palestinian children since 2014.
Whoever allows the roach infestation to maintain and increase is culpable

In this case the Phalange and there were others, whats your point?
the Phalange (for those who do not know) are christians who had lived in Lebanon since long before the rapist pig of Mecca was born. Arab muslims were and are INVADERS

A weird lie. They absolutely do not target women and children. You have run out of talking points, since they all suck. Now you are left making up lies.
Islamo nazis never run out of "talking points"---way back in the 1930s and onward they cozied up to german nazis who taught
them the way of Josef Goebbels

This could end up being unprecedented in the history of Israeli conflicts.
We'll see, but I wouldn't want to have any association whatsoever with Hamas right now.

Netanyahu vows to turn Gaza into 'rubble': Israeli PM tells Palestinians to 'leave now' and says Hamas will pay an 'unprecedented price' after they kidnapped grans and launched shocking attack that has left hundreds dead on both sides​

Netanyahu also said that every member of Hamas is a dead man .

This could end up being unprecedented in the history of Israeli conflicts.
We'll see, but I wouldn't want to have any association whatsoever with Hamas right now.

Netanyahu vows to turn Gaza into 'rubble': Israeli PM tells Palestinians to 'leave now' and says Hamas will pay an 'unprecedented price' after they kidnapped grans and launched shocking attack that has left hundreds dead on both sides​

Most of the population of Gaza were forced out of East Jerusalem, Samaria and the Golan Heights.

Most of the population of Gaza were forced out of East Jerusalem, Samaria and the Golan Heights.
really? that's news to me. As far as I know---the "palestinians"
of East Jerusalem ended up in Jordan in 1967----they fled the war
initiated by the GLORIOUS UAR into which poor King Hussein got
SUCKERED. The "palestinians" of Samaria are still there and the
people of the Golan heights that wanted to leave took a walk into
Syria----the Druse stayed

really? that's news to me. As far as I know---the "palestinians"
of East Jerusalem ended up in Jordan in 1967----they fled the war
initiated by the GLORIOUS UAR into which poor King Hussein got
SUCKERED. The "palestinians" of Samaria are still there and the
people of the Golan heights that wanted to leave took a walk into
Syria----the Druse stayed
oh---I should add ----lots of them STAYED

Great. That will give Ole Diversity Potatohead the opportunity to allow a couple of million of the little shits to immigrate to the US in order to further dilute the Whites.

Great. That will give Ole Diversity Potatohead the opportunity to allow a couple of million of the little shits to immigrate to the US in order to further dilute the Whites.
not nice----be not racist---think FELAFEL SHOPS

Forum List

Back