If freedom fails this time it's over.

I love the blatant double standards from the RW Radicals. It is always so amusing.

Boycott Disney. They’re Woke! Pass laws to target Disney. They’re Woke! Teach them a lesson.

Blame Hollywood and move to a neighboring district to try and stay in Congress.

People don’t buy a pillow from a nutjob and that’s awful.
When a leftist cry's about Double standards I laugh

I love the blatant double standards from the RW Radicals. It is always so amusing.

Boycott Disney. They’re Woke! Pass laws to target Disney. They’re Woke! Teach them a lesson.

Blame Hollywood and move to a neighboring district to try and stay in Congress.

People don’t buy a pillow from a nutjob and that’s awful.
When a leftist cry's about Double standards I l
I wasn’t crying. I was laughing at the RW Nutjobs and their perpetual claims of victimhood.
Yes you were

Go peacefully and patriotically to have your voices heard
D. Trump Jan. 6
Again I'm sure you didn't vote for Biden that's why you defend him so vigorously like a good little cultist

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," - Trump

This is how Trump ended his speech after he had been ranting and raving about how they rigged the election, how they stole our freedom, how he's the biggest victim in history, blah, blah, blah and he was saying all this to all his loyal cultists, like yourself. Just the implication in his words was enough to get you cultists to break the law and start climbing walls. I rest my case.

i guess you couldn't find a single quote from me actually doing so, so you needed to make up fantasies in order convince yourself it must be true. This is precisely what is required to be in a cult in the first place, and you just unwittingly proved it, again. When faced with simple facts and reality, just ignore and make up your own. Show me where I've defended and supported Biden I'll wait. Just because you're in a cult, and you worship your orange cult leader, doesn't mean that everyone else is in one as well.

"We fight like hell. And if you don't fight like hell, you're not going to have a country anymore," - Trump

This is how Trump ended his speech after he had been ranting and raving about how they rigged the election, how they stole our freedom, how he's the biggest victim in history, blah, blah, blah and he was saying all this to all his loyal cultists, like yourself. Just the implication in his words was enough to get you cultists to break the law and start climbing walls. I rest my case.

i guess you couldn't find a single quote from me actually doing so, so you needed to make up fantasies in order convince yourself it must be true. This is precisely what is required to be in a cult in the first place, and you just unwittingly proved it, again. When faced with simple facts and reality, just ignore and make up your own. Show me where I've defended and supported Biden I'll wait. Just because you're in a cult, and you worship your orange cult leader, doesn't mean that everyone else is in one as well.
Stupid so we should imprison all democrats who used the word fight in a speech.
Trump Lawyers Show Dems Using 'Fight' in Political Speeches

Forum List

Back