Netanyahu vows to turn Gaza into 'rubble': Israeli PM tells Palestinians to 'leave now'

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This could end up being unprecedented in the history of Israeli conflicts.
We'll see, but I wouldn't want to have any association whatsoever with Hamas right now.

Netanyahu vows to turn Gaza into 'rubble': Israeli PM tells Palestinians to 'leave now' and says Hamas will pay an 'unprecedented price' after they kidnapped grans and launched shocking attack that has left hundreds dead on both sides​

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has vowed to defeat the Hamas militant group after its deadly incursion into southern Israel which has seen them snatch grandparents, children and women off the streets but says the war will 'take time.'

We'll see, but I wouldn't want to have any association whatsoever with Hamas right now.

Netanyahu vows to turn Gaza into 'rubble': Israeli PM tells Palestinians to 'leave now' and says Hamas will pay an 'unprecedented price' after they kidnapped grans and launched shocking attack that has left hundreds dead on both sides​

I told you all this felt different. Will the U.S and others be able to convince him otherwise?

1696733814717.png

I told you all this felt different. Will the U.S and others be able to convince him otherwise?

Hamas started a WAR. but I know it was really Iran who put them up to it. Palestinians dont want this, they know if they attack Israelis , Israel will always hit back. Iran on the other hand has no problem in using palestinians and Hamas as pawns to get Israel. All those rockets are Iranian no doubt.

Funny how when Trump was president, we were having peace grow throughout the ME... now that the weak appeaser Biden is in charge, all hell is breaking loose. I have a feeling that once Israel kicks Hamas's ass in Gaza.... terrorists will then try to retaliate in other countries around the globe... like right here in the U.S. Democrats will all act surprised when it happens. And the Biden team was supposed to be the varsity team when it came to foreign policy.

ICC prosecutor to probe war crimes in Palestinian Territories, angering Israel​

Should he be convinced differently? He at least advised the people what would happen so they can get out.

Throughout history it has been overwhelming force and not pulled punches that have vanquished countries and peoples.

In WWII the USA used overwhelming force with little concern for PC to bring both Germany and Japan to unconditional surrender. We then spent a reasonable time and effort to get both back on their feet on the condition that they never again become aggressive forces. Both countries have become friends, important trading partners, allies.

Ever since WWII we have not won a war. It isn't PC to do so, so we don't. It isn't PC for us to demand another country change its government and foreign policies, so we don't. We just fight the wars for awhile, get tired of fighting, and stop. And we leave far more enemies in our wake than friends.

Wars are for the purpose of killing people and breaking things and is probably the most senseless and stupid activity humankind has ever come up with. But I am convinced if we're going to have to fight one, fight it. Use overwhelming force to make as short work out of it as possible and bring the enemy to unconditional surrender. And then return the enemy's sovereignty with conditions that he make war no more.

I can't blame Israel for utilizing overwhelming force to punish an enemy as evil and deadly as Hamas has been. The enemy has no government that can surrender, but at least Israel can push it out of the area it uses to attack Israel.

ICC prosecutor to probe war crimes in Palestinian Territories, angering Israel​

This is not from now.
And it is useless.

And there are NO Palestinian Territories.

Judea and Samaria are Jewish Homeland. The Arabs are only still there because Moshe Dayan hoped for peace with the Arabs after 1967.

Biggest mistake in the history of Israel.

All Jews were attacked and expelled from Transjordan in 1925 and from Judea and Samaria in 1948.

It is Jewish homeland, still.

Hamas started a WAR. but I know it was really Iran who put them up to it. Palestinians dont want this, they know if they attack Israelis , Israel will always hit back. Iran on the other hand has no problem in using palestinians and Hamas as pawns to get Israel. All those rockets are Iranian no doubt.

Funny how when Trump was president, we were having peace grow throughout the ME... now that the weak appeaser Biden is in charge, all hell is breaking loose. I have a feeling that once Israel kicks Hamas's ass in Gaza.... terrorists will then try to retaliate in other countries around the globe... like right here in the U.S. Democrats will all act surprised when it happens. And the Biden team was supposed to be the varsity team when it came to foreign policy.

I'm not sure many people who actually know anything about the conflict saw Trump as bring any kind of peace at all.

Trump had a meeting to make a peace plan, but didn't invite the Palestinians.

The Palestinians therefore rejected the proposal.

Israel has gone full Nazi war crime.

Forum List

Back