Under Biden; 30 People A Day Die From Vaccines

Biff why do you waste your time with Carlson, you don't believe what he says and yet you still are compelled to watch him, what gives?

I haven't watched Fox news for years, I don't let what he says bother me. You are just giving him his platform, Congrats!

Because Carlson is spreading propaganda that leads to people dying

Biff why do you waste your time with Carlson, you don't believe what he says and yet you still are compelled to watch him, what gives?

I haven't watched Fox news for years, I don't let what he says bother me. You are just giving him his platform, Congrats!

Because Carlson is spreading propaganda that leads to people dying

Only if you watch him, I would never have known about him or his theories without a lefty telling me.

Carlson is reporting the facts. These people are dead. The vaccine killed them.
If you believe that, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell you.
Then what are the facts? These people died from the vaccine. Period.
My cousin nearly died eating salad with celery salt on it. I could have died taking ampicillin. Does that mean no one should eat salad or take antibiotics?
I did not say anything about taking or not taking the vaccine. I said people were dying from it.
What do you think people's takeaway is going to be from that tidbit? Really?
just curious: did you get vaccinated yet?

My cousin nearly died eating salad with celery salt on it. I could have died taking ampicillin. Does that mean no one should eat salad or take antibiotics?
I did not say anything about taking or not taking the vaccine. I said people were dying from it.
No. I have not been and do not plan to. That is my decision not Biden's. People need to be informed to make decisions.

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson continued his reckless mission to mainstream vaccine skepticism on Wednesday night by dangerously speculating that thousands of Americans have died from COVID-19 vaccinations, citing a faulty open-sourced database that has become a haven for misinformation. Carlson pointed to the Center for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to insinuate that dozens of people a day are dropping dead from the vaccines. VAERS is designed as an open system, where anyone can submit a report, and the reports are widely accessible. The reports are not verified, and incomplete VAERS data is often used in conjunction with false claims about vaccine safety.”

It's almost criminal what Biden has done with this vaccine since entering the White House....Trump spent painstaking hours, working long into the night on the research that developed this vaccine and under Biden's poor handling (if not purposeful criminal intent) -- these vaccines are killing not just dozens, but possibly 100's of people a day. This is why no one should take this vaccine under any circumstances -- unless of course; they can get proper approval from conservative scientists and doctors first. You can't trust the word of these big pharma companies who are just in league with the government to not just track Americans, but kill them with bad vaccines.

Bullshit. The VAERS reports possible adverse reactions by noting issues occurring within a certain time frame after being vaccinated. Not that these were caused by the vaccine.
What's the time frame? Do you know? I was asked to hang around for 15 minutes after my shot, presumably to see if I was going to have an allergic reaction. I'm guessing the time frame here is longer.

No. I have not been and do not plan to. That is my decision not Biden's. People need to be informed to make decisions.
Does it have anything to do with possible negative side effects, like death?

"Fox News host Tucker Carlson continued his reckless mission to mainstream vaccine skepticism on Wednesday night by dangerously speculating that thousands of Americans have died from COVID-19 vaccinations, citing a faulty open-sourced database that has become a haven for misinformation. Carlson pointed to the Center for Disease Control’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to insinuate that dozens of people a day are dropping dead from the vaccines. VAERS is designed as an open system, where anyone can submit a report, and the reports are widely accessible. The reports are not verified, and incomplete VAERS data is often used in conjunction with false claims about vaccine safety.”

It's almost criminal what Biden has done with this vaccine since entering the White House....Trump spent painstaking hours, working long into the night on the research that developed this vaccine and under Biden's poor handling (if not purposeful criminal intent) -- these vaccines are killing not just dozens, but possibly 100's of people a day. This is why no one should take this vaccine under any circumstances -- unless of course; they can get proper approval from conservative scientists and doctors first. You can't trust the word of these big pharma companies who are just in league with the government to not just track Americans, but kill them with bad vaccines.

Way more are dying from Covid every day under Biden, but you people don't care. Probably because so many of them are black and brown.
"Way more are dying from Covid every day under Biden"? Oh really? Prove that.

But because Doctors are prescribing antibiotics for everything under the sun, supposedly they are not working as well when they were first introduced on some people.

"Carlson is reporting the facts." :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
CNN reporting facts :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
CNN never had one of their so-called news hosts dragged in front of court -- only for them to plea as a legal defense

"No reasonable person would believe what we are saying is true"
The same excuse Rachael Maddow used. Pot meet kettle.

But because Doctors are prescribing antibiotics for everything under the sun, supposedly they are not working as well when they were first introduced on some people.
Which has exactly nothing to do with vaccines killing people, does it?

Bullshit. The VAERS reports possible adverse reactions by noting issues occurring within a certain time frame after being vaccinated. Not that these were caused by the vaccine.
What's the time frame? Do you know? I was asked to hang around for 15 minutes after my shot, presumably to see if I was going to have an allergic reaction. I'm guessing the time frame here is longer.

Most people who have a severe allergic reaction have it pretty quickly. Some people, particularly women, have developed an allergic skin reaction a week after taking the shot (google COVID arm). Most people who do have reactions, have those resolve in a few days to a couple weeks. The second M & P shots are the exact same contents and dosage as the first one, so if you were okay on the first one you should be on the second as far as severe reactions. People have reported varying side effects from headaches to flu like symptoms in erratic patterns to timeline other than same day or next day onsets. Some people have issues related to the administration of the vax i.e. they got a bad jab from the person giving it to them.

Now if you are in fact a lady, one thing you want to be aware of is that some people have experienced swollen lymph nodes after the vaccine and these have led to some unnecessary biopsies, particularly when they were found in the breast. You may want to put off your mammogram or be sure to make sure they know you were vaccinated for awhile.

geez trump sets policies in place to get a vaccine to beat the chinese virus...hands it off to xiden and xiden screws it up and starts killing people

I do not know the time frame it could be weeks or months. The idea is to list everything and maybe statistics will show possible side effects that is then is investigated.

When I served on a hospital board, I learned that hospitals are given a mortality rate based on deaths within a given time frame of discharge regardless if the cause of death had anything to do with treatment. Have a broken wrist & get run over by a bus as you leave the hospital & it counts.

Forum List

Back